• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Baela and Rhaena were understandably upset because they lost their mother and her dragon, but they didn't have any moral or legal grounds to stand on; once a dragon is riderless they're free game for any Targ that wants them. Laena and Laenor only had dragons because they were half Targ through Rhaenys.

Daemon took Caraxes when Rhaenys's father was killed and Rhaenys herself took Daemon's mother's dragon.

-

The finale was incredible. Vhagar killing Luke and his dragon in one bite was such a great moment to show how brutally simple a WMD is. 

....The Targaryen's weren't at war/odds with each other to extent they were when Aemond took Vhagar :rip:

Edited by Gaia

funny how aemond was calling luke a coward when he's an old looking man trying to mutilate an untrained 14 year old, por favor.

4 hours ago, makeme said:

Lucerys was kind of boring his only real characteristic was not wanting driftmark and laughing at pigs. Jace is kind of boring as well.

Alicent's kids are far more interesting. Maybe Rhaenyra's kids with Deamon will serve the drama 

sorry to disappoint u but all of her sons are decent men, including the ones she has w daemon

3 hours ago, LP54 said:

Luke was the least boring.

He was like 6 years old and pulled out a knife. :rofl:

830729af14c7416654f6a21dc93748031823c47f

b977dd8e3880ab8fff720d480c475939b96bb0ac cd8ce21971be35f29fa9b8bd9c97c1663036ff1b

too pure for this world :sad:

The disrespect to vhagalord, ew, blacks has really no shame, i bet they will praise her to high heaven if she was claimed by one of those losers kids. 

Too bad aemond was ahead of its time, its painful to watch olivia roddigo spitting fire to taylor swift and taylor eat her alive with no crumb. 

Poor oliviarax and lucerys bennett get eaten alive by vhagalord..  :giraffe:

Edited by Pinter

3 hours ago, Anye said:

**** this puta, all of COVID and she still can’t finish it. Dream of Spring will be just that.

4 hours ago, Anye said:

It has been 11 years :deadbanana2:

Based on the math that means he won't be finished until about 2024 or 2025 (in 3 years) and that doesn't include edits by the publisher. Plus, he got quiet time during 2020 for COVID. One of the publishers previously said that GRRM was supposed to have completed those books in 2015.:skull:

This series is going to be incomplete given he is 74 and the average American only lives to 78 and it takes him 15 years to write one book. 

56 minutes ago, LP54 said:

Based on the math that means he won't be finished until about 2024 or 2025 (in 3 years) and that doesn't include edits by the publisher. Plus, he got quiet time during 2020 for COVID. One of the publishers previously said that GRRM was supposed to have completed those books in 2015.:skull:

This series is going to be incomplete given he is 74 and the average American only lives to 78 and it takes him 15 years to write one book. 

Yeah, it's over. Sad his genius work will be incomplete. 

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

....The Targaryen's weren't at war/odds with each other to extent they were when Aemond took Vhagar :rip:

It doesn't change the fact it wasn't theft, which is why none of the adults, including Rhaenys, Daemon and Corlys, were even bothered he took Vhagar. The fight afterward was the issue. 

do you think they will insinuate a gay relationship with 2 main characters next season? i just saw a tiktok talking about this and it was... interesting :eli:

6 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

do you think they will insinuate a gay relationship with 2 main characters next season? i just saw a tiktok talking about this and it was... interesting :eli:

Do you mean

Cregan and Jacaerys because if so I would be here for it! 

10 minutes ago, mystery said:

Do you mean

Reveal hidden contents

Cregan and Jacaerys because if so I would be here for it! 

yes :eli:

Great interview with Emma D'Arcy about Rhaenyra and how they approached to portraying her. 

GQ: Emma D'Arcy breaks down the House of the Dragon finale's brutal birthing scene

One thing that I love that may or may not be intentional is how older Rhaenyra has this habit of holding her hand over her belly a lot in a very protective way when she is in scenes with arguments. Understandable because she is pregnant during a lot of the time period the episodes cover but it seems like a habit that she built up over time. The same way she anxiously twists and grabs her fingers during high stress. 

Which is why it is interesting when she gets news of Lucerys, we see her struggling in pain and she once again puts her hands over her belly in the same way as she did before but this time she has no child to protect, her hands reach for something that is not there. Lucerys is gone and there is nothing she can do to protect her child anymore. It is more likely just her struggling to breathe and not that but I still find the connection interesting. 

7 hours ago, Anye said:

Don´t believe him, stupid hag

2 hours ago, LP54 said:

Our last hope is him dying and someone else taking care about finishing the facking books for once.

If he´s out of ideas he can do the same that J.K. Rowling did for Harry Potter: copy some cute fanfic and that´s all.

1 hour ago, Madonno said:

Our last hope is him dying and someone else taking care about finishing the facking books for once.

You're never getting those books, I fear. The old man has made it clear that nobody is to finish the books if he dies. And given how naked the man has been about his shameless ambition to turn himself into a Hollywood juggernaut, odds of him finishing even Winds of Winter between the various tv shows and movies he's gotten himself involved in are slim to none. "D&D" will have the last laugh after all.

11 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

You're never getting those books, I fear. The old man has made it clear that nobody is to finish the books if he dies. And given how naked the man has been about his shameless ambition to turn himself into a Hollywood juggernaut, odds of him finishing even Winds of Winter between the various tv shows and movies he's gotten himself involved in are slim to none. "D&D" will have the last laugh after all.

I have hopes that, after his death, the books could be released as "posthumous" (but in reality written by somebody else)

also Caraxes is such a drama queen i s2g. does he really have to flex his mariah whistle register every time the good sis is about to have his 1 min of screen time I-

We all know 'about 3/4 done' really means 'a little over 1/2' max :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.