• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

This was a great episode. Really, the only one Ive liked so far. I’m glad things are starting to get spicy and come together, but I still have some minor notes. The twist at the end was amazing. They deserved that happy ending 

Wtf are people complaining about the lighting during the night scenes? :psyduck: 

So glad that Laenor managed to escape to Essos with his boyfriend. I was worried he'd be killed, but this way he's out of the picture without Rhaenyra getting her hands dirty. 

Edited by Sugar-Rush

Brilliant brilliant episode! My favourite so far I think. 

The stares at Leana's funeral saying everything and not a word being spoken directly was really well done. All the actors are bringing their A game and especially the child actors in the fight scene, you felt the rage and the intensity. The scene when Aemond claims Vhagar was a bit dark but they did improve a bit from the disaster that was The Long Night, the shot when Vhagar flies under the Moon with the classic Daenerys/Targaryen theme was utterly stunning. 

I think the scene where Alicent lunges at Rhaenyra should put all doubts to rest when it comes to their ability to portray the characters, they are definitely the definitive versions of them. Everyone being mad as **** meanwhile Aemond is just pleased he got a dragon. I don't approve of what he did but if Baela really wanted Vhagar she should have claimed him like he said, it was a serious mistake to put it off for later.

A change I really like from the book is Leanor getting a happy ending, though I am a bit sad for Seasmoke now that his rider abandoned him and the innocent guard who was murdered to set it all up, it is also unfair to Rhaenys and Corlys to lose their other child. At least this time the gays in the show got a happy ending. I am glad that Rhaenyra stood by him and held true to what she said she felt about him in their conversation, letting him go and live his life is a really nice gesture from her. 

Viserys be like:
vpa3tu5ugir91.png

Edited by mystery

Madame X’s impact!!

The Almond kid is so annoying and why they let him have the dragon just like that? Why Daemon or the girls didn’t fight more for it?

I’m so done with the Grey’s Anatomy soap opera plots I’m ready for this season to be over and move to the next menace.

47 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

This was a great episode. Really, the only one Ive liked so far. I’m glad things are starting to get spicy and come together, but I still have some minor notes. The twist at the end was amazing. They deserved that happy ending 

!!!!

I was so happy for them I got goosebumps :gaycat4:

Gay rights!

- Where is duty, where is sacrifice? It's trampled under your pretty foot again. And now you take my son's eye, and to even that, you feel entitled.

- Exhausting, wasn't it? Hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness, but now they see you as you are.

This is spectacular. Amazing back and forth. :jonny5: The delivery... 

Edited by Blade Runner

I'm sad because I think these two actresses won't interact that much ever again. This was their peak. :chick3: They have unbelievable chemistry.

5 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

next episode looks intense

Rhaenyra's sons serving handsome while Alicent's sons serve fuglies :dies:

18 minutes ago, Reiner Braun said:

reminder that Rhaenyra wanted to torture a little boy.

as she should :gaycat2:

19 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I'm sad because I think these two actresses won't interact that much ever again. This was their peak. :chick3: They have unbelievable chemistry.

Alicent is going to be Rhaenyra's prisoner when she takes over King's Landing next season. 

If only Alicent spent more time trying to be a good mother to the three weirdos she calls her children instead of finding ways to get rid of Rhaenyra, maybe that wouldn't have happened... :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Is this a spoiler? :monkey:

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

44 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

If only Alicent spent more time trying to be a good mother to the three weirdos she calls her children instead of finding ways to get rid of Rhaenyra, maybe that wouldn't have happened... :gaycat6:

Right? Her children are freaks while Rhaenyra's children are well rounded and seem more mature despite being much younger :dies:

In the book Laenor... 

Spoiler

Is killed by his lover in a fight. Allegedly they were arguing about how Laenor had started to prefer another younger man. 

A lot of stuff in the book is alleged because it's written as multiple conflicting accounts of history but he does die. So I guess maybe the writer's did see the issue with killing multiple gay characters in one season. Especially as they made the Joffrey death more extreme. 

I liked it anyway but I still think these last few episodes have suffered from all the time jumps. It all feels so rushed. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

I'd be interested to know what happens to a dragon and dragon riders bond if the dragon is abandoned. I think the bond is supposed to last until the rider dies 

Spoiler

Then again Seasmoke doesn't take a rider for almost a decade after Laenor's death and kills several people who try to claim him. So maybe he dies in like ten years or it could be because the person who eventually claims him is a close relative. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.