• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

that was even more brutal than I could have ever imagined :jonny: 

Rhaenyra needs to rip that cripples other foot off and feed it to the dragons :jonny: 

Best episode so far wow.

Spoiler

So at this point theres 7 Dragon riders since Lady Laena just died? Deamon, Baela, Aegon Jacaerys , Lucerys, and Rhaenys? Also Joffery if his dragon hatches?

Yeah looks like team Green is going to be extremely outnumbered :rip:

Alicent is such an interesting character already. I loved how they made her slightly horrified over the Harrenhal burning and not satisfied and smug like Cersei would have been 

a shame her children and allied are all disgusting FUCKS

Rhaenyra Is so dumb I can’t. I mean having all kids with the same lover. So obvious.

Edited by Bad_vocal_technique

Just now, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Rhaenyra Is so dumb I can’t. I mean having all kids with the same lover. So obvious.

Uh can you blame her :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

Alicent is such an interesting character already. I loved how they made her slightly horrified over the Harrenhal burning and not satisfied and smug like Cersei would have been 

a shame her children and allied are all disgusting FUCKS

?

Aegon was actually likeable? He's closer to Rhaenyra's kids than his own brother Aemond. Alicent is going to poison his mind just like otto did to hers. Crazy how she's not seeing that.

1 minute ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Don't act like you'd willing stop taking Harwin's dick :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

?

Aegon was actually likeable? He's closer to Rhaenyra's kids than his own brother Aemond. Alicent is going to poison his mind just like otto did to hers. Crazy how she's not seeing that.

The scene where he was fighting Jacaerys at Ser INCELS orders was not what I would call likeable 

41 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Why do the Valerians or whatever their last name is, have platinum hair like the Targaryens?

I can’t stand Criston. Also Rhaenyra is not playing this smart at all!

They are from the same homeland, Valyria. The Targaryens moved to Westeros and became white for some reason.

Yeah Aegon didnt seem awful at all, and I thought Alicent treating him like that is probably gonna be why he ends up being such an entitled little brat

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Don't act like you'd willing stop taking Harwin's dick :skull: 

tiffany-pollard-new-york.gif

1 minute ago, Mariah's Glove said:

The scene where he was fighting Jacaerys at Ser INCELS orders was not what I would call likeable 

He was literally being fed negative thoughts by Ser Incel :deadbanana4: Prior to that, he was showing no signs of aggression towards Jacaerys. Alicent and Incel are poisoning him to turn into this shows Joffrey

Aegon jacking off from the same window from which Cersei will watch the Sept blow up 200 years later :jonny2:

8 minutes ago, @michael said:

They are from the same homeland, Valyria. The Targaryens moved to Westeros and became white for some reason.

Interesting :deadbanana: 

2 minutes ago, @michael said:

Aegon jacking off from the same window from which Cersei will watch the Sept blow up 200 years later :jonny2:

Is that the same window her son jumped off of? Hope it's a foreshadowing of what's to come to Aegon TBH :heart: 

Just now, Cheers said:

Interesting :deadbanana: 

Is that the same window her son jumped off of? Hope it's a foreshadowing of what's to come to Aegon TBH :heart: 

Well Tommen would have jumped from the king’s room since he was king. Cersei would have been in an adjacent room, so it could have been Aegon’s room maybe. I don’t know for sure, but it’s a slay to think about.

That suicide by dragon scene was so sad. I kept thinking Vhagar wasn’t going to do it. I didn’t think a dragon would kill its own rider, but I guess she could feel her pain and wanted to end it.

Valyria was a huge state of 900 x 600 miles and composed of different islands. It's not too far fetched to believe not all families looked the same :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.