House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 2: 'Rhaenyra the Cruel' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

4 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

leave vhagar alone. she is senile, probably thinks visenya is still riding her

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

No one cares about the Madonna of dragons, an old bitter washed up hag attacking the girls that are younger and hotter than her 

These are taking me OUT. :ahh:not y'all applying atrl ageism and sexism to a DRAGON I-:deadbanana2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Not the lashings for poor Vhagar on this page :biblio:

We need to be supporting women's rights AND women's wrongs!  She may be old and senile, but she's still a bad *****!

4 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

leave vhagar alone. she is senile, probably thinks visenya is still riding her

:skull: 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

What a cultural reset this season was :clap3: Loved every episode and the wait will be agonizing for season 2. Very curious to see how it does next year in awards season. 

Amazing. This will increase the budget, for sure. :clap3:

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

No one cares about the Madonna of dragons, an old bitter washed up hag attacking the girls that are younger and hotter than her 

:deadbanana2: Seems more like the Nicki Minaj of dragons

imagine waking up to a beautiful day in KL & going out to watch the gorgeous blue sky and then that horrid lizard that can barely lift up her body weight takes up half of your vision with her fat ass. not to mention what the hag did to poor Luke, lock her UP!

Meleys is serving skinny, beauty, elegance and aging gracefully, vHAGar wishes

fcc6fdaf0bd7a8e88ddaf14876ec1b64cc182204

Holy sh*t that episode was amazing. Those last 15 minutes had me so tense! Emma was also acting their entire face off. :clap3: So impressed. GOT back on top form this season! Loved the whole season.

37 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

TABS! vHAGar was super local at her peak too :ghostface:

Edited by orange22

19 hours ago, Gaia said:

As if Alicent didn't assault the heir to the iron throne, Aegon/Aemond called the heirs children bastards (publicly), and Aemond stealing a dragon from the Velaryons :deadbanana2:

Y'all try so hard to ignore all the **** the Greens do that would literally have them killed if they were anyone but.

They literally stole a dragon the same day as the funeral for the previous rider. Like, y'all are something else acting like they did nothing wrong :deadbanana:

Baela and Rhaena were understandably upset because they lost their mother and her dragon, but they didn't have any moral or legal grounds to stand on; once a dragon is riderless they're free game for any Targ that wants them. Laena and Laenor only had dragons because they were half Targ through Rhaenys.

Daemon took Caraxes when Rhaenys's father was killed and Rhaenys herself took Daemon's mother's dragon.

-

The finale was incredible. Vhagar killing Luke and his dragon in one bite was such a great moment to show how brutally simple a WMD is. 

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I love Madonna but :bibliahh: 

-

The finale was great and the whole season exceeded my expectations :clap3:   

Poor Luke though :chick3: Vhagar is a beast

Lucerys' death scene broke me so bad even though I knew it :weeps:  

Lucerys was kind of boring his only real characteristic was not wanting driftmark and laughing at pigs. Jace is kind of boring as well.

Alicent's kids are far more interesting. Maybe Rhaenyra's kids with Deamon will serve the drama 

Luke's actor is on his growth spurt phase. If he had lived we'd had another pair of siblings where the younger one looks older/way bigger :laugh:

Ff1U9AFWIAAqpWX?format=jpg&name=large

anyone know where this full video is?

Vhagar is my second favorite dragon this season, Caraxes being number 1. I love them both. :jonny5:

59 minutes ago, makeme said:

Lucerys was kind of boring his only real characteristic was not wanting driftmark and laughing at pigs. Jace is kind of boring as well.

Alicent's kids are far more interesting. Maybe Rhaenyra's kids with Deamon will serve the drama 

Luke was the least boring.

He was like 6 years old and pulled out a knife. :rofl:

830729af14c7416654f6a21dc93748031823c47f

b977dd8e3880ab8fff720d480c475939b96bb0ac cd8ce21971be35f29fa9b8bd9c97c1663036ff1b

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

when Syrax and Caraxes find out what Miss Vhagar has been up to…

The way it's on sight when they see her. Good thing she'll be easy to spot. Her body must cast a shadow over westoros during the day. :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Rhaenys face when she hears the mention of her dragon joining the war.  She like speak for yourself.:rofl:

6504bb0efe442466c6c5bfdbf0dc78c640b90362

e956a9758b99d804106deec2ab92aba453e76897

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.