GSsVaAfbQAAurOz?format=jpg&name=900x900

S2 - 1 entry

S3 - 1 entry

S4 - 3 entries

S5 - 1 entry

S6 - 3 entries

S7 - 1 entry

S6 really was the BEST GOT Season EVER

S6 has the two best episodes of the show (BOTB and WOW) but S4 is still the best overall.

4>6>3>2>1>5>7>8

2 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

GSsVaAfbQAAurOz?format=jpg&name=900x900

S2 - 1 entry

S3 - 1 entry

S4 - 3 entries

S5 - 1 entry

S6 - 3 entries

S7 - 1 entry

S6 really was the BEST GOT Season EVER

And rightfully so! The season finale is easily one of the best episode of any TV show ever. Had me gagging from beginning to end, what a masterpiece!

So..... the full designs of Vermithor and Silverwing leaked because some Portugal HOTD cards were revealed early..... Go see on twitter if you want... But i'm kinda not impressed, Silverwing looks like a harpy.

Wait, the stamps were officially released, guess it's not a spoiler then, lemme post..

On 7/8/2024 at 1:13 PM, Zaram said:

Not them killing off the interesting characters and let the annoying ones keep alive :deadbanana2:

Thats literally GOT :ryan3:

• Thanks 1

This season has been good so far but the pacing is DRAINING me!

Like we have 3 episodes left and we only had ONE great episode so far and its Ep 4

:noparty:

Edited by Redporus

3 minutes ago, Redporus said:

This season has been good so far but the pacing is DRAINING me!

Like we have 3 episodes left and we only had ONE great episode so far and its Ep 5

:noparty:

you mean ep 4? 

15 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

you mean ep 4? 

*correct :ryan3:

So I have not read the books and legit could have predicted them using the riderless dragons in the pit.......

its how Rhaenyra was like "wow that's a great idea Jace" like a baby could have suggested that :noparty:

Daemon doing NOTHING this entire season than losing bids to support their conquest :noparty:

Rhaneys dying so easily :noparty:

Aegon not dying from that fall and burn :noparty:

Though I hate him, I miss Otto :noparty:

Streaming Ratings: 'House of the Dragon' Hits Series High

HBO's House of the Dragon hit its highest mark to date in Nielsen's streaming ratings for June 17-23.

1289917203_4mhTwIj(2).thumb.gif.220e09e9

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2024 at 4:08 AM, RideOrDie said:

449317586-438323005675626-3685044119033229436-n.jpg

balerion can get it :WAP:

So Drogon is young and still massive, imagine when he's Vhagar's age.

On 7/18/2024 at 5:08 AM, RideOrDie said:

449317586-438323005675626-3685044119033229436-n.jpg

balerion can get it :WAP:

vHAGar the ugliest dragon even in that illustration. 

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

vHAGar the ugliest dragon even in that illustration. 

*****'s goiter is so nasty

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

So Drogon is young and still massive, imagine when he's Vhagar's age.

Bold to assume he'll make it to that age. 

Catching up with this, and even though I like it, I can't believe 80% of these characters are so goddamn dull. Besides people like Rhaenyra, Alicent, Aegon, and Aemond, the rest of them are just the most boring characters in existence. 

I don't understand how they can waste so much time with useless dialogues and conversations and at the same time tell us so little about these individuals. What's up with Daemon's daughters? Shouldn't they feel something about being so neglected by everyone around them? Why is Sir Criston always offering the same remarks and the same stale personality?  

Also, I'm so tired of everyone being all "this is my duty, this is my honour" when the world of A Song of Ice and Fire is much more than that? Being so righteous and serious and boring and preachy was something people used to mock on Game of Thrones (see Jon Snow, Ned Stark) and here is such a constant point of view that has become exhausting. 

We need to know more about this characters, and some of these hollow, repetitive moments aren't cutting it. Where are the Varys, the Catelyns, the Tyrions, the Margaerys? I'm bored. 

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 1

I was also thinking about how this show is lacking some serious humour and some funny characters (eveyone is so dramatic here!), and I find this from Forbes: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2024/07/16/the-one-thing-house-of-the-dragon-is-missing-that-game-of-thrones-got-just-right/

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the same. Give Corlys, Aemond, Aegon, Otto more edge. 

• Like 1

The guards in GoT would've SMASHED the faces and skulls of the smallfolk if they were trying to escape at the gates of Kings Landing like that

ANyone else kinda lost interest in this? I'm not nealy invested in the characters compared to GOT so I'm like fast forwarding through lol

This thread has gone real dead. Oh it was really bad for her

anyway, get that puss rhae

Yas Rhaenyra entering her queer era :jonny5: Miysaria is already an upgrade from Daemon, so get it sis :clap3: That and the slap she gave? Rhaenyra entering her brat era, I fear :clap3:

Alicent realizing she gave birth to the monster that is Aemond minimizing her and then almost having her Marie Antoinette moment with the townspeople in that riot :rip:

Seasmoke saying hell no to Darklyn by burning him then snatching up Addam right away :clap3:

Paddy returning as Viserys for Daemon's hallucinations :clap3:

Good episode on the whole. 

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

ANyone else kinda lost interest in this? I'm not nealy invested in the characters compared to GOT so I'm like fast forwarding through lol

Yes tbh, what I loved about GOT was that the plot was so expansive and diverse. I'm kinda bored with it only focusing on one family. 

good episode, this writer really gets it imo. 

Next episode looks promising and last week's leaks all lining up. I think word of mouth will make for strong enough ratings and hype for the season finale and next season. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.