• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

That was such an intense episode holy ****. So many deaths.

**** Alicent but damn Olivia is KILLING it.

Emma's acting is just :dies:

The way Leanor standsout because of how bridgerton'd he is in comparison to all these incredible actors.

Vhaegar and Leana omfg :(

Everyone aging except Ser Criston. Homophobia is one hell of a moisturizer 

Excellent episode. Emma D'Arcy & Olivia Cooke really served in the acting.  :clap3:

I can't stand Criston as a nasty bitter troll. :mazen:

Lena's death scene was so sad :cries:

The Aegon masturbation scene :rip:

Larys clearly the Littlefinger of House Of The Dragon. 

Can't wait for the rest of the episodes,  it's only building up from here :duca:

The way even one of Rhaenyra's kids know Laenor isn't their daddy :rip:

And yeah its really dumb how Criston KILLED someone and punched THE prince but got no repercussions and yet Harwin was expelled from the City Watch for pushing the prince....

Criston's actor is finally doing a great job. You can feel the anger he has towards Rhaenyra and her kids. I bet the fact they have brown hair just like his would if Rhaenyra accepted his proposal fuels his rage even further. 

Larys killing his own dad and brother :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

I can’t stand Criston. Also Rhaenyra is not playing this smart at all!

Story of her life, unfortunately :rip:

I really hate how dark the show is. They tried to do better than GOT with the sex scenes and so on but they didn’t listen at all to the backlash of the lighting? 

Lol at Alicent dragging everyone right away, she won’t let her green heel off any of their necks, not Rhanerya, Laenor, Ser Harwin, his dad, The hand of the king and the king himself.  

Larys is so creepy but love watching him.

Laena was so sad to watch, she was stunning and such a wish we would see more of her, Vaghar was great to see, can’t wait to see who she sides with next! 

Rhaenyra sweetie was is you doing! :toofunny2: Did she really think she could get away with it? :toofunny2:  She hasn’t made a single smart choice! (But hey it’s true to reality, people make the dumbest choices at times for no reason!)

Alicent is NOT serving the GIRL BOSS she wasn’t to be. These men, from the oldest to youngest are using her like a rag/walking all over her! No true power, which is why she hates the princess.  Only thing she is serving is petty step mother! :toofunny2:

The patriarchy eating them alive!

Edited by chris1991

• ATRL Moderator

This show moves FAR too fast :deadbanana2: All these deaths in a random mid-season episode. Please. The pacing is wild and they're gonna run out of content in S2.

Anyway, Alicent is an icon and y'all need to stop slandering her just because she happens to be best friends with a lunatic :tsk:

Wow, absolutely delicious and amazing. It was incredible. 

Emma and Olivia are both geniuses, my gowd. So much talent! 

41 minutes ago, M André said:

That Criston Cole crap from last episode will haunt this show forever, strong was demoted for less than that :skull:

I hope they write some explanation to this I. S2. Like a scene where Cole questions his position and Alicent outwardly explains how she saved his life and career, because ya. It’s the only blemish on the writing so far for me. 

Edited by Mariah's Glove

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

This show moves FAR too fast :deadbanana2: All these deaths in a random mid-season episode. Please. The pacing is wild and they're gonna run out of content in S2.

Anyway, Alicent is an icon and y'all need to stop slandering her just because she happens to be best friends with a lunatic :tsk:

Without spoiling anything, they’ve really only got through like 1/10th of the major events of the main conflict (the dance of dragons). Supply of compelling content will not be an issue in the following seasons 

It's kind of sad that this whole story was mostly written to parallel Arianne Martell's story in Dorne, with she trying to crown Myrcella so she could keep her position as heir to Sunspear, after fearing her dad was going to go against Dornish law and favor her male heir instead. D&D robbed us from the one tru feminism take from got

14 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

Rhaenyra sweetie was is you doing! :toofunny2: Did she really think she could get away with it? :toofunny2:  She hasn’t made a single smart choice! (But hey it’s true to reality, people make the dumbest choices at times for no reason!)

Alicent is NOT serving the GIRL BOSS she wasn’t to be. These men, from the oldest to youngest are using her like a rag/walking all over her! No true power, which is why she hates the princess.  Only thing she is serving is petty step mother! :toofunny2:

Thank you. This characters need to do better. Coz right now they’re idiots.

The Rhaenrya we got to know and love wouldn’t give up like this one did. Oh well.

Honestly Im still not gagging over this show. The Fire & Blood book came out way too late. I wish I had it with me back in 2013 when I was reading ASOIAF. I knew this story existed but it wasn’t readily available.
Last week I said we wouldn’t care about this if it wasn’t tied to GoT, but now I feel like we would’ve enjoyed it more if we didn’t have the GoT expectations. So far this is just a boring family drama. Dynasty season 1 served more drama

Edited by Blue Rose

The dialogues and the acting this episode :jonny:

And the costumes :jonny:

37 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

I was so confused. She was smarter than this and seemed to know how to play the game. 

Team Green :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.