House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 2: 'Rhaenyra the Cruel' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

46 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I was so confused. She was smarter than this and seemed to know how to play the game. 

We saw in episode 4 that she was not that smart letting herself be seen in the brothel with Daemon and then sleeping with Criston immediately after. That could have ended badly for her. And there’s instances of her being impulsive and making rash decision. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Alicent is such a ***** lol. Olivia Cooke washed over the young Alicent acting wise tho ngl. I geniuenly hate her.

Aegon is a ******* mess LMAO

Criston is so unlikable holy ****. I still don't get how he switched 360 so suddenly on Rhenerya. 

Rhenerya so stupid....is Laenor incapable of impregnating her or something lol

Harwin Strong demoted over dumb **** while Criston walking FREE among the richest after the **** he pulled on the wedding will always be the GoT season 8 writing of this series

honestly idk if im excited for this series or anymore or not but I'll keep tuning in

I'm guessing Aemond stole Vhagar and he got his eyed chopped out and Alicent is coming to gauge Rhaenyra eyes base on the episode 7 trailer

This felt more like a GoT episode than any of the previous episodes (which I thoroughly enjoyed). The tension between characters, the scheming, the ruthless actions taken…. And apparently this is just the start.

Alicent the new Cersei CONFIRMED.

what happened with Lady Mysaria? she was presented as one of the main characters of this series and the only thing she did was fckng, b*tching to Daemon and sending a boy to tell gossip about Rhaenyra :noparty:

3 hours ago, makeme said:

Best episode so far wow.

Hide contents

So at this point theres 7 Dragon riders since Lady Laena just died? Deamon, Baela, Aegon Jacaerys , Lucerys, and Rhaenys? Also Joffery if his dragon hatches?

Yeah looks like team Green is going to be extremely outnumbered :rip:

Spoiler

Rhaenyra and Laenor as well.

Alicent and Cristino Cole are sooooo pressed lmao :deadbanana2:

and notice how Aegon doesn’t give a damn about the crown or throne at all Lmao :bird:

I can't wait to get home to watch the episode. :duca:

Hopefully, the adult actresses will be as good as the young ones, especially Rhaenera's since Milly carried the show so far. But I get the feeling Alicent's adult actress will be the one who shines the most this time. Olivia looks so charismatic !

14 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

I can't wait to get home to watch the episode. :duca:

Hopefully, the adult actresses will be as good as the young ones, especially Rhaenera's since Milly carried the show so far. But I get the feeling Alicent's adult actress will be the one who shines the most this time. Olivia looks so charismatic !

any doubt you have about adult Rhaenyra will disappear with the opening scene :gaynetcat4:

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Hide contents

Haelena is a dreamer. 

Yeah rigrh. She "predicted" what is going to happen to Aemond.

all these targaryens pressed that they have no dragon just emphasizes how amazing daenerys was for hatching and controlling 3 at the same time. like she really was the best targaryen in history :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Scandal said:

all these targaryens pressed that they have no dragon just emphasizes how amazing daenerys was for hatching and controlling 3 at the same time. like she really was the best targaryen in history :clap3:

You’ve only seen one part of the story 

Seeing that idiot getting his ass beat was my favourite scene of the entire episode :allears:

Harwin is definitely an upgrade from him and is much more handsome and charismatic, Rhaenyra did choose the better man :clap3:

3 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

any doubt you have about adult Rhaenyra will disappear with the opening scene :gaynetcat4:

I was worried but Emma is amazing in the role :smitten:

I can't get over how good Emma and Olivia are. The way they talk, move, look and even breathe is so rich and calculated. They nailed Rhaenyra and Alice, and gave them so much layers. Perfection. 

The new actors are absolutely fantastic, Emma and Olivia are killing it, they are the right actors to approach the adult versions of the characters, Milly and Emily had a more gentle demeanour and felt like they could still be friends.

Cole has turned into a proper disgusting incel and I am disgusted by the presence of Larys, they are portraying him like such a snake. 

Olivia Cooke and Emma D'Arcy ASCEND :jonny5:

Another great episode. Although the show is moving a bit too fast for me. I didn't feel it with the previous 5 but in this one it was jarring. I didn't mind the time jump.

4 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Alicent the new Cersei CONFIRMED.

As it should. :alexz:

26 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

Harwin is definitely an upgrade from him and is much more handsome and charismatic, Rhaenyra did choose the better man :clap3:

WTF NOOOOO :weeps:

Great ep for the most part, mostly carried by really great acting and scenes. My only issue is the pacing really. Are they planning to complete this story in like two seasons? I do wish it had been an arc planned over more seasons so we could have more time to get to know characters like Leana, I guess there isn't as much about her in the source material because of how the book is written but they have Martin on board, they could have padded some of this out with scenes allowing us to get to know more of the characters. Still loving the show though even if it's rushed and despite the issues I had with last week's ep

8 hours ago, M André said:

That Criston Cole crap from last episode will haunt this show forever, strong was demoted for less than that :skull:

8 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

And yeah its really dumb how Criston KILLED someone and punched THE prince but got no repercussions and yet Harwin was expelled from the City Watch for pushing the prince....

Yeah that was just such a mess, I think it's another issue with the show being rushed as in the book it's a much more drawn out incident and him not being punished has an explanation. 

1 hour ago, SpankGangsta said:

I still don't get how he switched 360 so suddenly on Rhenerya.

She rejected him to his face after "using" him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.