House of the Dragon | Season 2 Now on MAX & HBO | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

It's annoying how nobody on each side actually talks to each other. 

Cole and Aemond collaborating is great for the Greens but yeah tell Aegon and Alicent about it, bring Otto into the fold. Though I did love that Aegon just went out of boredom and got slapped down brutally after Alicent told him to do nothing.

Rhanerya going off away I can understand not mentioning anything but just say you're going somewhere or leave a note. 

All the council meetings are just everyone from their own side just jibbering with one another. Never actually planning anything.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Epic episode. My girl went down like a true warrior!!!!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Rhaneys :emofish:

I have a gift for a certain HAG 

ozShoO.gif

Edited by WildAmerican
  • Like 1

Who dies next, I need a death list lol 

1 minute ago, chris1991 said:

It's Westeros… it might be easier to make a list of who survives. And even if they do at what cost. 

13 hours ago, Miles. said:

Vhagar being the hag that she is, we kinda have to stan.  She really is THAT ******* *****.  It's giving Taylor Swift

I can see it :suburban:

8 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Spoiler

in order

Spoiler

Jaceryes

Spoiler

Otto

Spoiler

Criston

Spoiler

Aemond, Vhagar, Daemon, Caraxes

Spoiler

Halaena

Spoiler

Rhaenyra

Spoiler

Aegon and Sunfyre

Spoiler

Larys

:suburban:

8 hours ago, Nicholai said:

:bibliahh:

I keep imagining those pouty lips around my member :coffee:

• Haha 2

Honestly so mad at Rhaenyra and her council right now. Losing basically her most valuable team members Rhaenys and Meleys by walking straight into an obvious trap like a humpty-dumpty. Like think about it, she knows her opponent's army has strayed from the logical next course of action (marching to Harrenhal) and instead marches for a completely insignificant castle right across the bay from her own stronghold.

It's BAD for her. And it's honestly down to her own inaction for so long. Crispin is playing her for a fool. I know there are bookreaders who say Rhaenyra has been whitewashed/Mary Sue'd on the show, but this whole thing makes her look sooo incompetent. And preview for next week shows Jace going to the Twins, literally shaking in my boots rn. Please don't get munched on Jace.

• Like 2

So Pouty Face is dying next week?

Ugh, the dragon deaths will be the worse thing to watch on this show :jonny:

Also, it's so annoying not being able to watch the episodes on time because youtube spammed me with Rhaenys and Aemond thumbnails, so I knew something bad was gonna happen with her

51 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

Ugh, the dragon deaths will be the worse thing to watch on this show :jonny:

Also, it's so annoying not being able to watch the episodes on time because youtube spammed me with Rhaenys and Aemond thumbnails, so I knew something bad was gonna happen with her

I hate the global release tbh. Here it airs at 3am on Monday and I usually have to work at 7/8/9am and even if I log on to twitter by mistake (not having in mind the show) I get a trillion spoilers with scene videos etc on the first 3 tweets. I have to avoid at all costs every damn social media app until 6-7pm

• Like 1

it was both a touching and thrilling episode. this is the HOTD I was waiting for :clap3:

Spoiler

I need Rhaenyra to get her **** together going forward. god woman just try to make some sort of a plan first (or better yet multiple plans) instead of just sending dragonriders to a death trap every time. 

and miss Vhagar you better watch your back. lemme order a couple of those dragon killing artillery weapons from GoT real quick

new-york.gif

I wonder what more this season will cover. I'm relatively unspoiled (I had to look some stuff up after this week lol) and I saw that someone apparently leaked that 

Spoiler

The last episode this season will have Rhaenyra traveling to Harrenhal to meet with Daemon. Meaning the sacking of KL, Gullet, etc wouldn't be until next season. But then I'm not sure what they will do for the next four episodes. It's hard for me to contextualize tho since I'm not completely spoiled :rip: 

Also do we know if they've started filming the next season yet? If not I need them to go ahead and get started :sistrens:

1 minute ago, Rigalo said:

I wonder what more this season will cover. I'm relatively unspoiled (I had to look some stuff up after this week lol) and I saw that someone apparently leaked that 

Reveal hidden contents

The last episode this season will have Rhaenyra traveling to Harrenhal to meet with Daemon. Meaning the sacking of KL, Gullet, etc wouldn't be until next season. But then I'm not sure what they will do for the next four episodes. It's hard for me to contextualize tho since I'm not completely spoiled :rip: 

Also do we know if they've started filming the next season yet? If not I need them to go ahead and get started :sistrens:

i also need for them to get started, I might have to read F&B tho bc i just know our asses will be waiting two years for s3:celestial5:

vHAGar is such a FVGLY Dragon, i bet her breath STINKS

DIE b*tch, the Meemawdonna of dragons for real

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

I read that they will start filing at the the beginning of 2025.

Yeah Emma has a stint on West End in the fall, so I assume early 2025. Which will mean another 2.5 years wait :skull: 

Posted (edited)

the episode was great and all but Idk this season feels rushed to me, like most subplot ends within 2 episodes max. Writers need to give the main characters a room to breath and some plots to get to know them better like and feel connected to them

Spoiler

like Rhaenys died and I felt nothing because I know the character on a very surface level 

Edited by McNulty

Watched it again and the sfx was truly spectacular. I love all the dragon designs and how they all have their personality. Eve Best will be missed, she's magnetic on screen

7 hours ago, Dark Miracles said:

Honestly so mad at Rhaenyra and her council right now. Losing basically her most valuable team members Rhaenys and Meleys by walking straight into an obvious trap like a humpty-dumpty. Like think about it, she knows her opponent's army has strayed from the logical next course of action (marching to Harrenhal) and instead marches for a completely insignificant castle right across the bay from her own stronghold.

It's BAD for her. And it's honestly down to her own inaction for so long. Crispin is playing her for a fool. I know there are bookreaders who say Rhaenyra has been whitewashed/Mary Sue'd on the show, but this whole thing makes her look sooo incompetent. 

yes, but they only had 2 other dragonriders experienced enough to face the Hag and one of them is playing Property Brothers in Harrenhall. But yeah the Black Council is useless but then again so is the Green Council so I guess they're even :sistrens:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Whis said:

This look she gives Meleys :weeps:

• Like 1

slightly more than the season premiere, not bad but will it be enough for Dscovery not to axe it :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.