• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

That was an INCREDIBLE episode!

Harrenhal scenes, The Sept, the baby dragons and eggs!

Aegon TC's armor!

Dany's EGGS Origin :WAP:

Oh Rhaena, thank you for mothering.. LITERALLY

• Like 1

2x03
This show is so good. I wonder if I don't like it more than GOT. 

Halicent realizing she misunderstood. What a moment. 

HAGlicent's "or what?" in the promo, excuse me? :jonny5: drag that inbred FRAUD!

12 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Baela, you had one job !

Couldn't she just burn the forest ?

she was told not to engage obviously neither side (especially blacks) are trying to avoid making the first attack 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, makeme said:

Alicent not running out and snitching on Rhanerya is the biggest plot hole since the Lord of ships wife not igniting the greens in season. 

???

Alicent, as horrible as she is, has ALWAYS cared for Rhaenyra. Her downfall was being manipulated by the whispers of her father and his greed to have his blood on the throne. 

Alicent knows very well if Aegon gets his hands on Rhaenyra she would be dead instantly. He literally was proud of Sir Crispy Curd for having the LAMEST assassination plot in GOT history in his attempt to get Arryk to kill Rhaenyra. 

Alicent in her naive nature is likely still holding out hope that majority of the family makes it out alive despite the escalations. She would never purposely get Rhaenyra murdered. It would have been a HUGE plot hole if she attempted to. It would go against her entire character. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Gaia said:

???

Alicent, as horrible as she is, has ALWAYS cared for Rhaenyra. Her downfall was being manipulated by the whispers of her father and his greed to have his blood on the throne. 

Alicent knows very well if Aegon gets his hands on Rhaenyra she would be dead instantly. He literally was proud of Sir Crispy Curd for having the LAMEST assassination plot in GOT history in his attempt to get Arryk to kill Rhaenyra. 

Alicent in her naive nature is likely still holding out hope that majority of the family makes it out alive despite the escalations. She would never purposely get Rhaenyra murdered. It would have been a HUGE plot hole if she attempted to. It would go against her entire character. 

Its not that deep. Its just my opinion 

29 minutes ago, makeme said:

Its not that deep. Its just my opinion 

You literally called it a gigantic plot hole and I'm just telling you that no, in fact what you suggested would be the biggest plot hole in the series :rip: 

• Haha 1

Alicent could've snitched and ended the war right there LMAO what is this writing? Rhaenyra is stupid enough to risk herself going to kings landing...

1 hour ago, SpankGangsta said:

Alicent could've snitched and ended the war right there LMAO

you know Jacaerys Velaryon exist right? even tho his purpose until now has been serving FACE

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

you know Jacaerys Velaryon exist right? even tho his purpose until now has been serving FACE

The constant pouting he does :rip::coffee:

• Haha 1

Don't get me wrong the scene was great, but Rhaenyra infiltrating King's Landing undercover is a literal mirror image of Arryk infiltrating Dragonstone undercover in that it's so dumb.

Hard to take that seriously.

I really liked Ser Gwayne! He was doing something. Hope he doesn't die immediately next episode

13 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

My KING

54 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

Constantly raising the bar, and doing it flawlessly :alexz: 

He should still be serving face in Winterfell but whatever.

1 hour ago, katara said:

those pouting lips would've looked MUCH better on the tip of vHAGars rotting teeth instead of Luke   katara

On 7/1/2024 at 2:48 PM, Gaia said:

Feels like they're setting it up for Rhaena to claim seasmoke by blatantly stating she has no dragon is a main reason why she'd do good to raise Rhaenyra's little ones (?) idk that's the impression I was getting

Rhaena is literally off the show to live in Pentos lol IDK if we'll see her again before the final season

21 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

Dany's EGGS Origin :WAP:

Oh Rhaena, thank you for mothering.. LITERALLY

TV!Show cannon yes, Book!Cannon it's very heavily implied Dreamfyre (Helaena's dragon) is the mother of Drogon, Rhaegal and Vyserion. 

i'm really enjoying this season :jonnycat:

Spoiler

the milly appearance :jonny6: love emma sm but i do miss seeing milly too

4 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

Not to mention DAEMON the psycho

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Rhaena is literally off the show to live in Pentos lol IDK if we'll see her again before the final season

Damn was hoping for a gotcha moment and she's riding seasmoke 

Jacaerys looks so good with those Targaryen clothes and red cape :WAP:

8 hours ago, Lexiel said:

i think we're most definitely seeing her arrive at the Vale, we have Jeyne Arryn (Amanda Colin, who I'm ULTRA HYPED to see :superman: that's MOTHER -literally- right there) so we might see Rhaena tryna convince her to send their men in exchange of Tyraxes and Stormcloud.

12 hours ago, katara said:

god i hate his ****** punchable face and his annoying ass lips so ******* much

• Confused 2

I'm getting tired of all the dialogue heavy episodes. need some big dragon action to happen ASAP 
:khalyan2:

4 minutes ago, Rino said:

I'm getting tired of all the dialogue heavy episodes. need some big dragon action to happen ASAP 
:khalyan2:

well you better tune in next week

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.