House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 3: 'The Burning Mill' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

13 hours ago, mystery said:

There is actually so many easter eggs in it, also when you see Visenya and Rhaenys at the start you can see the conquest portrayed in the stone behind their gears.

Jaeheearys and Alysanne had thirteen children but only nine lived long enough so only nine lines are potrayed. You can see Aemon's extending to the side (Rhaenys) along with Baelon and Alyssa.

Great catches, now that I think about, all that blood that flows into a waterfall after Viserys can represent the miscarriages that Aemma suffered (and the c-section scene) don't know. This intro has really grown on me after getting to know the small details and I'm looking forward to see how they'll incorporate the children that will be born from both sides

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

10.2M for episode two! :WAP: A smash.

Word of mouth :alexz:

The few doubtful crawling back in

Not it increasing :clap3:

SMASH OF THE YEAR :jonny5: 

what an excellent cast; the relationships are so believable

beautiful scene with Rhaenyra and Alicen't in the sept :heart2:

every minute with Viserys and/or Corlys is a delight too

Rhaenys refusing to address Rhaenyra as 'princess' :deadbanana:

Dragonstone looks SO good; Game of Thrones wishes

Mysaria's pronounciation giving Ariana Grande :jonny: 

2 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

This episode!!  :jonny2:

I think the only thing I felt rushed was Visery's announcing he's to marry Alicent. A few more scenes between these two could've helped to understand. 

Rhys Ifans as Otto Hightower is doing an incredible job. I also really liked the scene between Rhaenys and Rhaenyra. 

Oh and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Caraxes' fugly design. 

I was waiting for a tension filled kiss or hand holding at least. It could have perfectly been incorporated in the scene where she gives her gift, interupted by the knock at the door!

Now we're just to assume they've been together or been intimate in some way and had the conversation of marriage off camera, since she isn't surprised by the announcement..

I'm a book fan but really loved the GOT-show. I still need to watch this, but I'm waiting until I can binge it all :skull:

What are the chances of Melisandre making an appareance? Since she's centuries old. Imagine tha fangasms

I'm sorry but I lowkey stan Otto :jonny: he's serving EVIL

The dialogue with Rhenyra and Rhaenys was my fave part.

I felt like everything is being a bit rushed too ngl. 

The episode truly felt Bridgerton season 2 fjfjj :dies:

My goodness the scene with Rhaenys and Rhaenyra was SO good :jonny: Loved this episode so much

Corlys was so much better this episode, I'm becoming a Velaryons stan ngl

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

I was waiting for a tension filled kiss or hand holding at least. It could have perfectly been incorporated in the scene where she gives her gift, interupted by the knock at the door!

Now we're just to assume they've been together or been intimate in some way and had the conversation of marriage off camera, since she isn't surprised by the announcement..

I think it is implied when Otto says to Alicent if she will see the King tonight and she says if you wish? But agreed that I wish it was more on the nose

Regardless this episode was amazing - I really hope that the older actress of Rhaenyra will be able to carry just as hard as the current is!

I need Alicent's head on a stake that skank :biblio: I don't trust ha at all

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Daenerys, you're f*cking BONES! :WAP:

I didn’t wanna say it but when Miss Thing pulled up on her dragon and dragged Daemon in Valyrian :fountain:

Corlys is such a messy queen, I might have to stan :jonnycat:

Spoiler

Is there any chance they scrap Emma D’Arcy for S2 and just let Milly hold it down…no disrespect to Emma but not sure we can afford to lose Milly

It's a shame Milly is too young for Rhaenyra's role in the story because she is absolutely eating this role. Another promising young actress from my country :heart:

The first episodes were cute, but the show hasn't hooked me yet, tbh.

This is really much better than I thought it would be but I'm not sure if ppl will root for the two main character once they

get married

3 hours ago, The Witch said:

Daenerys, you're f*cking BONES! :WAP:

As if, she’s literally the Unburnt. Rhaenyra’s MOTHER even though she was born 172 years after :WAP:

Any type of Rhaenyra vs Daenerys discussion isn't even worth it since they're about to swap out Rhaenyra's actress any minute now.

Emma might stomp as well but that remains to be seen.

Also, Emma and Milly look too different from each other

At least the Alicent actresses look somewhat alike. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.