• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Ok Criston is an idiot who can’t keep his emotions in check. Kill him off 

Edited by Gaia

Criston and his hate crime :rip: 

I already know the white haired gay is going to screw Rhaenyra over :biblio: 

I'm going to need Alicent and her demonspawn to be killed tbh

What a great episode, the way so much happened :jonny5: 

Poor Criston, the way Rhaenyra told him straight to his face that they couldn't publicly be in love. :cries:

Not surprised about Daemon killing his wife. And trying to upstage the wedding.

Lenoir being a hunty Valeryian :clap3: Sad about Criston killing his lover though :cries:

Wonder what Alicent is planning with Criston in the end. 

Surprised Viserys even makes it to the next episode!

The trailer already feels so weird seeing the older Rhaenyra and Alicent with different actresses. Yet Matt Smith still gets to play Daemon? Okay... 

Edited by Hector

All this because Rhaenyra wanted some hot d :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Hector said:

What a great episode, the way so much happened :jonny5: 

Reveal hidden contents

Poor Criston, the way Rhaenyra told him straight to his face that they couldn't publicly be in love. :cries:

Not surprised about Daemon killing his wife. And trying to upstage the wedding.

Lenoir being a hunty Valeryian :clap3: Sad about Criston killing his lover though :cries:

Wonder what Alicent is planning with Criston in the end. 

Surprised Viserys even makes it to the next episode!

The trailer already feels so weird seeing the older Rhaenyra and Alicent with different actresses. Yet Matt Smith still gets to play Daemon? Okay... 

it was already weird with the Valeryon kid actors changing while Alicent and Rhaenyra stayed the same :skull: 

The character ages/actors have been kinda messy but at least it stops next episode

The trailer for the next episode... hype!

Not as into the adult Rhaenyra/Alicent but hopefully grow accustomed to them after a couple episodes.

The older Alicent doesn't look like her and tbh looks like 2-3 years older. So what was the point? Should have picked someone who looked obviously older like they did with Rhaenyra

Weddings never turned out well in Game of Thrones, and House of the Dragon doesn't appear to be making any exceptions to this trend.

The main reason they had to replace the actresses is because they end up having 15-20 something year old sons eventually. It wouldn’t make any sense for the baby to grow up into adult Aegon and his mother to remain the same age. Even if the actresses don’t look much older, it would make no sense 

I'm not really fond on the changes to Criston "fight" with Joffrey, it was supposed to be in jousting, but that was a direct attack, there's no way he could keep his position that way.

Edited by M André

The way Alicent is so obsessed with Queen Rhaenyra's ***, like ***** mind your business :biblio:

Alicent didn't come to play showing up during the kings speech like that. Im here for her getting a little messy.

This episode was so ******* good, the pacing was great, loved the main plot, and the ending was somewhat expected but still exciting :clap3: probably my fave one yet 

Spoiler

Not a huge fan of the actors switching but at the same time I get why they did it 

Allicent is starting to piss me off, she’ll definitely be plotting against Rhaenyra

Ser Criston needed to get his **** together, now Rhaenyras cousin/husband will hate her :deadbanana4:

Edited by Gerardo

15 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

The main reason they had to replace the actresses is because they end up having 15-20 something year old sons eventually. It wouldn’t make any sense for the baby to grow up into adult Aegon and his mother to remain the same age. Even if the actresses don’t look much older, it would make no sense 

I think everyone understands the reasons, it still just doesn't really make sense to have everyone change characters at different times while also Daemon stays the same. There is no point in making a character change if her new actress isn't older looking. It's pointless. 

They should have chosen someone who actually looked 10-15 years older. It's bad casting but I can get over it.

2 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

This episode was so ******* good, the pacing was great, loved the main plot, and the ending was somewhat expected but still exciting :clap3: probably my fave one yet 

You quoted, not spoilered :toofunny2:

this family an jerry springer wet dream…

rhaenyra kids are CLEARLY crison Cole’s and the entire house knows it, so messy..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.