• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Daemon had that dysfunction scene in the first ep too, when Mysaria offered to get him a silver-haired girl :skull: He just can't get it up I fear

6 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Daemon had that dysfunction scene in the first ep too, when Mysaria offered to get him a silver-haired girl :skull: He just can't get it up I fear

Maybe he's a f...

Damon isn’t slick, he wanted to “ruin” Rhaenyra by tarnishing her reputation leaving no one wanting to marry her….leaving her alone just for him. Truly game of thrones! 

Im kinda bummed young Rhae and Allicent are being replaced. The actresses gagged me this episode.

Im excited for Olivia Cooke though. It makes no sense Matt Smith isn’t being recast tho?

Another great episode of Bridgerton :clap3:

Daemon and Rhaenyra fooling around didn’t shock me at all, but it was still uncomfortable to watch. Targaryen have married their daughters before :rip: 

This show needs to pick up more steam. Ive only been midly entertained 

7 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Damon isn’t slick, he wanted to “ruin” Rhaenyra by tarnishing her reputation leaving no one wanting to marry her….leaving her alone just for him. Truly game of thrones! 

Honestly if he hadn’t shown he was desperate for the throne, he could’ve arranged a marriage with her AND THEN show his cards! 
He is pretty useless now, I wonder what the show has in stores for him

No but why does GRRM write the Targaryens always repeating history? The name Viserys is associated with being weak. The incest is always going to happen even if they don't know they are related (Jon & Dany), the way some Targaryen women die and who kills them. Sick old man :dies:

Matt Smith is not attractive to me at all but he kinda did it for me this episode?? Idk. I can't explain it. Maybe the short hair looks better on him?

Anyway, best episode of the series so far. I really can't wait for them to start the dance. It's epic.

30 minutes ago, Xoxogossipgurl said:

Matt Smith is not attractive to me at all but he kinda did it for me this episode?? Idk. I can't explain it. Maybe the short hair looks better on him?

Anyway, best episode of the series so far. I really can't wait for them to start the dance. It's epic.

Yeah he's not attractive to me, but he's kind hot as Daemon ngl. The short hair definitely suits him better :giraffe:

This episode omg :jonny5:

This just keeps getting better. The intrigue and stakes are getting higher and higher. 

Next week's episode looks epic as well. Cannot wait to get queen Rhaenys back and finally get a glimpse at Meleys! 

55 minutes ago, Xoxogossipgurl said:

No but why does GRRM write the Targaryens always repeating history? The name Viserys is associated with being weak. The incest is always going to happen even if they don't know they are related (Jon & Dany), the way some Targaryen women die and who kills them. Sick old man :dies:

The Targaryens are doomed and condemned to repeat their sins over and over again. And they have to pay for it. 

Valyria was destroyed for a reason. 

2 hours ago, M André said:

Rhaneyra is kinda dumb, she fell for Daemon's trap, he still wants the throne and getting rid of her would give him a clear path. 

I mean, she's still a teenager. :swan:

I do have a question tho. Who are you supposed to root for here? In GoT, you had multiple characters who somehow deserved to live a happy life (Ned, Catelyn, Daenerys, Jon, Sansa, Robb, etc etc) but pretty much everyone on this show is nasty or unlikeable (yes, including Rhaenyra once she gets older). 

It's gonna be difficult for the audience, I'm sure. 

Edited by Blade Runner

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Another great episode of Bridgerton :clap3:

Daemon and Rhaenyra fooling around didn’t shock me at all, but it was still uncomfortable to watch. Targaryen have married their daughters before :rip: 

This, while it’s interesting the whole episode was about love triangles and sex like where are the stakes or something? 

Also why was Alicent so worried about Rhaenyra doing it with Daemon? What’s her problem with that?

And what’s with the King monkeypox wounds? He’s been suffering that from years and it gets worse, my only guess is that Otto was poisoning the throne?

Anyway they better step up their d game because were almost halfway season and I still don’t feel the urgency or whatsoever about the season’s plot.

And Daemon while he looks better with that haircut he still is meh, they should have casted a hotter actor.

Best episode yet. The people complaining about “not much happening” must have forgotten the GOT format. It’s always a slow, fleshed out build up that accelerates midway through the season. 

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

This, while it’s interesting the whole episode was about love triangles and sex like where are the stakes or something? 

Also why was Alicent so worried about Rhaenyra doing it with Daemon? What’s her problem with that?

And what’s with the King monkeypox wounds? He’s been suffering that from years and it gets worse, my only guess is that Otto was poisoning the throne?

Anyway they better step up their d game because were almost halfway season and I still don’t feel the urgency or whatsoever about the season’s plot.

This may be because I'm familiar with how the story is gonna play out, but I really don't get this complaint?

Even if you are not familiar with the story, it's very obvious that this is all setting up for the conflict over the throne upon the king's inevitable death. :psyduck:  And it has developed extremely well into that direction in the few episodes we've had so far, with many turns already along the way - the death of the queen, Rhaenyra being made the official heir, Otto's plot of having Alicent marry the king, her giving him a boy heir, and now Otto's expose and Rhaenyra losing her V card and potentially being pregnant with Ser Criston Cole. 

What more steam do y'all need? Dragon battles every episode? The show's run has been amazing so far :rip: 

Rhanerya made so many dumb decisions this episode...I love sister but the fact that she's still even heir should be a huge blessing for her and yet she put herself in like 3 different situations this episode to make her dad mad/change his mind. :deadbanana2:

Another amazing episode, can't wait to see Meleys in the next one.

ooo the drama.. i love the "slower" eps.

for me, all the action makes it seem like everything is moving so fast, so I'm pleased with this ep and its focus.

Rhaenyra made some dumb decisions but she's young and inexperienced. Still my fav character for now.
Daemon look soooo much better with short hair.
Glad about Otto. such a little rat

People like to complain about anything, I mean everyone criticised the last season of GOT  for the lack of credible writing and only being centered about nonsensical action (and rightfully so) and then when they get served a story that's building and layering up their characters at a right pace they complain that... it's not picking up steam. The Red Wedding did not appear out of thin air.

I bet that the future complain as the story develops is that there are no "good guys" like the Starks 

Now that I think about I have a lot of questions about the final scene.

Was the moon tea sent by Otto or by Viserys himself?

It is known that Maesters and Hightowers are hand and glove, so that tea could be sent so Otto has proof that he was telling the truth, i.e if Rhaenyra drinks the tea she confirms her misstep

Or perhaps I could be overthinking and Viserys sent it himself but also as a test: She drinks = she confirms his suspictions. I don't know, I think he really doesn't care if she did it or not because in the end he got what he wanted from her, a marriage with Laenor, so he's just making sure that a bastard doesn't ruin his plans

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.