• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

59 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I hope we get to see Rhaenys in action on Meleys :jonny5:

THIS. I need more Rhaenys in general. 
I want MOTHER to snap! 

• ATRL Moderator

Really vibed with the second episode :jamming: this is really shaping up to be a wonderful addition to the world of GoT

Her former best friend trying to play step mommy is killing me. :rofl:

• ATRL Moderator

Have they announced how many seasons this will be? I haven't read the source material but was surprised at the jump :rip: How long can they work with the book?

24 minutes ago, LP54 said:

Her former best friend trying to play step mommy is killing me. :rofl:

RIGHT :ahh: 

And the Lannisters have always been STUPID :ahh:  

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Have they announced how many seasons this will be? I haven't read the source material but was surprised at the jump :rip: How long can they work with the book?

The book goes over a large amount of history which explains the time jumps. They clearly aren’t gonna make a whole show on 170 years without skipping years in between :skull: 

I think it’ll probably be like 3-4 seasons of season 2 maintains the hype

Edited by Gaia

Criston gives me Jon Snow vibes.

But regardless he is hot. :drool:

301e5371b9841385e80a2a14ffd66b7ed6c11655

1 minute ago, LP54 said:

Criston gives me Jon Snow vibes.

But regardless he is hot. :drool:

301e5371b9841385e80a2a14ffd66b7ed6c11655

I love the chemistry between him and Rhaenyra!

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The book goes over a large amount of history which explains the time jumps. They clearly aren’t gonna make a whole show on 170 years without skipping years in between :skull: 

I think it’ll probably be like 3-4 seasons of season 2 maintains the hype

You are correct.

"According to showrunners Miguel Sapochnik and Ryan Condal and HBO Max chief of content Casey Bloys, the current storyline is planned to run for three or four seasons. But they note that the show could jump forward or back in time to show other events from House Targaryen’s history, meaning that the series could run for much longer than planned. 

Miguel Sapochnik says: “The Targaryens span both directions. So as a spine to other possible stories and spinoffs … this is a great place to start.” 

This interview also confirms that the showrunners have an ending in mind for the current arc, further cementing the fact that this show’s length is already decided. When asked if HBO were on board with this ending, Ryan Condal told the Hollywood Reporter, “They are — today,” before noting that “Endings are the easiest thing to do in television.”"

5 minutes ago, LP54 said:

You are correct.

"According to showrunners Miguel Sapochnik and Ryan Condal and HBO Max chief of content Casey Bloys, the current storyline is planned to run for three or four seasons. But they note that the show could jump forward or back in time to show other events from House Targaryen’s history, meaning that the series could run for much longer than planned. 

Miguel Sapochnik says: “The Targaryens span both directions. So as a spine to other possible stories and spinoffs … this is a great place to start.” 

This interview also confirms that the showrunners have an ending in mind for the current arc, further cementing the fact that this show’s length is already decided. When asked if HBO were on board with this ending, Ryan Condal told the Hollywood Reporter, “They are — today,” before noting that “Endings are the easiest thing to do in television.”"

Pffft not me being right on the mark :skull: but Yas at them saying they will potentially do different arcs. I hope the show only gets more hype and they keep it going with the same quality 

Loved the intensity of the battle but wished they showed the fight between daemon and craghas

I want Alyson and her father fed to a dragon tbh

This show is an 11/10 for me so far. The way they’ve managed to establish personalities for multiple characters already in only 3 episodes is :clap3: 

Im already attached to certain characters and hate certain characters. The writing is chefs kiss. Love the willingness to utilize dragons in battle and not cheapen out on fight scenes. The dragons are amazing and look so really compared to early GoT. 

As if the 12 year old wasn’t bad enough 

Spoiler

Otto offering Rhaenyra to a freaking 2 year old baby. WTF 

1 minute ago, Itz_Dani! said:

As if the 12 year old wasn’t bad enough 

Hide contents

Otto offering Rhaenyra to a freaking 2 year old baby. WTF 

Man will do anything to see his family rise :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.