House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 3: 'The Burning Mill' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

11 hours ago, Liafen said:

those pouting lips would've looked MUCH better on the tip of vHAGars rotting teeth instead of Luke   katara

those pouting lips would've looked MUCH better on the tip of my c- katara

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Haven't started watching the whole series so far but I've been watching shorts & summaries on yt and I love mother Rhaenys & Maelys :rip: knowing what's gonna happen next week I won't be watching

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

those pouting lips would've looked MUCH better on the tip of my c- katara

The Kia Forum on X: "@lightsupkth https://t.co/iroAPFr2p1" / X

Spoiler

the way i knew somebody will make this joke katara

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Rino said:

I'm getting tired of all the dialogue heavy episodes. need some big dragon action to happen ASAP 
:khalyan2:

but... Alicent was getting some big dragon action just last week? :ryan3:

Can we not with the "omg I love this character so I know I can't watch next week" posts girls…. :ryan3:

I need to have my mind BLOWN APART no hints pls and thank you :heart: 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Liafen said:

but... Alicent was getting some big dragon action just last week? :ryan3:

Ain't no way Ser Christmas Carol is capable of turning Alicunt out with all that overcompensating anger jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

Unless GRRM wrote smth about the Dornishmen that I missed

8 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Ain't no way Ser Christmas Carol is capable of turning Alicunt out with all that overcompensating anger jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

well she kinda begged for more so- jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

7 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

See he doesn't JUST pout

if i speak… let me not go further than @RideOrDie right now 

also i didn't know we have an actual still of Amanda Collin as Jeyne Arryn wtf MAX ADRIA posted it (i also didnt know there was a Max for the Adriatic countries :deadbanana4: )

Spoiler

MOTHEEERRRRR :jonny5:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

See he doesn't JUST pout

maybe he should try bringing this charisma to his actual performance? jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

4 hours ago, Liafen said:

maybe he should try bringing this charisma to his actual performance? jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

he's a total himbo irl in all the promo content I've seen, but the role of grieving teenager so far doesn't exactly call for charisma :rip:  

Excited to see mother Arryn next episode  

1 hour ago, Terylee said:

Ramin's soundtrack. Always a highlight for me.

is it? i feel like the soundtrack is not very present this season. S1 had The Prince That Was Promised already in E1. I was even wondering if he's still working in this show

On 7/4/2024 at 3:24 AM, HonourableVomit said:

he's a total himbo irl in all the promo content I've seen, but the role of grieving teenager so far doesn't exactly call for charisma :rip:  

it'd call for some acting chops however, of which we are yet to see any jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

3 minutes ago, Liafen said:

it'd call for some acting chops however, of which we are yet to see any jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

You can also mew & get lip fillers, you don't have to live in jealousy of our pouty Prince. jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18 

4 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

You can also mew & get lip fillers, you don't have to live in jealousy of our pouty Prince. jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18 

you know what, if that'll get me near the presence of Mx Legendary Emma D'Arcy, sign me the f- up jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

3 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

is it? i feel like the soundtrack is not very present this season. S1 had The Prince That Was Promised already in E1. I was even wondering if he's still working in this show

I really liked Daemon and Caraxes flying to Harrenhal, Cole and Gwayne leaving Kings Landing and Rhaenyra saying goodbye to Aegon and Viserys. The last one isn't completely new, but slightly different. 

Edited by Terylee

Rhaena's lazy ass keeps complaining about how she has no dragons..... girl, there are literally 3 unclaimed dragons under/above the castle you live in, get to WORK.... she fumbled Vhagar too.... Also

Is it achange from the books that Rhaenyra sent Joffrey away with the little ones ??? I think in the books he always stayed with her, and then when they got in KL he died by trying to fly Syrax ?? Guess the writers will say he just got sick and died or smth now

Edited by BlackAura

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.