House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 3: 'The Burning Mill' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

25 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Tywin aka the De Facto ruler of Westeros until his untimely death would like a word.

This show is already better than the original. Compelling characters, excellent worldbuilding and of course, DRAGONS. Very excited for the next ep. Daemon is about to be going through it :rip:

The way Tywin carried that entire family on his shoulders so Westeros would put respect on the Lannister name.

411e7e0e35b40f57f273d6160c4b2648.thumb.g

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The way Tywin carried that entire family on his shoulders so Westeros would put respect on the Lannister name.

EXACTLY, like Cersei wouldn't be able to exude her menacing presence without him elevating their house's status. He was so powerful that even while outnumbered, none dared to make a move until he died (Except Stannis the Mannis), kinda like how the masters waited until Daenerys left her city before they attacked. Plus, enemies quickly ran to his side the moment their own side showed any weakness (The Tyrells, The Freys, The Boltons). that's the POWER he commands. Cersei could only dream of having that kind of influence. :jonny3:

22 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

His children were too busy acting up to take notes!

On 9/5/2022 at 6:54 PM, Puttanesca said:

Not the Lannister being a complete flop. :deadbanana2:

that sounds abt right for the lannisters

Edited by effy

10 hours ago, M André said:

Not some casuals asking for more jokes like Tyrion had in s5 onwards. This is why we cannot have anything nice, people already wanna ruin it. :biblio:

I actually found the 3rd episode quite funny tbh… when the guy at the beginning was crushed by Caraxes, Viserys’ reaction to Otto’s marriage suggestion and the Lannister guy flopping with both Rhaenyra and the King :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, makeme said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:celestial5:

44961617-9749687-image-a-131_16252357783

E5TH_-jXoAI9eMx.jpg

uhm :coffee2:

6 hours ago, makeme said:

I think I stumbled upon something:deadbanana4:

EDv5G9i7VHjWSPxIRxk3bVHdvIVNmc5HPHzDGg0M

Yeah they're f**king and we can tell who the top and bottom is from this single pic :gaycat4:

10 hours ago, makeme said:
  Reveal hidden contents

E5TH_-jXoAI9eMx.jpg

10 hours ago, makeme said:

I think I stumbled upon something:deadbanana4:

EDv5G9i7VHjWSPxIRxk3bVHdvIVNmc5HPHzDGg0M

:jonny4:

14 hours ago, makeme said:
  Reveal hidden contents

E5TH_-jXoAI9eMx.jpg

Oh.

This really makes me wish Criston had stayed Team Black.  They would've absolutely devoured as a throuple.  It's giving Frank and Claire Underwood with Edward Meechum.

He looks so much better with short hair :WAP:

hi02ijlwemm91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a 

5 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Rewatching the latest episode because I can't wait for the new one :WAP:

The way I watched it 4 times already :hoetenks: I had to watch it with some friends for the 3rd and 4th time. But honestly I didn't mind :gaycat5:

I realized shows from GoT universe are the only ones where it's so fun to watch with other people; I don't know about y'all but I love organizing watch parties, the experience is just different. And that's something I missed when GoT ended and i'm so glad it's back.

This mediocrity being praised is proof game of thrones fans have severe brain damage as a result of season 7 and 8. That HORRIBLE final fight had me gasping for air. The OFFSCREEN of the baddie was even more hilarious. Whew, I can't wait for everyone to start dying. Trash.

Thank god for visual effects department. gods be good.

9 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

This mediocrity being praised is proof game of thrones fans have severe brain damage as a result of season 7 and 8. That HORRIBLE final fight had me gasping for air. The OFFSCREEN of the baddie was even more hilarious. Whew, I can't wait for everyone to start dying. Trash.

Thank god for visual effects department. gods be good.

If you have a differing opinion to the majority, there is absolutely no reason to be an ******* when sharing it. :rip: You don't need to attack other people for enjoying something just because you don't. That's a level of arrogance that nobody wants to be around.

Go and watch something else if you're not feeling it. Like, damn. :skull:

8 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

If you have a differing opinion to the majority, there is absolutely no reason to be an ******* when sharing it. :rip: You don't need to attack other people for enjoying something just because you don't. That's a level of arrogance that nobody wants to be around.

Go and watch something else if you're not feeling it. Like, damn. :skull:

:bibliahh:

Mmmhmm.

Enjoy your McDonald's of television. Sorry for walking by the restaurant with a placard.

Just now, RunUpDoneUp said:

:bibliahh:

Mmmhmm.

Enjoy your McDonald's of television. Sorry for walking by the restaurant with a placard.

I guess you're going to continue acting like an *******, for literally no reason. :rip: Says a lot about you.

11 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I guess you're going to continue acting like an *******, for literally no reason. :rip: Says a lot about you.

Sorry for not living up to your standards, I have consulted my team and will seek out a coach that meets your standards for operating. No longer will I be Daemon and I will from henceforth be a Viserys minus the alcohol. May the gods be with you. :heart2:

24 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Let the troll alone.

We can keep enjoying the serie while he, she or it enjoy... to troll on a forum?  :skull:

That alone tells more about him, her, its, whatever.... :skull:

11 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Not The Boys and Young Justice stan saying this :skull:

It's better than i expected but i've not connected with any of the characters yet. 

IDK if it's the script or the acting or what

18 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

she's the worst actress of the bunch so far

Lemme watch the ending scene of episode 3 again :bam:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.