• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

3 minutes ago, LP54 said:

74a9db647fcaca827aa47ff72623fdd22d140746

431af7e6fd35133ad1d4619f4f6f1cd27ef5f3b6

How anyone can be team green :biblionny:

Is it really set to air in 2024? Didn't thrones release one season a year?

Just now, Paranoid Android said:

The episode has gotten me really excited for the battle sequences for the next season. The dragons being their own characters adds so much to the story.

I am curious what they will cover in S2. The show has likely been more successful than anyone likely expected so they might stretch this.

!

It does, similar to the scene with Daemon and Vermithor, they've done a really good job at showing that although they do "tame" the dragons, the dragon's are ultimately the ones with the power. 

Can we talk about Daemon choking out Rhaenyra? Someone needs to give him someone to kill soon or he's about to open fire on everyone in Dragonstone :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

The issue is they didn't renew for Season 2 until they saw reception (they had no idea how it would be received after GoT ending). 

So they likely still need to finish script and haven't even started filming yet. I think it'll have a similar air time to GoT Season 8 with a Spring airing.

I brought the book but it reads like a history book and not like A Song Of Ice And fire, am I reading the right one ???

Just now, Jack. said:

I brought the book but it reads like a history book and not like A Song Of Ice And fire, am I reading the right one ???

That's it, it's basically and history book meant for tommen :celestial3:

1 minute ago, Jack. said:

Sis. It is a history book. It's literally just retelling the Targaryen history

6 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

they will star filming S2 in march/april. 10 months of filming + 6 of post-production. It won't be released earlier than may/june 2024

5 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Can we talk about Daemon choking out Rhaenyra? Someone needs to give him someone to kill soon or he's about to open fire on everyone in Dragonstone :deadbanana2:

She should have stuck with crazy ass Criston. At least he is loyal, don't hit women, and fiercely defends his queen.

2718fd7878d7302b7c61836a9e3b814075e39bf3

56492a19a4862a588f0c5c1297ca1e73c914edf4

3 minutes ago, M André said:

That's it, it's basically and history book meant for tommen :celestial3:

Ohh I thought it was written like a story rather than history. I’ll continue reading it!  

DEATH TO ALL THE GREENS ALL OF THEM :biblio:

I need their heads on a spike asap especially Alicunt. **** her. Because of her and her always trying to please her father, her kids turned out the way they are 

2 minutes ago, LP54 said:

She should have stuck with crazy ass Criston. At least he is loyal, don't hit women, and fiercely defends his queen.

2718fd7878d7302b7c61836a9e3b814075e39bf3

56492a19a4862a588f0c5c1297ca1e73c914edf4

Nnnnn doesn't Criston have the highest kill count so far? :deadbanana2: Her best choice seemed to be the father of her original children but...

When this scene happened:

614c8c983a1fb4cf893a703de74937a23cf751cd

All I could think was...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

This episode makes me think the dragons don’t respond to voice commands as much as they respond to how their rider is feeling emotionally. Luke and Aemond can tell their dragons not to fight each other, but ultimately the dragons can sense the animosity/hatred of their riders and attack based on that.

This episode was great, it went by so fast (in a good way), imo the ending was great and it truly makes you have an idea of what it’s going to happen:jonny5:

can anyone tell me what was the big change from the books that got everybody mad? :dancehall2:

Just now, Gerardo said:

This episode was great, it went by so fast (in a good way), imo the ending was great and it truly makes you have an idea of what it’s going to happen:jonny5:

can anyone tell me what was the big change from the books that got everybody mad? :dancehall2:

Apparently in the books Aemond kills Luke on purpose instead of it being accidental in the show. I can't believe that's what everyone was melting down over. :deadbanana2:

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Apparently in the books Aemond kills Luke on purpose instead of it being accidental in the show. I can't believe that's what everyone was melting down over. :deadbanana2:

Right?????? When I saw THAT is what people were upset about, I was like that's it?????????????? That the show isn't showing all characters as purely violent imbeciles? 

4 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I don't get the hate for the changes!!!

The book is written by second hand accounts. The accounts aren't accurate cause the people writing it were not there. And they have conflicting stories on lots of incidents. You aren't supposed to take second hand accounts as facts!! I don't know what people don't get from those books.

I like how they change and twist stuff cause that is how history works as those people weren't in the sky.

The figth between Vhagar and Arax is maybe the most ambiguos thing in the book. It is not clear what really happened,

4 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

It seems like the memo that Fire and Blood is a history book written by maesters while House of The Dragons is the events as they were lived by the Targaryens/Velaryons has not gotten through. Some of these events were not witnessed by any body.

HOTD will expand on those events and show what truly happened.

remember when the green supporters were crying because Rhaenyra was being "wHitE wAsHeD!! :isudumblmao:"? what will they say now with Aemond? :gaycat5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.