• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

31 minutes ago, Encanto said:

Really good episode! Baela and Moondancer coming for CrINCEL Cole next week :jonny5:

The fact that he's still an incel even though he's technically not. It's the loser energy!

That Caraxes shot was spectacular

Aegon firing Otto and appointing Criston ijbol :ahh:

Loved how much of Dragonstone we got to see this episode besides the throne and council room

Arryk/Erryk was done super well

Rhaenyra saying no to Jace but asking Baela to patrol was interesting

Shocked at the Daeron mention 

Moondancer is a beauty I need to see more of her

Great pacing this episode tbh. They shouldve ended the episode on the Alicent/Aegon scene tho

Omg this one was so entertaining!

:storm:

Very good episode. Not Cole being the new hand :deadbanana4: Otto not wanting to hear Allicent's sins nnn

• Haha 2

Cole and Daemon are so annoying I can't stand them anymore.

Not the Parent's Trap plot going awry 💀 like it was so obvious but I was gagged with the outcome.

Not the Cloth and Cheese duo coming to an end so uneventfully, like it was too easy to catch them.

I feel like so much happened this episode but somehow it didn't feel... Rushed? Idk, really good job imho.

As I said last week, Daemon was so f*cking dumb to order the slaying of one of the greens' sons, I'm glad that Rhaenyra checked him. Mysaria had some nice moments this episode but I wish we saw her spilling about the other knight brother coming to Dragonstone, it would've been such a great for her character and storyline in this episode. The whole scene and battle between the brothers was amazing, the tension was palpable (even more than Blood & Cheese tbh). Perched to see what Baela and Daemon will do next, it looks like we're finally gonna get some dragon action!

The greens are all absolutely crazy (I mean, Alicent and Haelena are the most sane ones and that says it all nnnn). I'm sorry but there's no way anyone in their right mind can feel for them. Aegon is sooo dumb but unfortunately I have to admit that his actions make sense (still a spoiled brat though). Criston needs to die like yesterday, I despise him so f*cking much he's such a spineless little b*tch ugh. I wish nothing but the worst to him honestly.

Gagged to hear that Alicent has another son. I wonder why they kept him hidden up until this point.

• Like 1

Ugh, Aegon is so annoying, not in a Joffrey Baratheon kind of way, but rather in a "I can't act" kind of way :deadbanana4: All the Tier 3 Targs are SO bad sans Helaena

During the funeral scene, when they were stuck, I thought that the body of the kid would fall and the head would get detached from the body. I was thinking "They wouldn't dare". :deadbanana2:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

During the funeral scene, when they were stuck, I thought that the body of the kid would fall and the head would get detached from the body. I was thinking "They wouldn't dare". :deadbanana2:

I mean, I would gagged if the body trippin lmao

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zaynsus said:

omg same :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zaynsus said:

I thought of this too, and tbh the scene ended so abruptly, they must've filmed it and then cut it... They showed his head shaking right after the close-up of the wheels getting rammed. It was 100% intentional :rip: 

• Like 1

"He had a weakness for cake" lol

Otto's reaction to "Ser Criston Cole has acted" :lmao:

On 6/23/2024 at 11:24 PM, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Seemed like she is over protective since her other son was murdered. I am nervous for Baela tho I fear she may be the next to die  

Edited by makeme

Was it Moondancer leaving or Meleys patrolling that Addam saw while he collected crabs on the beach?

36 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Was it Moondancer leaving or Meleys patrolling that Addam saw while he collected crabs on the beach?

To be honest, looked more like Sea Smoke (Laenor's dragon). In the trailer for next week you can see Moondancer - it's green.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Liafen said:

Ugh, Aegon is so annoying, not in a Joffrey Baratheon kind of way, but rather in a "I can't act" kind of way :deadbanana4: All the Tier 3 Targs are SO bad sans Helaena

!!! His showdown with Otto made it especially obvious how weak his acting is :rip: The show typically does great with casting, but Aegon is so bad and I'm surprised more people aren't commenting on it.

Otto Hightower ate this week

oh he's coming 

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

!!! His showdown with Otto made it especially obvious how weak his acting is :rip: The show typically does great with casting, but Aegon is so bad and I'm surprised more people aren't commenting on it.

Aegon & Jace are the pits. And I thought young Alicent was bad… :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Aegon & Jace are the pits. And I thought young Alicent was bad… :deadbanana4:

The Jace actor is really good, as is Phia Saban. She does a lot of with very little lines. But yeah, Aegon's first scene where he's trashing the room was not very well-acted.

11 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Probably because Rhaenyra thought they'd come for her 1st born son

26 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

The Jace actor is really good, as is Phia Saban. She does a lot of with very little lines. But yeah, Aegon's first scene where he's trashing the room was not very well-acted.

Phia Saban is exceptional. She channels Helaena's weird but also mysterious way of speaking perfectly. The younger actress for the role was great also.

Jace does nothing but pouts, he's really weak, luckily he doesn't have to do a lot. Whereas Aegon, whose trashing was Disney Channel level of acting, got absolutely humiliated against one of the strongest scene reads by an actor the show has seen so far. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.