• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

59 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Emma D'arcy's style. Whew... :gaygacat5:

7e8c9c3f6d7ad6ecf25056139fb6f1a3

milly-alcock-house-of-the-dragon-3.jpg?w=1024

61319089-11103983-Sipping_pretty_Emma_wa

i'm scared for Emma. A lot of people saying they loved Milly and they want her for the whole season... and when they find out Emma identifies as "non-binary" person... uff the nasty things they will say. 

1 minute ago, Godly said:

First episode felt like The Crown with dragons. Sold :jonny5:

yep. it's very Succession meets The Crown :nicole:

Absolutely loved the first episode and think this show has a lot of long-term potential. I wonder if they plan on the series all the way through the Mad King's reign. 

12 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I thought the dragons did not look as good as Dany's tbh.

Yeahhhhh the dragon CGI was :rip::rip::rip: Powerpoint graphics 

I hope they increase the wig & CGI budget in Season 2 hahah

This was sooooo good omfg :WAP: Milly ended emilia just like that with just a few scenes of her emoting :WAP: my queen rhaenyra

I wish we get a Starks show too and balance the fire of this one with ice. Imagine a show about the Construction of the Wall, Brandon the builder, Kings of winter, Night's king etc :WAP: Oh man, it feels great to be back in Westeros :WAP:

2 hours ago, Terylee said:

The show "who" never was.

spacer.png

:bibliahh:

where’s that starkkk (+taylor swift) stan? why isn’t he celebrating the most streamed debut episode of the year?

Wish yall would stop the Targs and Stark wars atleast now :celestial3:Starks have canonically supported Female Targaryen queens starting from Alysanne to Rhaenyra and there's nothing saying they won't support Daenerys in the books especially when she'll ally with them for the Long night battle :cooldown: Sad to see those two fandoms fighting because of D&D's tragic writing creating forced drama. Dany stans should fight Jon snow and leave Starks alone 

I'm glad they continue this instead of that Arya's sexcapades

87bTioi.gif

14 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I thought the dragons did not look as good as Dany's tbh.

Also I need Corlys to be a little more convincing. 

Other than that no complains this was amazing! Cannot wait for next week! I just know Rhaenys will be my favorite character :jonny:

***** did u see daemon's demonic dragon? I was GOOOPEDTT :jonny:

On 8/22/2022 at 2:55 PM, Harrier said:

Enjoyed this more than I thought I would. It felt closer to the original seasons of GOT than to the latter seasons. Character driven, political. And I have high hopes it will stay that way.

I said the same thing to my friends omg 

Not the uglees still pushing this tired Stark vs Targaryan thing (pointless specially knowing how it ends :lakitu:) zzzz

I do agree that Rhaenys might be my fave character. The way she had like 3 scenes and the actress smashed all of them :jonny: Olenna vibes 

1 hour ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

I wish we get a Starks show too and balance the fire of this one with ice. Imagine a show about the Construction of the Wall, Brandon the builder, Kings of winter, Night's king etc :WAP: Oh man, it feels great to be back in Westeros :WAP:

Next prequel will most likely be Nymeria and 10,000 ships imo

Which has big potential with the right casting :soda:

As for Starks, it was confirmed the only official sequel so far will be about Jon Snow

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-spinoff-1235167415/

The other Starks could make same cameo, Sansa most likely. 

But yeah a prequel about Brandon the builder would be interesting too :duca:

Yeah i literally dont understand the cgi complains especially watching it in hd

Also idk what kind of wigs yall are expecting but having them wear silky shiny wigs will look even worse than what they have on, especially on men.

There's a reason why the women (Rhaenyra and Rhaneys) their blonde wigs are much smoother than the wigs worn by targ mens

This wasn’t bad at all! I was pleasantly surprised! I had a few gripes with the choices that they made, but they kinda made sense, and it was only my fanboy side nitpicking because I know the full history. I’m excited to see where they take this, and I’m curious to see how they’re gonna split this up into a few seasons. Good acting. Decent writing. Great cinematography. That birthing scene cut with the tourney was brutal and heartbreaking. But yeah, overall, I say “good!”

Hopefully they'll greenlight the Jon Snow sequel now.

He's never been my fav character, but Kit Harington is eye candy so I need more of him in this role :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

i'm scared for Emma. A lot of people saying they loved Milly and they want her for the whole season... and when they find out Emma identifies as "non-binary" person... uff the nasty things they will say. 

I didn’t realize Emma was non-binary but someone set them up because Milly is a standout :nicole: I think fans will be upset if they don’t give us more of Milly…(myself included)

They did a good job with getting actors that look alike for the roles that change though. The older Alicent seems like a serve. It’s a kii that Matt Smith stays the same though :dies:

Rooting for the Nymeria series the starkks can ROT 

Absolutely loved the first episode :clap3: even re-watched it.  I'm so perched for the rest of the season, felt amazing being back in Westeros :party:

The first episode of House of the Dragon pulled in record viewers for Comcast’s pay-TV giant Sky in the U.K.

In figures seen by The Hollywood Reporter, 1.39 million tuned in to watch the opener for HBO’s big-budget Game of Thrones prequel, set 200 years before the previous series. With 394,000 attributed to the 9 p.m. prime time linear broadcast, almost 1 million either stayed up to watch at 2 a.m. local time — when it first landed on the platform — or downloaded and watched later in the day. 

Those ratings make House of the Dragon the biggest drama launch on Sky’s premium Sky Atlantic channel, overtaking the launch of Game of Thrones, and the biggest U.S. drama launch ever on Sky. However, the audience is expected to soar significantly higher once final consolidated figures for the first episode have been taken into account in 10 days time. 

“Viewing over the last 24 hours for House of the Dragon across Sky and NOW has been as epic as the show itself,” said Sky’s managing director of content Zai Bennett. “The response has already been phenomenal — and we’re confident the figures will grow significantly once all on demand figures consolidate and we have the total picture of viewing.”

Over in the U.S., House of the Dragon has already smashed HBO’s records, drawing nearly 10 million viewers across all platforms and becoming the biggest series premiere in HBO’s history. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/house-of-the-dragon-uk-ratings-sky-1235203924/

spacer.png

For a moment I thought that Rhaenyra was gonna kill the baby or her mother so the babe couldn’t become a heir ?

The episode was good but kinda tepid? Like for a series premiere I would have expected something more extra and this served like S3/S4 opening without not very high stakes, still it’s good enough to stay watching.

And yes, where’s the eye candy!

3 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

For a moment I thought that Rhaenyra was gonna kill the baby or her mother so the babe couldn’t become a heir ?

The episode was good but kinda tepid? Like for a series premiere I would have expected something more extra and this served like S3/S4 opening without not very high stakes, still it’s good enough to stay watching.

And yes, where’s the eye candy!

It was a good reintroduction to the world of Westeros. They made the decision to keep the original names and concepts of the book (which can get really convoluted if you aren't someone who read Fire and Blood) so they had to familiarize everyone with that too.

Too much in episode one would've left people dizzy and unable to follow. There are already people complaining about the similarity of the names Rhaenys/Rhaenyra and we haven't even gotten to Laenor/Laena/Helaena and multiple men named the same thing yet :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.