House of the Dragon | Season 2 Now on MAX & HBO | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

14 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

WAIT, aint it unclear if he's truly dead?

Wasn't his dragon curled up by his dead burnt body? 

Geez if he's still alive :ahh: Rhaenyra down another dragon and ally while The Greens have yet to lose someone 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drowned8World

• mystery

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Rhaenyra, Alicent, Aemond, Daemond are all carrying this show. :jonnycat:

That FAT!!! OLD!!! balding sneaky nasty Vhagar I hate her guts so much omg :deadbanana4: Like she has no respect for her previous rider's mother. What a hoe. Rhaenys the legend that you are :clap3:I fear I had no choice but to cry

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Magic_boXX said:

Was that acid coming from Sunfyre stomach?

Ugh and Vhagar someone in the north has a present for you

night_king_spear.gif

:ahh: right

where is the night king when it's needed

3 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

I knew of 

Reveal hidden contents

Rhaenys dying in this battle 

But did they also

Reveal hidden contents

Kill off Aegon? He was not supposed to die yet???

Spoiler

he's still alive. But they BBQ him a little bit :gaycat5:

I cried at the end of this episode :jonnycat:

That was one hell of an episode, beautifully done. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FrederickGa said:

WAIT, aint it unclear if he's truly dead?

No, hes alive hence Aemond trying to finish him off before Ser Crispin stopped him

Also the preview for next episode, poor Meleys :( 

Edited by BionicWooHoo

vHAGar you nasty ass swamp donkey and that aubergine-faced ***** ass rider of yours can ROT IN HELL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The sad part about the show is that we know the end of the story but I keep watching anyway hoping foolishly that things will end differently...

They gave Rhaenys such an epic end, she stayed so brave from start to finish, even though she knew they had no chance if vHAGar was on the battlefield. :weeps:

The way I will f*cking cheer and throw a party when that nasty ass stank smelling b*tch with loose holes Vhagar dies I'm dead serious. I can't stand that old hag, the nerve to kill his original rider's daughter is so sick and twisted ew she deserved the worst I'm telling you!

That being said, I love my QUEEN Rhaenys but she was dumb af to go back and fight against Vhagar. Mama you know you can't take that thing down, just go home and try again another time because now what? You're dead and you can't do that no more. You were a fierce ass b*tch though, the absolute C*NT of not having to even say "dracarys" in order for your dragon to attack whew now that's a HBIC if I've ever seen one! Loved how the dragons appeared to be dancing while fighting though, very fitting and poetic description for such a gruesome event.

I hate Aemond's guts but even I have to admit that he kinda nibbled this episode. The way he put his brother in place and then tried to kill him (twice!) was honestly impressive. He has to rot along with his dragon though, don't get it twisted and so does that spineless boot licking rat Criston. Oh I wish he got the BBQ special today, but yet again he escaped death somehow.

Rhaenyra and Daemon need to get it together, please STAND UP! Y'all losing left and right, like give us something, anything!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Also y'all weren't slick with the heavy handed hinting yesterday. Nasty behavior, keep the books spoilers for yourselves next time please and thank you!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Does anyone watch the behind-the-scenes documentary The House That Dragons Built on Max/Youtube? It amazes me how much work, money and collective effort it takes to serve us whatever's being served each week. It kind of makes my expectations less strict (yet still very high), if that makes sense. Though I've never been a party pooper constantly complaining in the comments how anything other than a faithful book adaptation down to the letter is pure garbage or expecting visual effects from the 22nd century. I would die to experience a workday on set :weeps:

• Like 2

That was so INTENSE. What a gut punch when Sunfyre and Meleys got ripped apart :chick3:

i didnt find that sad or surprising at all but it was still a good battle/episode imo

was upset tho at criston not getting stomped on

13 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

Does anyone watch the behind-the-scenes documentary The House That Dragons Built on Max/Youtube? It amazes me how much work, money and collective effort it takes to serve us whatever's being served each week. It kind of makes my expectations less strict (yet still very high), if that makes sense. Though I've never been a party pooper constantly complaining in the comments how anything other than a faithful book adaptation down to the letter is pure garbage or expecting visual effects from the 22nd century. I would die to experience a workday on set :weeps:

Yes, they're so good! Honestly it makes me appreciate the final result even more, plus they often add some very interesting info that are not included or not made particularly clear in the episode.

As much as I want to hate Vhagar, I can't. Especially when I remember that scene between Laena and Vhagar :cries:

And Vhagar is literally the last of the big three.

And honestly, I'm SO happy they put respect on Meleys' name and showed how she can (AND DID!) whoop Vhagar's old ass in a 1vs1. 

Vhagar only won because of the sneak attack. If they were to continue fighting Meleys would've taken Vhagar down with her

The final scene between Rhaenys and Meleys is still make me teary eyed :cries:

The way I had to remind myself though that dragons are, in fact, not real, to cope with the angst of seeing them being torn apart. Especially poor Sunfyre, she was gorg and beautiful and playful and that dumb, drunkben inbred FRAUD did not deserve to ride her

• Like 2

The memes on Twitter, I'm dying  :dies:

Spoiler

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

they left it that way on purpose

Hide contents

he's not dead but he's not in the best shape

8 hours ago, Contessa said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you watch next week's preview they put that into question, so we don't know yet.

8 hours ago, PaloSanto said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's meant to be ambiguous. Watch the preview Alicent asks that very thing 

Spoiler

Oh ok. I know most things that happen according to the books I didn't know this one. I thought the Aegon part was a deviation from it. 

if you were wondering why Rhaenys never says "dracarys"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

if you were wondering why Rhaenys never says "dracarys"

I doubt it, lol. She was literally burning everyone on arrival and the only command for getting a dragon to spit fire, is saying DRACARYS. 

I'm disappointed that I'm not loving this as much as everyone else. While I should have been blown away I kinda felt nothing. I thought the character that died was going to my fav in season 1 but as the shows gone on I've realised I don't like any of them. Almost every character in GoT had a story to tell and the actors portraying them kept you engrossed in this world. Here the actors aren't compelling, the characters are paper thin with very little development which is crazy considering it's more zoned in than Game of Thrones and yet those characters were evolving from scene to scene. Random side characters in GoT had better development. This show had the possibility to be amazing but it's just not 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, eclipsed said:

I'm disappointed that I'm not loving this as much as everyone else. While I should have been blown away I kinda felt nothing. I thought the character that died was going to my fav in season 1 but as the shows gone on I've realised I don't like any of them. Almost every character in GoT had a story to tell and the actors portraying them kept you engrossed in this world. Here the actors aren't compelling, the characters are paper thin with very little development which is crazy considering it's more zoned in than Game of Thrones and yet those characters were evolving from scene to scene. Random side characters in GoT had better development. This show had the possibility to be amazing but it's just not 

Blablabla

• Haha 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.