• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

Just now, Gaia said:

Daemon and Rhaenyra always had a toxic relationship. He very well wanted Viserys to think he took her virtue when she was a teenager :rip: Like, I'm so confused why that choking scene shocked people. He's not a saint and has never been portrayed as such. He literally sliced a guy's head off like 2 episodes ago

Also he literally beat his wife in the face with a rock of course he’s abusive :deadbanana: 

Just now, Mariah's Glove said:

Also he literally beat his wife in the face with a rock of course he’s abusive :deadbanana: 

I'd understand the outrage if Viserys did it to Alicent out of nowhere, but DAEMON being abusive is causing the outrage? Make it make sense :deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

hate the blacks but I stan Daemerya :deadbanana2:now it left a bad taste in my mouth after the choking scene 

Oh, my sweet summer child, Daemerya were always a toxic match since the beginning!

The choking really shouldn’t have come as a shock to the girls imo! 

That last shot / sequence of Rhaenyra is the moment she became THEE BLACK QUEEN. 

:jonny:

I can’t believe Demon has Stan’s knowing how trash he has been since day 1 :deadbanana2:

Still don't get why Daemon choke Rhaenyra out of nowhere though...with the previous wife hes publicly hates her and called her uglier than sheeps. I thought Daemon loves/likes Rhaenyra with the way the show present his storyline with Laena's death :deadbanana2: Is he malding because he thinks his brother is killed by Alicunt (therefore wants war so much) or is it because Viserys didn't tell him about The Conqueror's Dream?

Have you guys googled Emma D’Arcy and Olivia Cooke? Look what comes on the screen. :deadbanana4: (Mobile not sure about a PC)

7 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

Still don't get why Daemon choke Rhaenyra out of nowhere though...with the previous wife hes publicly hates her and called her uglier than sheeps. I thought Daemon loves/likes Rhaenyra with the way the show present his storyline with Laena's death :deadbanana2: Is he malding because he thinks his brother is killed by Alicunt (therefore wants war so much) or is it because Viserys didn't tell him about The Conqueror's Dream?

Both, I think with Rhaenyra telling him something Viserys never told him, he realizes his brother never wanted him as heir and that pisses him off. 

16 minutes ago, SpankGangsta said:

I believe it’s all of that + how much Rhaenyras emulating her father by refusing to go straight to war & instead is putting so much importance to the prophecy that he & no one has a clue about! 

Edited by Xantalli

Anyways, I see people mocking book readers, but let me tell you we were the first to point out the flaws of game of thrones and we warned y'all that it was going to end in a mess, and we were right. I'm not saying that all the criticism of the Hotd is in good faith, but there are some things people are right to point out as bad, like the incident with criston cole, I think that was handled poorly and the changes were made just to appeal to the audience expenting some red wedding 2.0.

Also, you guys need to realize that some stans (green faction/black teams) are always going to snap over their fave characters being portrayed in a bad light, this is why green stans were so pissed over making aegon a rapist (even tho this is in the books) and black loyalists were furious over the chocking.

8 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

2h of soundtrack. Little Djawadis won!

:jonny4:

Lemme listen to this after the alt shift x stream :WAP:

14 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

2h of soundtrack. Little Djawadis won!

:jonny4:

This is his biggest work to date in terms of length and the number of tracks. Bigger than any Game of Thrones score as well.

Edited by mystery

18 minutes ago, mystery said:

This is his biggest work to date in terms of length and the number of tracks. Bigger than any Game of Thrones score as well.

some of these are remakes of GoT tracks tho. I heard one in this episode. I think it was during the moment Luke and Jace left Dragonstone

This season ATE ATE ATE. So good. I never expected to fall in love with another ASOIAF show after the bad taste GoT left in my mouth. Literally walked into this season expecting the worst and left so happy. It feels amazing to be in this world again. I love the characters, the art design, the score. Crazy to think that this is a first season. When you compare it to the first season of GoT it really sets the stage for how large and grand this story will be. 

BOOK SPOILERS

With George saying there will be 4 seasons, it has me wondering what the timeline will be for the next 3. Blood and Cheese always felt like a direct result of Luke's death, but with the structure of the story I see it falling more towards the end of Season 2, almost as a red wedding type of scene. (and MY GOD will Olivia eat that **** up I can't wait to watch it). I assume then a lot of season 2 will be slow burn / building out team black's allies. Most likely we'll see a lot of Jace in Winterfell, Daemon in the riverlands, etc. That, or they do blood and cheese earlier, and end the season with Rook's Rest and Rhaenys vs Aegon and Aemond (GAGGYYYY)

Edited by Rage

8 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

some of these are remakes of GoT tracks tho. I heard one in this episode. I think it was during the moment Luke and Jace left Dragonstone

I mean he reused a lot of themes through the Game of Thrones soundtracks but they were all part of new tracks with different variations as they are here. It is definitely his largest so far. 

2 hours ago, LP54 said:

Aemond at the end of the day was doing his own and his mother's bidding and getting revenge for losing an eye.

At least Robert Baratheon had enough sense in season 1 of Game of Thrones to settle the dog biting incident by having some accountability to the wronged party by killing the dog. 

King Viserys let them leave that incident with Team Black having no consequences (as usual) which then leaves team Green with immense resentment as Aemond was never going to get his eye back and no justice was given to them for it. So, you just hold onto years of anger that eventually boils to the surface.

f86ca2f7c0b89c9f8328278e0ab95d8afd06bb72

Alicent maimed Rhaenyra in retaliation and also Aemond stole a big ass dragon. What more consequences do you want? 

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!! they will leave us for years starving???

The last 5 minutes of the last episode :jonny5: but kind of mad 

The entire season was fantastic!

7aeeecd916c347447c0497332ae80e988c335586

It is interesting how the page is about Queen Nymeria, if the Ten Thousands Ships show goes forward it will be a nice connection between the two. 

Fantastic finale! 

Even though I knew what was gonna happen, the tension throughout the last 15 minutes has been insane, they did such an amazing job with that scene. I didn't mind how they interpreted Luke's death, I think it brought more dimension not only to Aemond's character but the dragons themselves as well. And the acting throughout the whole episode has been delightful. 

I am so invested in this and cannot wait for the next season. It's been a hell of a ride.

I think I enjoyed this more than any season of GOT to be honest. While there were storylines I was very captivated by, there were also many sub-plots that I simply did not care for at all. Arya in Essos was a DREAD to sit through, she remains my most hated character of the franchise to this point :rip: HOTD feel much more focused in comparison and the narrative happens consequently, every scene feels like it has a purpose and the story unfolds in a more satisfying way, at least in my opinion. 

34 minutes ago, mystery said:

I mean he reused a lot of themes through the Game of Thrones soundtracks but they were all part of new tracks with different variations as they are here. It is definitely his largest so far. 

The Promise could have been a great HotD main theme :alexz: I love The power of Prophecy too. Everytime they used this one during the scenes in Dragonstone :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.