• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Just finished episode 1. Amazing! I will be obsessed with this just like I was with GOT

This was an amazing episode 

literally no complains 

we love her again :WAP:

I'm not that attracted to Matt Smith, but with the Daemon wig on, it's a different story :gaycat2:

Milly is a star. too bad she'll only get to be on for like half this season. 

This was truly excellent. Everything about it. The QUEEN’s recognition at the beginning, the brutal scenes, the characters already being fleshed out.

I can’t wait to watch it again.

I was initially reluctant to watch this as I'm still "traumatized" (lol) by the last two seasons of GoT but I must say this was really really good, the acting from the entire cast was great. First episode and I'm already a Rhaenyra stan. :worship2:

2 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Jeff trying to SABOTAGE oh wow

They hate to see media that is faithful to the source material succeed :foxaylove2:

Spoiler

The painful irony in that  prophecy/dream saying a Targaryen will/should end up ruling after what we know are the events in the GOT finale but that never happened :rip:

There's a few things I would have changed, but mostly nitpicky stuff

Very impressed with the premier overall :clap3: And this is just the setup

Oh wow we love her again :jonny4:

No complaints, westeros will always be THAT *****

Daemon is such a good character btw

The way it gave season 1-4 GOT tea, we love to see it.

In an interesting turn of the events, everyone seems to be loving the pilot (from casual fans to book purists). Weird how the official reviews seem a lot less enthusiastic.

Welcome back Westeros. 

Stunning premiere for the show and a bit promise of whats to come. Everyone was perfect in their roles and most of all Ramin once again brought us some stunning music. I think my biggest complaint about this show and is how frustrating it will be to watch everyone come so close to peace and resolving the conflict, only for it to spiral into complete doom for all involved. It is almost like the whole show is just full of Ned Starks. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.