• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

So when is the next dragonfight?

Spoiler

Fall of King's Landing?

aegon is a tool but sunfyre is the prettiest dragon so far absolutely gorgeous 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The choice to have the parents and the kids' actors all be around the same age is something that's very off putting at times 

Edited by BOOMBAYAH

The vaghar slander in here :rip: 

Suffer *******....

:gaycat:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

That being said, I love my QUEEN Rhaenys but she was dumb af to go back and fight against Vhagar. Mama you know you can't take that thing down, just go home and try again another time because now what?

I mean it's heavily implied she knew she'd die either way and she accepted her death thus went to scratch vHAGar her ugly neck in one final attempt. It's not like she was dumb to believe she could kill THAT ugly creature :deadbanana4: Even her conversation with Corlys, it was feeling like she's just having a final goodbye with him :sosad: Princess Rhaenys, the Mother Who Always Was :clap3:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Baelon and Alyssa rode Vhagar and Meleys as husband and wife

Laena and Rhaenys rode Vhagar and Meleys

Viserys rode on the back of Meleys as a baby and now his son killed her 

:cries:

this confirms vhagar is a dumb hoe who has NO feelings! :grump: she really chose that aemond D over family ties :!ohno:

Omfg!!!!

i was not ready 

11 minutes ago, nasa said:

I mean it's heavily implied she knew she'd die either way and she accepted her death thus went to scratch vHAGar her ugly neck in one final attempt. It's not like she was dumb to believe she could kill THAT ugly creature :deadbanana4: Even her conversation with Corlys, it was feeling like she's just having a final goodbye with him :sosad: Princess Rhaenys, the Mother Who Always Was :clap3:

I mean looking back I kinda see they set my queen up for a goodbye, but was I really that bad? Realistically it looked like she could make her way back to Dragonstone, she just chose to go out with a bang (hoping she'd take Vhagar down with her). Not a smart choice if you ask me, I believe she's one of (if not the) most experienced dragon rider in Westeros. Her loss will weight heavily on the blacks imho.

I really hate that old dragon…

2 hours ago, Mr_campbell said:

I doubt it, lol. She was literally burning everyone on arrival and the only command for getting a dragon to spit fire, is saying DRACARYS. 

come on, man... She's talking about how Rhaenys faces the fight with the other dragons. Of course she will burn the rest.

7 hours ago, Purple Land said:

It was less intense than the books, but still beautifully done.

I'm still confused with how they're gonna stretch it into 4 seasons. If I recall correctly, there's not much else to happen... 

I'm wondering where season 2 will end… is it with 

Spoiler

Damon and Rhaenyra capturing Kings Landing while Aemond and Criston are away? 

Open S3 with Rhaenyra ruling. Aemond going all out in the Riverlands. 

Godseye in mid season 3 like this episode. 

End S3 with the Storming of the Dragonpitt. 

Open S4 with the aftermath of that.

The BBQ of Rhaenyra/Aegon poisoned a bit after in the middle of the season. 

Hour of the Wolf to close the series. 

The way Melys and Rhaenys sent Aegon/Sunfyre PACKING was so funny to me :ahh: A slay death for the queen that never was :heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nasa said:

this confirms vhagar is a dumb hoe who has NO feelings! :grump: she really chose that aemond D over family ties :!ohno:

It's not as simple. Dragons once sired to their riders are connected by soul. Fire blood magic in Old Valyria powerful enough to obliterate the continent was used to bond dragons to House Targaryen. Vhagar and Aemond are sired, it's a magic bond. She acts as Aemond desires regardless of whatever she wants.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

I mean looking back I kinda see they set my queen up for a goodbye, but was I really that bad? Realistically it looked like she could make her way back to Dragonstone, she just chose to go out with a bang (hoping she'd take Vhagar down with her). Not a smart choice if you ask me, I believe she's one of (if not the) most experienced dragon rider in Westeros. Her loss will weight heavily on the blacks imho.

Which is why she stayed. 

She was the only one who stood a chance to take down Vhagar and she figured she couldn't miss the chance. Even if it meant her death, at least injuring Vhagar would make things for Rhaenyra much easier. Taking her out would probably mean they won the war. And let's not forget Rhaeny's entire arc this season has been about trying to avoid bloodshed and war.

Sunfyre was so happy to see Aegon 😭 .. so BEAUTIFUL

felt bad for ha

36 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

The choice to have the parents and the kids' actors all be around the same age is something that's very off putting at times 

This, tbh. Like Aemond could actually be an older brother to Alicent. And Helaena her younger sister, lol. With Rhaenyra and Jace at least it's more subtle, the only thing that irks me there is the CW level acting Miss Pouty Face serves :skull: Especially this episode, it was giving Otto & Aegon arguing, the difference in the quality of acting was so noticable

kinda gotta give props to vhagar. old b*tches winning lol.

I loved how they did it but I didn't like the how

Spoiler

Vhagar killed melys bcuz it was somehow similar to what happened to lucerys and arrax! 

I mean, Vhagar is mad because this is who she uses to make her c**.

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Which is why she stayed. 

She was the only one who stood a chance to take down Vhagar and she figured she couldn't miss the chance. Even if it meant her death, at least injuring Vhagar would make things for Rhaenyra much easier. Taking her out would probably mean they won the war. And let's not forget Rhaeny's entire arc this season has been about trying to avoid bloodshed and war.

Fair, but it was still a big gamble and she ultimately lost whereas she could've retreated and planned to take Vhagar down in a 2v1 fight with another supporting dragon rider. But this is just me nitpicking, I get that some things just have to happen for the story to move forward.

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Fair, but it was still a big gamble and she ultimately lost whereas she could've retreated and planned to take Vhagar down in a 2v1 fight with another supporting dragon rider. But this is just me nitpicking, I get that some things just have to happen for the story to move forward.

Well the issue with that is this, the options available for her at the moment were Jacaerys and Vermax (Her grandson, heir to Dragonstone, heir to the 7 Kingdoms, Vermax is too small, roughly bigger than Moondancer), Baela her Grandaughter (Moondancer is the smallest fighting dragon they have, easy snack for Vhagar) and Rhaenyra and Syrax, the queen herself cannot be lost trying so secure some rucksack castle. She made the right call considering Vermax or Moondancer could've died very easily and quickly against Vhagar.

And Rhaenyra was planning to go by herself :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Lexiel said:

Well the issue with that is this, the options available for her at the moment were Jacaerys and Vermax (Her grandson, heir to Dragonstone, heir to the 7 Kingdoms, Vermax is too small, roughly bigger than Moondancer), Baela her Grandaughter (Moondancer is the smallest fighting dragon they have, easy snack for Vhagar) and Rhaenyra and Syrax, the queen herself cannot be lost trying so secure some rucksack castle. She made the right call considering Vermax or Moondancer could've died very easily and quickly against Vhagar.

To be honest I don't see that necessarily as an issue. We know Vhagar is big, old and slow (notice how both time she killed it was achieved by waiting and then attacking, kinda like a shark) so if anything smaller and quicker dragons might have an advantage, even if only numerical. The plan as I see it is having one dragon distract Vhagar while the other weakens her, rinse and repeat until they take her down. It's a bet even in that case considering everything is snack when compared to Vahag's size, but a 1v1 is a surefire loss imho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.