House of the Dragon | Season 2 Now on MAX & HBO | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

Great episode, I expected it to be way more boring based on the preview. Loved the character development and how the story managed to move forward while dealing with the aftermath of last week's episode.

Baela and Jace kinda stole the show for me this time, loved seeing them finally play into the game. The only storyline I'm kinda tired of is Daemon at Harrenhal, but even that I feel was kinda necessary for his character to move forward (hopefully it won't last too long though).

Aegon calling for her mommy was heartbreaking. I really felt sad for him (just this time though, don't get it twisted).

FINALLY they're trying to claim those dragons down there, I've been waiting for that since S1 and I kinda thought they forgot about them or something.

• Like 5

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

I love how Rhaenyra clocked that man in her council by telling him he's been in as many battles as she has 

Also the whole Rhaena not claiming the many dragons in dragonmount thing too

• Like 2

wait jace telling his mom that maybe bastards can ride dragons too because he is a bastard dragonrider without actually saying that he is... :jonny:omg that was good 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

wait jace telling his mom that maybe bastards can ride dragons too because he is a bastard dragonrider without actually saying that he is... :jonny:omg that was good 

That's such a great idea, I'm surprised they never thought of it before.

But it's quite confusing because they're in the middle of the war and they're losing. Can they even afford to make the Targaryen bastards come to Dragonstone, claim the dragons and train for war ? Won't that take months or years ? How many years is the war supposed to last ?

Just now, Zaynsus said:

That's such a great idea, I'm surprised they never thought of it before.

But it's quite confusing because they're in the middle of the war and they're losing. Can they even afford to make the Targaryen bastards come to Dragonstone, claim the dragons and train for war ? Won't that take months or years ? How many years is the war supposed to last ?

i can only answer with book spoilers so don't open if you don't wanna know

Spoiler

we'll have 3-4 new dragonriders by the end of this season, their claiming ceremony will be next ep. we met these characters already, they were sprinkled in the episodes but not focused on too much

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

How many years is the war supposed to last ?

The war was fought from 129 AC to 131 AC according to Google. So at the moment very little time passed in Season 2.

• Thanks 1

Not me getting a warning for spoilers when I have no idea what the spoilers are lol. I'm confused...

• Haha 1

Rhaenyra, I should say I like her just fine. However she has to be the most blandest main character of the show.  Maybe it's time the show focuses on other characters because the two ladies are just locked up in their castles.   I don't think Rhaenya or Alicent do much in the books either. 

Is that Silverwing at the end ???? Hate those lazy fuckers for using the same design as Drogon/Dreamfyre for her., give us something NEW.... :khalyan2:

Margaery was such a DIVA :jonny5:

• Haha 8

Episode was very slow but I thank god every day for Jace

• Like 2

Corlys :'( can't wait for his role as Hand. Starve those mfs to death and DROWN THEM ALL!!

Vhagar being in everyone in the realm's mouth :gaycat6: a legend an icon… probably went on history as the most infamous dragon. Y la que soporteeee!

JEYNE ARRYN :WAP: Amanda Collin aka MOTHER served face like no other, not even Miss Pouty.

Rhaenyra finally steppin up! Like how she got rid of that damn Ser Alfred lmao. Can't wait to see what happens next episode with Vermithor and Silverwing (who looks STUNNING in that preview!)

Alicent's council scene phew the actress Olivia Cook is… unmatched! I felt her anxiety she was just about to meltdown right there. Not that she doesnt deserve it tho. 

10 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Hmm I think it's a different case. He has first line Valyrian blood from his mother, while they're looking for (other bastards, and) Targaryen descendants but many generations in between of marrying other westerosi houses. 

12 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

green council was epic with Alicunt getting a taste of her own medicine :ahh:

not Alicunt :ahh:

• Haha 1

Baela's scene with Corlys was good and I liked seeing the Vale. Overall it just felt like the story and the characters weren't advanced much at all, only Baela and Jace progressed as characters in this episode IMO.

The arrival of the Riverlords was MUCH needed for Daemon's vacation at Harrenhal. Sorry but his scenes were boring me to tears, they need more Simon Strong. 

Edited by Dark Miracles

They are at it AGAIN :ahh: 

• Haha 14

Not a bad episode, great character development all around! I am excited to see where they take things next episode. I am SO over Daemon's dreams/visions and that castle. 

• Thanks 1

Where is miss Otto Jenner i kinda miss him :'(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

The small folk kinda forgetting that Meleys was the dragon that killed hundreds of them at the dragon pit :bibliahh:

Yeah, I thought they would celebrate but I think they are mostly shocked because they always thought that dragons were undefeatable godly creatures. Tbh, that was a big mistake from Team Green because this will make people realize that if dragons can be killed, the Targaryens are vulnerable.

19 hours ago, Nicholai said:

Jace was serving extra face in this episode.

RIGHT :dies:

He was giving

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952n2rymt2ulfnnt5dj6e7

good episode. But i was shocked when Criston said

Spoiler

Sunfyre died. What? that dragon is important in the end of this story. What do you mean it's dead?

I couldn't care less if the showrunners extended Daemon's scenes in Harrenhal with a castle tour for one hour. Those scenes really reflect that it is a ghostly and haunting place and I'm living with the shots, the dialogues and the trippy dreams :jonny4: By the way, Alicent's mental breakdown in the Green Council was excellent, as well as the slightly popular uprising in King's Landing and the Dragonseeds discussion between Rhaenyra and Jacaerys. It was a transition episode that reminds me of the best of GOT! :clap3:

• Like 2

just finished and ouu def an aftermath ep, but some super interesting character moments. Jace is such a cutie, glad he's getting a bigger role this season :gaycat1:

• Like 1

AliFLOP's eye was about to pop in that council scene ijbol :ahh:

• Haha 1

I honestly can't sit through another episode of Daemon playing Luigi's Mansion. ENOUGH! :zzz:

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

I'm starting to think that Alys has to have some type of connection with the children of the forest or some sort of hybrid human. Something just seem off and at first I thought it would be Melisandre but she has yet looked into a fire.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.