House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 3: 'The Burning Mill' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

Did someone really say this was the worst episode? the hell? 

This was muuuuch better than S2E01. Peak acting. I also don't understand the drags on Tom Glynn Carney's acting, I though he was phenomenal this episode. He was good before but he's just getting better and better. I prefer his acting over Aemond tbh. I like how the show is portraying Aegon.

Emma's scene with Matt Smith was chefs kiss but yeah I want to see more of Rhaenyra's personality, I want her to take actions. I know they are giving her the 'good side' treatment but this episode we saw how she sent Baela straight away instead of Jacaerys… it's like ok lets send her since she doesn't have a mother who can mourn her anyway lol

Otto stole the show. :clap3: but people comparing him to Twyin… please Twyin was far more intelligent and cautious. But he GAGGED Aegon with the "he was right about you" and "is that what you think" lines whewww.

I'm so hyped for the rest of the season

• Thanks 1

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Do we know the actor who will be playing Daeron?

8 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

People are such weirdoes 

How will they react when they find out that the dragons are fake?  

• Haha 1

i cannot stand daemon. him and criston need to go :next:

11 hours ago, illia said:

Do we know the actor who will be playing Daeron?

No, apparently he hasn't been cast yet and won't be showing up til S3.

I'm loving this season so far. It feels more character-driven which makes the stakes even higher than they already are with the pre-war situation. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, flower moon said:

i cannot stand daemon. him and criston need to go :next:

We need more shirtless Criston scenes first tho

• Like 1

Olivia and Emma are insanely cute & have match-made-in-heaven chemistry as a promo pair, but the questions about their friendship/connection is so overdone :skull: they must be SO over it by now

On 6/25/2024 at 5:40 AM, Drowned8World said:

I don't expect any noms tbh. They didn't give a nom to Paddy for Viserys... that is a bad sign. They will totally ignore this series :gaycat6:

idk, Succession isnt in the picture anymore and they used to take up all the HBO spots back when S1 was elligible. I feel like they might snatch some nominations this time around. Besides, what else is HBO gonna campaign forthis year?

11 hours ago, Liafen said:

Olivia and Emma are insanely cute & have match-made-in-heaven chemistry as a promo pair, but the questions about their friendship/connection is so overdone :skull: they must be SO over it by now

everyone's waiting for them to come out as the lesbian queer scissoring power couple that they are

784fd6b42e8a68b626c5f429fc9f9d9c.thumb.gif.76b232236f4d4c54febffe49a247ec3a.gif

• Haha 3

They really turn rhaenyra into Jon Snore..YIKES...:rip:

8 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

idk, Succession isnt in the picture anymore and they used to take up all the HBO spots back when S1 was elligible. I feel like they might snatch some nominations this time around. Besides, what else is HBO gonna campaign forthis year?

Hacks is their very obvious contender, though in a different category. 

Even Olivia stans the blacks & says Miss Hypocr!te misheard Legend Viserys :ghostface: Ahh Alicent the FRAUD that you are!

• Haha 3

did not expect this to be so much better than the first episode :jonny4:

They better keep it this way, if they want it to compare to S1 or early GoT.

On 6/26/2024 at 11:38 PM, PaloSanto said:

On 6/27/2024 at 8:01 AM, Liafen said:

Hacks is their very obvious contender, though in a different category. 

Well this season is competing in 2025, so HBO still has 11 months of other material to release 

the first episode was not the best start but damn last two episodes ate

so much tension, so much character, so much lore. i hope it stays this way 

Spoiler

can't wait how they execute the next episode

Daemon at Harrenhal, Alys, Rhaena, Blackwoods vs Brackens, Rhaenyra and Alicent, and Ulf is Baelon's son :jonny5:

the changes to the material were done so well. i'm really surprised and delighted 

Edited by Jon Snow

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

alicent when Rhaenyra tells her that Viserys was talking about the prophecy, not her son

Aegon the conquerer? Sorry, don't know her.

:suburban:

• Haha 4

What an incredible episode :clap3:

Rhaenyra was incredibly bold and brave to see Alicent the way she did. Alicent's face when she realized she ****** up majorly :ahh:

Baila had Criston Cole shook with the dragon :ahh:

That ENTIRE brothel scene :rip:

The fellatio :deadbanana4: Aemond fully naked :deadbanana4: Aegon taunting him like that :rip:

Edited by Hector
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.