• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

On 7/11/2024 at 4:20 PM, vale9001 said:

This series writing is so bland and trite. It's the money of GOT with the writing of an average bbc period drama about the war of roses. Nothing near to the original with its such incredible sublte writing about power dynamics and humanity. That's was for some season high peak television, this is just standard television if not for the high production value. 

Just watched the first season and I agree unfortunately.

I definitely enjoyed it for what it is, and it's competently made, production is huge and it is better the last 2 seasons of GOT at least.

But it still lacks the subtlety and mastery of writing and pace of the earlier seasons.

Unfortunately, we leave in the age of TikTok and it is what it is, everything has to be quick and shouted from the rooftops.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

"My eyes are up here" ass look

When are we gonna meet the esthetician of Westeros that's been supplying the lip filler? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

When are we gonna meet the esthetician of Westeros that's been supplying the lip filler? 

Sounds like a Lannister thing

I can't stand watching the dragons fighting and dying. I know it's all CGI but it just hurts my heart. It's gonna make this show hard to watch going forward.

• Like 2

On 7/11/2024 at 8:20 AM, vale9001 said:

This series writing is so bland and trite. It's the money of GOT with the writing of an average bbc period drama about the war of roses. Nothing near to the original with its such incredible sublte writing about power dynamics and humanity. That's was for some season high peak television, this is just standard television if not for the high production value. 

All of the great dialogue, character building, and world building of early GOT is missing from this show. I still watch because I enjoy the lore of this series, but it's certainly lacking.

10 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Sounds like a Lannister thing

LOL true. Sad that the only Lannister representation in this series is a LOSER. 

11 minutes ago, @michael said:

I can't stand watching the dragons fighting and dying. I know it's all CGI but it just hurts my heart. It's gonna make this show hard to watch going forward.

Sunfyre was so cute

Overall the dialogue is actually better written in this show than even the early GoT seasons I feel, I think this season is merely suffering a bit from only getting 8 episodes instead of 10.

Totally forgot Jon Snow's raggedy ass got Viserion killed :weeps:

New promo spot for the rest of the season with some new footage. Rhaenyra with Vermithor :duca: (if I'm not mistaken, bigger than Meleys in size)

3 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

"My eyes are up here" ass look

He looks like a dweeb!

10 hours ago, Mandalore said:

New promo spot for the rest of the season with some new footage. Rhaenyra with Vermithor :duca: (if I'm not mistaken, bigger than Meleys in size)

Vermithor is almost the size of Vhagar

The worst thing about this is the fact that due to the big drop of viewership, the budget for season 3 will probably be cut and we'll have to wait til 2026 to see that :rip:

Edited by Hot Volcano

The fact I still have not watched ep 4 due to the bad writing and character assassinations 

CACF.gif

Excited AND nervous for tonight!:chick3:

Can't wait to see Aegon bedridden and incapacitated tonight. :clap3:

My experience watching this season has been awful due to mi gente Latino being assholes on social media with spoilers.. and the algorithms are also to blame. I cannot find a way to block all HOTD content. 

I feel like more and more hype is growing again with every episode this season? 

• Like 2

will this be an aftermath ep or will they gag us again ahhhh can't waittt :WAP:

He convinced me! Aegon is the TRUE KING :clap3: 

Here we go! :eatpopcorn:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.