House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 2: 'Rhaenyra the Cruel' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

14 minutes ago, mystery said:

Is there a specific scene in Episodes 1 and 2 with it?

I can't remember but I'll check where it's played

(lmao btw they took away the screeners for eps 3-6, must be because of the leaks)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

3 minutes ago, Liafen said:

(lmao btw they took away the screeners for eps 3-6, must be because of the leaks)

:deadbanana4: no wonder honestly, I think for next season they probably won't send out 6 episodes anymore

9 minutes ago, mystery said:

:deadbanana4: no wonder honestly, I think for next season they probably won't send out 6 episodes anymore

Yeah, probably not.

EP2 SPOILERS

So it plays briefly, for about 40 seconds right after Rhaenyra gets her hands on the egg during the confrontation on the bridge

4 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Yeah, probably not.

EP2 SPOILERS

Hide contents

So it plays briefly, for about 40 seconds right after Rhaenyra gets her hands on the egg during the confrontation on the bridge

I loved that theme! It sounded so intense and quite different from what we usually hear from Ramin. Glad to hear it will be making a reappearance!

The theme that plays when she arrives to Dragonstone also seems to be Rhaenyra's theme somewhat.

Edited by mystery

Just now, mystery said:

Hide contents

I loved that theme! It sounded so intense and quite different from what we usually hear from Ramin. Glad to hear it will be making a reappearance!

Yes, it has this other-wordly, mysterious feel to it, & is really memorable and will appear every now and then. That's why I thought they will use this one for the opening theme as well (and tbh it would work quite well).

1 minute ago, Liafen said:

Yes, it has this other-wordly, mysterious feel to it, & is really memorable and will appear every now and then. That's why I thought they will use this one for the opening theme as well (and tbh it would work quite well).

I love how the vocals are kind of "chopped" which gives them that strange feeling you are talking about, it almost has a futuristic vibe to me. The drums are also so intense. If there is one thing I am certain of with this show so far, it is that Ramin has delivered excellence once again.

1 minute ago, mystery said:

I love how the vocals are kind of "chopped" which gives them that strange feeling you are talking about, it almost has a futuristic vibe to me. The drums are also so intense. If there is one thing I am certain of with this show so far, it is that Ramin has delivered excellence once again.

Yes, the music is gorgeous! Definitely a standout aspect of the show.

Ep 2 ate up the pilot :deadbanana4:

Condall continues to exceed my expectations :clap3:

Was left gagging after every other scene, can’t wait to discuss more in a few hours :deadbanana4:

Also I don’t mind they reused the GOT theme like it’s an absolute classic, just ties in everything together much more nicely!

10 hours ago, Terylee said:

Episode 2 leaked 9 hours ago. How did we miss that? :ahh:

Where?! :duca:

2 minutes ago, LP54 said:

you can find it pretty much everywhere sis.

Another amazing episode :jonny4:

Maybe even better than the 1st one?

I just watched it :biblio: I couldn't stop laughing histerically at how great Milly Alcock is! What an outstanding performance! She just carried the whole episode with only 15 minutes! :WAP:  Regarding the second episode, I kinda liked it even more than the pilot but it has still an 8 score for me, tho. 

2 minutes ago, Whis said:

Episode 2 has way less action, but still gagged me a lot.

where can i watch it please

Why isnt there a Targaryen :jonny: variant? even shitty mcu shows got one, Targaryen nation rise

I’m sad they reused the same theme for the credits, but oh well. It’s more important that the show is good, which it is!

The comments got me hyped :duca:

I watched the 1st episode immediately when it leaked because I couldn't wait but for the rest of the season, I'm ok waiting. I want to watch them in my 4k tv. 

I feel like every episodes this season are goin to leak ahead of their release. And it's not even coming from the screeners sent to critics because there's no watermark and the quality is pretty decent (720p).  I'm startin to believe HBO are the ones leakin them to avoid big traffic because it's always the same day as release. Last time it was HBO Asia, and for this second episode it's OCS (a french streaming service in link with HBO). If next week it's Sky TV, then we'll have confirmation lol

1 hour ago, LP54 said:

57 minutes ago, EthaneFenty said:

where can i watch it please

Y'all please don't ask these type of questions. Thanks.

It's out in 2 hours on HBOMax, y'all can hold on a little longer (or hunt on your own).

amazing episode wish it was longer:monkey:

Alicent is becoming my fave.

I feel so sorry for her and she loves Rhaenyra.

Interesting fact. As part of her audition, she was asked to read Cersei lines. 

episode 2 served Bridgerton 

• ATRL Moderator

The little girl's wig had me SCREA. MING.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.