• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Why is Damon displaying sensual energy with a man for a second time?

I wonder if he will come out as Bi in the future. 

9 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

which dragon was the third one that went with the ship? i know about Vhagar and Aegon's dragon but the third one? Viserys doesn't have a dragon since Balerion's death...

Should have been Aegon on Sunfyre

Helaena on Dreamfyre

Aemond on Vhagar

A shame that Vhagar switched sides but understandable that George wrote it that way. It would be too easy for Team Black.The Blacks have Syrax, Caraxes, Meleys, Vermax, Arrax, Tyraxes, Seasmoke, Silverwing, Vermithor, Cannibal and Sheep-stealer. While the Greens only have Dreamfyre, Sunfyre, Tessarion and now Vhagar.

Silverwing's and Vermithor's riders are switching sides later on, tho.

This episode was crazy. Excellent. I’m shook :jonny2:

also everyone keeps calling Rhaenyra dumb but to me this is the most intelligent she’s been so far? 

This episode makes me sitting on the edge. So good

7 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Alicent was unhinged this episode but i’m lowkey here for it. Rhaenyra has done nothing thus far but satisfy her coochie

It’s not her fault. Her and Laenor tried multiple times to do their duty. They were both dealt crappy hands and did their best to make it work. If anything. It was Daemon (and her dad for marrying her to a gay man) who screwed her over the most. He would’ve been the father of the kids and provided support that Laenor did not in court. Plus, he was feared. no one would’ve dared to speak out against him and the kids like they did with Laenor. 

Edited by RihFenty20

I wonder what is going to happen to Seasmoke. In the book Laenor dies and Seasmoke gets a new rider. In the show they faked Laenor's death and the bond between them is still there. Maybe they kill Leanor off-screen or he returns at some point to support his family and gets really killed.

I’m a gay so idk how this breeding **** works, but couldn’t Laenor jerk off then Rhaenyra insert his cum in her *** or something? I get him not being able to have sex with her but they could have found another way for the children to be biologically his. 

3 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I’m a gay so idk how this breeding **** works, but couldn’t Laenor jerk off then Rhaenyra insert his cum in her *** or something? I get him not being able to have sex with her but they could have found another way for the children to be biologically his. 

are you forreal :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I think they did all the necessary steps and it just didn’t happen :psyduck: Harwin Strong outcame…

28 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Eye…

This episode was everything. So good.

Vhagar is kind of a fake ***** though :alexz2:loved seeing the Velaryons jump Aemond 

40 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

UUEUEHE:deadbanana4:

55 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I'm screaming 17HSMdI.gif

56 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I'm...

58 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

can anybody answer? curious too

or can laenor have s*x first with a guy while rhaenyra getting ready with her legs open ready to be inserted by laenor when he is about to c*m??

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I mean at this point just go to Pentos **** Daemon and go back to Westeros with his silver-haired *** inside you like come on

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f8b14b19e69732b561

22 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

or can laenor have s*x first with a guy while rhaenyra getting ready with her legs open ready to be inserted by laenor when he is about to c*m??

Now that's what Margaery suggested to Renly when they were married in GOT

WORK SOMETHING OUT! Make Corlys **** her for all that matters! I'm still mad at the stupidity of Rhaenyra and Laenor

1002852653_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.aea 

1 minute ago, Otana said:

Now that's what Margaery suggested to Renly when they were married in GOT

WORK SOMETHING OUT! Make Corlys **** her for all that matters! I'm still mad at the stupidity of Rhaenyra and Laenor

omg which episode is that on GOT??

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

omg which episode is that on GOT??

I don't know exactly, but it's on season 2 for sure

9 hours ago, Destiny said:

She’s a mother and her son lost an eye. She has every right to be angry and demand an eye for an eye no matter what led to the altercation.

Which her son started the altercation, those four other kids wasn’t there to fight and they just wanted to know who took that dragon, since Bella was supposed to claim it herself since that was her mothers 

39 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

Or if he’s getting dicked down by Qarl he can insert into rhaenyra ***** right when he’s about to cum hand-free

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.