House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 2: 'Rhaenyra the Cruel' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

3 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

That ***** Rhaenyra into bestiality confirmed! I herd from Mushroom he saw her go up a hill with Daemon and Caraxes. 

On a serious note, they didn’t shy away from it being a demon baby, it was hard to see with the blood though. 

Also have we herd why they didnt Include Mushroom in the series? 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

3 minutes ago, Triton said:

That ***** Rhaenyra into bestiality confirmed! I herd from Mushroom he saw her go up a hill with Daemon and Caraxes. 

On a serious note, they didn’t shy away from it being a demon baby, it was hard to see with the blood though. 

tbh i dont think a buffoon would go down well with modern audiences, especially if he's quipping and diverting the attention all the time. I think they made the right call cutting him

16 hours ago, Feanor said:

Why do I feel like…

Reveal hidden contents

… they'll change how Rhaenyra dies?

Because being eaten alive by a dragon would be a pretty controversial end with how they've been building up her character over this past season. 

They could of course turn her more into a "grey" character in the next seasons, but they already took away many of her darker characteristics. People even rooted for the potentially darker Rhaenrya we got a glimpse of in the final shot of episode 10, so it feels like she'll remain the audience favorite.

But Sunfyre eating Rhaenyra would definitely cause uproars, so I wonder if the showrunners will have the guts to go through with that.

:gaycat6:

I genuinely doubt they will change that part of history. It’s even mentioned by Joffrey in GOT: 

warning: major spoiler 

3 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Visenya had greyscale ? Does that mean she was never going to survive even if Rhae had a full-term pregnancy ?

42 minutes ago, Triton said:

Wasn’t he allegedly at the wedding?

3 hours ago, Venom said:

My book just arrived today so it should hold me over until the next season. I also ordered all the game of thrones books out so far :jonnycat:

did you order The world of Ice and Fire too? i want to read that one :jonny:

1 hour ago, Jack. said:

I genuinely doubt they will change that part of history. It’s even mentioned by Joffrey in GOT: 

warning: major spoiler 

Ahhh this scene. Back when this show was so excellent and could captivate with simple dialogue.

54 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Wasn’t he allegedly at the wedding?

He was. As a cameo in the background. I don't think he's going to be featured in the show. It's a shame because I really like Mushroom and what he brings to the story, but I totally understand why they wouldn't want him around for HOT D. He doesn't really fit the tone of what they're trying to go for. There's not very much levity in this show, thinking about it now.

3 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

Ahhh this scene. Back when this show was so excellent and could captivate with simple dialogue.

He was. As a cameo in the background. I don't think he's going to be featured in the show. It's a shame because I really like Mushroom and what he brings to the story, but I totally understand why they wouldn't want him around for HOT D. He doesn't really fit the tone of what they're trying to go for. There's not very much levity in this show, thinking about it now.

Non book readers will think he’s a Tyrion 2.0 and that they’re trying to recreate him cause he’s also a midget 

14 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

did you order The world of Ice and Fire too? i want to read that one :jonny:

No, that’s not mentioned in the set i ordered :deadbanana:

16 hours ago, Triton said:

:skull: 

16 hours ago, Triton said:

I was like why on Earth would she give birth to a demon baby, but then I was like waiT... Daemon's her uncle after all. GoT truly desensitivized us that I legit forgot the incest aspect of it for a hot minute, mess :rip: 

Black Eagle Armor : r/Edelgard

We need Rhaenyra to serve targ armor next season, no more dresses my queen, we are going to war!

Also justice for never seeing Dany in targ armor :matty:

48 minutes ago, M André said:

Ugh I love the fact that Cersei wore Targ colors to that ugly ass drunk's funeral

I never want to see a Baratheon on my screen again after that last episode. Trash house. :biblio:

11 hours ago, Venom said:

No, that’s not mentioned in the set i ordered :deadbanana:

omg this is the book. It tells the history Westeros and stuff :alexz:

9 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

omg this is the book. It tells the history Westeros and stuff :alexz:

Omg another book.

im gonna read fire and blood first and then the GOT books and then I’ll order this one.

but currently have to finish two separate books I’m reading :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Venom said:

Omg another book.

im gonna read fire and blood first and then the GOT books and then I’ll order this one.

but currently have to finish two separate books I’m reading :deadbanana4:

don't forget Tales of Dunk & Egg! 

I’ll never understand how Rhaenys was okay with crushing scores of people to death in the Sept but not incinerating the Greens because of some moral principle ?

53 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Reveal hidden contents

I’ll never understand how Rhaenys was okay with crushing scores of people to death in the Sept but not incinerating the Greens because of some moral principle ?

Plot holes for theatrics :cm:

2 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Hide contents

Through this action, they just made Rhaenys the most evil character on the show so far. That was an absurdity.

4 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Reveal hidden contents

stunt queen 

7 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

Reveal hidden contents

What do you think was going to happen to her and her family (her granddaughters especifically) if she decided to kill the entire Royal Court right there? It was a suicide and it wasn't her war. The entire realm was going to be against her and her relatives. 

It's not that hard to understand. 

No some of you thinking that Rhaenys, a member of the royal family, cares about some random townfolk :rip:

I'm reading Fire and Blood but literally can't get past through the Jaehaerys chapters. So ******* boring omg

If they ever decide to adapt his years into a show, am boycotting iT!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.