• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Another solid episode. I wished for more Rhaenyra tho

Edited by Anye

The show just keeps getting better :jonny: I feel stupid for doubting it. 

The show is good but nothing will ever match dany

Dany is really the best tagaryen huh

watching while a thunderstorm rages outside :heart2:

yaaas Viserys :jonny: put that Lannister in his place

damn, the score in the final scene giving me goosébumps

Edited by Dragonfly

Another incredible episode :jonny5: I can’t believe we are already getting such great quality, this was “Spoils of War” level of good. So many new characters introduced this episode, we are really picking up the pace. This was one of the most visually stunning episodes in the Game of Thrones universe and the acting here is getting sharper every episode. 

Preview for episode 4 looks promising to be another good one. 3/3 :clap3:

Sea Smoke looked incredible by the way. It appears to be the same breed as Dany's dragons :jonny: The superior dragon design 

Edited by AxelFox

5 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

Loved the episode :clap3:
The only thing i didnt like was Daemon dodging 100000000000 arrows, i mean sure he cant die now but they could have made a dragon arrive faster and take out the archers that way.. or some soldiers sneaking up to them and killing them before they get to shoot

Still a 9/10 tho :clap3:

This this this, when he (predictably) pulled out another blade and started fighting the enemies, the crew of archers (who all had their bows fully drawn ready to take him down) should have taken him out immediately. He was on one knee, on open, lower ground FFS. :ace:

Not only that, then he is somehow avoiding all the arrows for a good while as he gets to go one on one vs each soldier, right out in the open battle field. Hilariously bad plot armour. Homie should have had 20 arrows in him before he was able to take out anyone else. That part really broke my immersion for a bit. 

Dont get the praise for the action setpiece. It was very mediocre. Really liked everything else, especially the foreshadowing. But that action sequence felt so.. amateur. Loved seeing Leanor frying up the enemies on the dragon though, whew. 

Also not feeling these huge time jumps between episodes. It's pretty jarring. On the whole though, really enjoying this show. 

Also like, the Crabfeeder is dumb AF is Ep 3.

Spends nearly 3 years slowly fighting (and winning) a war of attrition. But for this episode he really sent his whole armies out to collect a single surrendering enemy? That whole part just really was frustrating ugh. 

Ep 4 looks wicked though so i wont dwell. 

Yeah the battle sequences were the worst part of the episode, maybe even of the whole show so far.

It reminded of the ridiculous action set pieces of later GoT, with emphasis on spectacle over logic. :rip: 

All the scenes revolving around the hunt were so much better. This episode just showed again why GoT is at its best when it's about intrigue and politics.

Edited by Feanor

not some of you actually complaining :biblio:

this was the best episode so far :jonny5:  it gave me everything I wanted, the GoT vibes were too real, I wanna cry  :cries:

and people keep saying the next episodes are even better, GoT was the last time I was this excited for a show :jonny5:

This was a really great episode DESPITE the lack of Eve Best :alexz2:

I just watched it! What a spectacular episode! 

I loved every second of it: the characters' development, the acting, the dialogues... And the battle! It was breathtaking!

:flame::flame:  :falcon::flame::flame:

Great ep but yes I also did roll my eyes when 1000’s of arrows suddenly can’t hit. There’s meant to be a ~realness~ to GoT and consequences for stupid actions in my mind and this scene seemed totally stupid and unrealistic. 

Laenor is another character that will change actor later this season. That character has 3 actors playing him.

I hate Matt Damon’s voice… “Drahar come out! Let me feed you to your crabs”

Also yeah the plot armor, they Jon Snowed him like no other. 

I kind of wish we would have seen Alicent and Visery’s wedding. 

7 minutes ago, Triton said:

I hate Matt Damon’s voice… “Drahar come out! Let me feed you to your crabs”

Also yeah the plot armor, they Jon Snowed him like no other. 

I kind of wish we would have seen Alicent and Visery’s wedding. 

It's high key annoying 

4 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Otto's proposal about who should be Rhaenyra's husband... I JUMPED! :deadbanana4:

To be honest when it comes to that. 

SPOILERS:

Otto's solution was the best one, if they waited until Aegon II was of age and married them like other Targaryens married their siblings the whole conflict would have been avoided as their claims would have been united.

7 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

Not the Lannister being a complete flop. :deadbanana2:

They’ve always been flops it seems :ahh:

I’m surprised there weren’t other High Lords from other Great Houses in the Prince’s celebration, mainly from Houses Stark, Tyrell, Greyjoy, Tully, (Martell)  and Arryn

Episodes 2 and 3 have been kind of messy tbh, especially in pacing. The pilot is still the best episode by far, IMO.

Milly Alcock is tremendous though, sucks she's not gonna be on the show much longer

Another excellent episode.

Lannister flopped again. Queen Cersei remains the best Lannister

Edited by Steve Johnson

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.