House of the Dragon | Season 2 Now on MAX & HBO | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

Not gonna lie I'm not feeling Daemon's scenes at ALL

All he does is walks around the castle, acts depressed, and talks to someone 3 minutes a day

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Lowkey, Condal's decision to whitewash Rhaenyra is kinda backfiring.  All my friends are calling her boring and weak for not doing anything and constantly being MIA, while praising Team Green for taking action.

Also, Vhagar being the hag that she is, we kinda have to stan.  She really is THAT ******* *****.  It's giving Taylor Swift in 50 years still stomping on the younger girls' necks and collecting diamond plaques effortlessly :alexz: 

14 minutes ago, illia said:

Not gonna lie I'm not feeling Daemon's scenes at ALL

All he does is walks around the castle, acts depressed, and talks to someone 3 minutes a day

He is useless right now. Even Larys who owns the castle doesn't give two fucks that he's there smh what a BUM

how can I recover from this omg :chick3:

my heart was in a chokehold from the moment I saw Meleys in Dragonstone and during the rest of the episode. No exaggerating AT ALL. My jaw kept dropping.

The dragons… THE POOR DRAGONS :cries: SUNFYRE YOU'RE PERFECT! Poor baby omg I hate Aegon for being a drunken RAT but at the same time I keep empatizing with him :deadvision:  I can't wait for Aemond to DIE. He and his OLD ASS HAG OF A DRAGON ughhhh it's sad cause I actually love Vhagar but Aemond claiming her was the worst thing to ever happen..

MELEYS AND RHAENYS…. I was close to tears. The fierce, the resilience, the bond between both of them…. I literally cried the moment Meleys gave a final look to Rhaenys in a farewell way… **** I can't. RHAENYRA DO SOMETHING. Rhaenys was worth A MILLION JACE's. You're loosing and you DESERVE IT. 

• Like 1

This is peak GoT :clap3: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

also not the show pulling this 'vHAGar sneaks up on her foe quietly and appears suddenly from behind the castle/a cloud' the second time for the shock value... like you wouldn't hear the clap of her giant dusty asscheeks from a mile away

Yeah I also had the same reaction. I don't know if it's budget constraints or what but Aemond/Vhagar reusing the same strategy twice felt cheap from a viewer's perspective. It makes sense in the context of the show, but I kinda expect it to happen the moment Vhagar could not be seen anywhere around.

and I have to keep watching dragons tear each other apart? but can I handle it? :dancehall2:

4 hours ago, Whis said:

And Rhaenyra was planning to go by herself :deadbanana2:

Tbh Rook's Rest, as they mentioned several times in the episode is a rather insignificant castle. I've seen some complaints about how the blacks should've sent a bunch of dragons together which 1) is a horrible idea 2) in their perspective, made no sense to send such a big force to defend a small castle 3) Rhaenyra just lost her son so she'd def not allow Jace to go and her council won't allow her to go

Unfortunately Cole's plan was a really thought out one (I'd give Aemond the credit bc lbr...)

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah I also had the same reaction. I don't know if it's budget constraints or what but Aemond/Vhagar reusing the same strategy twice felt cheap from a viewer's perspective. It makes sense in the context of the show, but I kinda expect it to happen the moment Vhagar could not be seen anywhere around.

It's not budget constraints. It's them not having a better idea than going for the same cheap surprise shock at the end of the episode, which was kind of what GoT became famous for (and what ultimately ruined it aswell).

8 hours ago, ang said:

aegon is a tool but sunfyre is the prettiest dragon so far absolutely gorgeous 

And they REALLY did her justice on the show!

• Like 1

TOM_GLYNN_CARNEY_004.jpg

I need him

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

TOM_GLYNN_CARNEY_004.jpg

I need him

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

... to get acting lessons ASAP!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Riot said:

dssscd63y7bd1.gif

It's like a golden retrivier with the size of a dragon :cries:

That was incredibly sweet, loved it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liafen said:

... to get acting lessons ASAP!

dssscd63y7bd1.gif

NOT when this was the best scene of the season so far!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

dssscd63y7bd1.gif

NOT when this was the best scene of the season so far!

You know damn well Sunfyre ate him up here. Outacted by a bunch of fake pixels, which brings me back to my original point katara

yall keep trying to convince yourselves that Tom Glynn-Carney isnt a phenomenal actor and easily one of the best this season so far… okay?

• Like 4

Tom_Glynn_Carney_Nick_Tydeman_%252076.jpg

I will bend my knees for thee, MY KING :jonny5: 

Where's that witch from GOT? I need her to make a cameo and bring him and Slayfire back! :jonny5: 

• Haha 1

List of actors that obliterate Miss Pouty and Miss Fraud:

1st tier

Emma D'Arcy

Eve Best

Olivia Cooke

Rhys Ifans

Phia Saban

Milly Alcock

and most recently, Gayle Rankin (Alys Rivers) and Simon Russell Beale (Simon Strong)

2nd tier

Matt Smith (kind of boring this season tho)

Matthew Needham

Fabien Frankel

To think Fabien is doing better than Tom… and it's not even his fault, Cole consists of being an ******* in an armour and **** Alicent. But no, Tom is nailing the complexity of Aegon.

• Like 2

I think the only disappointment to me this episode was the music and buildup. Like it was so quiet and all of a sudden 3 dragons were dracarys-ing the **** out of the other 

This was gut-wrenching :weeps: 

RIP Rhaenys, the Queen who should've been. By far my favorite character on the show. 

And also Meleys, the warrior that you are. Died a honorable death. The old fat hag will forever be jealous of your tenacity! 

This episode has been more brutal than it was when I read the book. I've suffered with each and every scene of these CGI flying monsters fighting against each other, like I literally didn't want to watch anymore :weeps: Alan Taylor and Clare Kilner always deliver superb episodes and I'm so thrilled to see the consequences of this battle :eatpopcorn:

I kinda wish we got to see Aegon's Conquest first. And then they could've shown this. 

If I don't get to see the rat that is Sir Pisston ***** me his bloody demise before end of season I am rioting and abandoning the series

Spoiler

(I want Hagar and her one eyed rat rider to die as well but I've sparked notes that and am not ready for it) 

WHAT AN EPISODE :jonny5:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952btg6okeqt1u9mrr2pw

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.