• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

On 6/12/2024 at 2:46 PM, spiritboy said:

Anyone watching season 1 before S2 premiere? Is there a season 1 recap/summary you can recommend?

would you enjoy something like watching people react to each episode? that's what i do when i need a recap, it's not full length episodes usually they edit it down for yt so it's quicker and sometimes you get stuff you might have missed on first watch

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

would you enjoy something like watching people react to each episode? that's what i do when i need a recap, it's not full length episodes usually they edit it down for yt so it's quicker and sometimes you get stuff you might have missed on first watch

That would be much better than watching the entire first season.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2024 at 7:13 AM, FlyPirate said:

In my country Spain, THE Dragonstone and (HOTDs) King's Landing :clap3:

la vuelta de HOTD significa tambien que vuelve la abuela de dragones con sus reacciones :alexz:

• Haha 1

Milly Alcock was outstanding as the young Rhaenyra. I would've liked the first season had focused on her as a child, with the time jump happening in the ninth episode featuring Emma D'Arcy. The costume design, with that Byzantine queen outfit, was flawless :worship2:

Who Is Rhaenyra Targaryen? About The 'House Of The Dragon', 50% OFF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pinter said:

The promo for team green is insane why? I'm happy tho cause I'm team green 😂

Why?

the press tour for this, i can't keep up 

i never realised how insufferable, smug and pretentious a certain person is before watching all these interviews though

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

i never realised how insufferable, smug and pretentious a certain person is before watching all these interviews though

Who?

9 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the press tour for this, i can't keep up 

The main actress, Emma? I kinda got a vibe after a few clips.  Apparently they hated going viral, so prob trying too hard to not give us another moment like that again? 

• Confused 1

My favorite scene of season 1. 

The way Viserys is watching all his loved ones knowing the House of the Dragon will fall apart as soon as he dies. Gets me everytime. The music. Epic. Still pissed that it wasn't on the soundtrack.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chris1991 said:

The main actress, Emma? I kinda got a vibe after a few clips.  Apparently they hated going viral, so prob trying too hard to not give us another moment like that again? 

not emma, they are pretty cool... i already answered it, it's the guy that plays aegon idk his name

I don't know if I should watch ep by ep or do what I usually do and wait till it's over and binge in one go, but regardless, I'm so excited for Queen Alicent's return. I also forgot how much I hated Rhaenyra's hypocrite ass and the hypocrisy of that fanbase :coffee2:. Hopefully they manage to make her an interesting character this season instead of the basic Jon Snore'd Mary Sue direction they went with her character in the first season.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.