• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

/!\ Don't ask for links guys because if a mod sees you, you'll get a WP or thread ban.

Just looking out for y'all but do as you please. /!\

As for the episode talk, y'all can talk about it but with spoiler tags until tonight.

Once the episode airs on HBO, spoiler tags aren't mandatory anymore, you can post freely. But still it's polite to use spoiler tags for a few days.

14 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

/!\ Don't ask for links guys because if a mod sees you, you'll get a WP or thread ban.

Just looking out for y'all but do as you please. /!\

As for the episode talk, y'all can talk about it but with spoiler tags until tonight.

Once the episode airs on HBO, spoiler tags aren't mandatory anymore, you can post freely. But still it's polite to use spoiler tags for a few days.

Sorry, sis :chick3: I'll delete my post.

The site I was using to watch the episode crashed already and the episode got deleted :chick3:

I think the cg in the ep i watched wasn't quite final :priceless:

Nice first ep tho. perched for more.

Is it a screener version for critics that got leaked? I hope this doesn't happen for the rest of the episodes. 

Edited by mystery

Spoiler

Why tf did Daemon and the goldcloaks attack and rape these people? I was GAGGED already

Plsss use spoiler tags for the episode content until monday evening since that’s when it comes out in Europe. But I would like to see your reaction today  :duca:

50 minutes ago, mystery said:

Is it a screener version for critics that got leaked? I hope this doesn't happen for the rest of the episodes. 

I think it is the one for the critics because

it has no intro. And I just can't see them giving the show no intro.

Ohwaw what a powerful first episode :jonny5:

Spoiler

So Viserys had the right to decide if Aemma could live? And his decision was all for nothing because they both died anyway? That poor woman.

This episode really planted the seeds for a huge mess :jonny5:

It definitely left me wanting more

1 hour ago, Terylee said:

I think it is the one for the critics because

Hide contents

it has no intro. And I just can't see them giving the show no intro.

I don't think so, HBO probably put watermark on each critic's screener version

17 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

It was really great!
I need the second episode right now!

:falcon:
:flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Same! The ending left me wanting so much more :jonny5:

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

I don't think so, HBO probably put watermark on each critic's screener version

True, they usually do that.

All the actors are amazing but Matt Smith really killed it. When they announced him as Daemon I wasn't thrilled. But boy, he convinced me otherwise.

I’m tempted to watch honestly but I don’t want to if it’s the screener version

i guess i’ll wait 

What do we think about the prophecy?

"Our histories, they tell us that Aegon looked across the Blackwater from Dragonstone and saw a rich land ripe for the capture. But ambition alone is not what drove him to conquest. It was a dream. And just as Daenys foresaw the end of Valyria, Aegon foresaw the end of the world of men. It is to begin with a terrible winter, gusting out of the distant north. Aegon saw absolute darkness riding on those winds and whatever dwells within them will destroy the world of the living. When this great winter comes, Rhaenyra, all of Westeros must stand against it. And if the world of men is to survive, a Targaryen must be seated on the Iron Throne - a king or queen, strong enough to unite the realm against the cold and the dark. Aegon called his dream the Song of Ice and Fire. This secret has passed from king to heir since Aegon's time and now you must promise to carry it and protect it. Promise me this, Rhaenyra. Promise me."

5 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Reveal hidden contents

"Our histories, they tell us that Aegon looked across the Blackwater from Dragonstone and saw a rich land ripe for the capture. But ambition alone is not what drove him to conquest. It was a dream. And just as Daenys foresaw the end of Valyria, Aegon foresaw the end of the world of men. It is to begin with a terrible winter, gusting out of the distant north. Aegon saw absolute darkness riding on those winds and whatever dwells within them will destroy the world of the living. When this great winter comes, Rhaenyra, all of Westeros must stand against it. And if the world of men is to survive, a Targaryen must be seated on the Iron Throne - a king or queen, strong enough to unite the realm against the cold and the dark. Aegon called his dream the Song of Ice and Fire. This secret has passed from king to heir since Aegon's time and now you must promise to carry it and protect it. Promise me this, Rhaenyra. Promise me."

Spoiler

Wouldn't surprise me if this secret died with Aegon IV :rip:

10 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reading this. I can tell the dialogue is already better than Thrones ever was. :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

I think GRRM approved this, so it's fine :foxaylove2:

Stoppp I don't want to watch the leak :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.