• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Incredible numbers :clap3: Well deserved for the TV event of August!

The childbirth scene still has me shook :deadbanana2:

I thought the dragons did not look as good as Dany's tbh.

Also I need Corlys to be a little more convincing. 

Other than that no complains this was amazing! Cannot wait for next week! I just know Rhaenys will be my favorite character :jonny:

Shes MOTHER

87bTioi.gif

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

I thought the dragons did not look as good as Dany's tbh.

Drogon is the standard, the blueprint, the bar.

It’s so weird to see so many Targs from different generations in one scene. 

ICONS. 
:WAP:

Fay-gP8UEAAXdYN?format=jpg&name=large

this image alone is so f*cking epic, i'm making it my new wallpaper on every screen

Rhaenyra, my queen  :falcon:

Incredible. I love the intimacy and the crushing feel this show has. It was glorious and so pretty to look at. 

Hopefully we'll meet other epic families during the rest of the seasons. :jonny2:

Welp I guess this is an unpopular opinion but I thought the episode was just meh. Everything felt very repetitive compared to GoT. The tourney was fun to watch but they didn’t go as hard as D&D did (that scene of the Mountain slashing his horse’s head after losing the battle is something that haunts me everyday) 

All the small easter eggs were fun and Im glad we are back in Westeros. Im sure the gags will come later. Slow but promising start

spacer.png

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

the SMASH.

Poor rings of power

87bTioi.gif

Rings Of Power is going to smash too and with a less aggressive marketing campaign. Us fantasy fans will be eating good this Autumn :eatpopcorn:

87bTioi.gif

Other Westeros families without their own show can't relate.

On 8/21/2022 at 10:19 PM, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

LOOK AT THE MATERIAL

Do we know who the costume designer is? 

7 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

spacer.png

not every westerosi family can have a hit show. other particular northern family cant relate

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Triton said:

Do we know who the costume designer is? 

The costume designer is Jany Temime, she worked on six Harry Potter movies (starting with Prisoner of Azkaban), two James Bond films (Skyfall and Spectre) and two other historical fantasy films (Wrath of the Titans and Hercules). She also collaborated with Alfonso Cuaron three times on (Prisoner of Azkaban, Children of Men and Gravity). The lead production designer Jim Clay also worked with her on Children of Men. Her most recent film credit is Black Widow.

spacer.png

i liked it, but i think they played it a little safe in trying to recreate so many beats of the original. i've always liked the palace intrigue aspect the most from the original so i'm not mad, but i do hope they expand the scope a bit as this season goes on. the world of the show felt so big in the original and feels kind of limited here. 

Edited by teresaguidice

Emma D'arcy's style. Whew... :gaygacat5:

7e8c9c3f6d7ad6ecf25056139fb6f1a3

milly-alcock-house-of-the-dragon-3.jpg?w=1024

61319089-11103983-Sipping_pretty_Emma_wa

Edited by Blade Runner

1 hour ago, teresaguidice said:

i liked it, but i think they played it a little safe in trying to recreate so many beats of the original. i've always liked the palace intrigue aspect the most from the original so i'm not mad, but i do hope they expand the scope a bit as this season goes on. the world of the show felt so big in the original and feels kind of limited here. 

I know what you mean :dancehall: But it is what it is for the time being... However, over the second season, when the war begins, both sides of the Targaryen (Green and Black) will have to recruit other Houses to their causes, so I guess the world will expand again like in GOT :hey:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.