House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 2: 'Rhaenyra the Cruel' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

6 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Dont call me out for body shaminhg when team blacks literally body shaminhg children of alicent calling them ugly etc... Dont act like youre a saint when youre all satan yourselves... Dont act high horse when you all slutshaming alicent all the time and dragging her children looks... Like they are children...

Reveal hidden contents

Shes ugly fat woman who is jealous of alicent beauty in the book.. She kolled leanor in the book..

But if we talked about the show... Still she murdered an innconect person to cover an escape of her gay husband.. A murder is still murder no matter how you spin it to be...

Rhaenyra you will never be daenerys. 

Rhaenyra is neither fat, nor ugly. Why exactly you're attempting to attack her appearance, because you don't agree with her actions, I'm not sure. It does nothing but make you look childish and unable to formulate a valid opinion. :toofunny3: And nobody is discussing the book, we're discussing the show. Where literally everything you stated in your post was categorically false.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

9 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Rhaenyra is neither fat, nor ugly. Why exactly you're attempting to attack her appearance, because you don't agree with her actions, I'm not sure. It does nothing but make you look childish and unable to formulate a valid opinion. :toofunny3: And nobody is discussing the book, we're discussing the show. Where literally everything you stated in your post was categorically false

Attacking grown up women appearance is much better than attacking childs look. Why You all are quite when some of you literally dragging aegon and aemon looks?but now acting like woke activist when rhaenura is called ugly. 

Anyway,  Rhaenyra killed an innocent man to cover up her husband. She is a murderer matter how you spin it. 

Rhaenyra you will always be incest and murderer. 

9 hours ago, Pinter said:

Alicent, you will always be famous. :heart2:

Rhaenera will never be daenerys no matter how her fans plot her to be, she will ends up... Just like what joffrey said.. 

Eps 9 is meh.. Those innocents people being killed and for what... Its sickening how team black always viewed all those criminals and unhinged behaviours from the blacks as something passable... But at the sametimes dragging the greens from literally doing the same.. Theres no hero-side in this war,  both parties are not innocent... 

Applauding incest but dragging a certain random fetish.. Literal worm of brains...  

8 hours ago, Mariah's Glove said:

I might be wrong but I heard they aren’t doing press screeners for the finale?

They indeed are not doing it for the finale, so take any leaks with a bigger grain of salt than usual.

3 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Attacking grown up women appearance is much better than attacking childs look. Why You all are quite when some of you literally dragging aegon and aemon looks?but now acting like woke activist when rhaenura is called ugly. 

Anyway,  Rhaenyra killed an innocent man to cover up her husband. She is a murderer matter how you spin it. 

You're randomly saying she's fat, when she's categorically not. :skull: I've also said nothing about anyone's appearance, I'm just calling out the utter idiocy of it basically being your only argument.

The fact that you're arguing Rhaenyra allegedly ordering the death of an innocent man makes her a murder, but saying nothing of Allicent doing the same... :skull: Allicent has also married her children to one another. So again, the incest argument for one and not the other is moronic.

You have literally no argument here and your original post was false in every aspect. Try paying more attention to the show.

12 hours ago, Xantalli said:

Fearing for my sanity after the season finale!!!

@Liafenhave you watched your press screener yet?!

One question… 

Reveal hidden contents

Is the duration of Aemond & Lucerys dragon scene really 15 mins long & is Lucerys death gruesome or is it a quick shot :lakitu: 

Whoops sorry meant to quote you in the last one. 

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

You're randomly saying she's fat, when she's categorically not. :skull: I've also said nothing about anyone's appearance, I'm just calling out the utter idiocy of it basically being your only argument.

The fact that you're arguing Rhaenyra allegedly ordering the death of an innocent man makes her a murder, but saying nothing of Allicent doing the same... :skull: Allicent has also married her children to one another. So again, the incest argument for one and not the other is moronic.

You have literally no argument here and your original post was false in every aspect. Try paying more attention to the show.

I never said alicent is innocent, and i believe no one with a sane mind will call her innocent. Team green aware of that, we enjoy the show knowing both parties are no hero. Both are not innocent. You must pay attention to the show more that both parties are not innocent, so stop acting like team black are marvel heroes. 

7 minutes ago, Pinter said:

I never said alicent is innocent, and i believe no one with a sane mind will call her innocent. Team green aware of that, we enjoy the show knowing both parties are no hero. Both are not innocent. You must pay attention to the show more that both parties are not innocent, so stop acting like team black are marvel heroes. 

:rip: Yet you're attacking one side over and over for the same nonsense reasons and celebrating Allicent. I've never pretending Team Black are "Marvel heroes". :toofunny3: Girl, find at least one accurate argument, I beg of you.

11 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

:rip: Yet you're attacking one side over and over for the same nonsense reasons and celebrating Allicent. I've never pretending Team Black are "Marvel heroes". :toofunny3: Girl, find at least one accurate argument, I beg of you.

So? I mean whats your point? Im team green of course im attacking team black like where is the logic? 

And hell yea im celebrating alicent like you all are also celebrating rhaenyra.. . So?... 

The difference is that we're aware that team greem are not innocent, cant say the same about team black. 

Edited by Pinter

2 minutes ago, Pinter said:

So? I mean whats your point? Im team green of course im attacking team black like where is the logic? 

And hell yea im celebrating alicent like you all are also celebrating dhaenerys... So?... 

The difference is that we're aware that team greem are not innocent, cant say the same about team black. 

My point is that you're a hypocrite and everything you stated in your first comment was outright false. There wasn't any logic, that's the point. I'm also tired of your borderline illegible ramblings. :toofunny3: As I said, keep searching for a valid argument. If you pay more attention to the show, you might find one.

6 minutes ago, Pinter said:

And hell yea im celebrating alicent like you all are also celebrating rhaenyra.. . So?... 

What even.... :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

My point is that you're a hypocrite and everything you stated in your first comment was outright false. There wasn't any logic, that's the point. I'm also tired of your borderline illegible ramblings. :toofunny3: As I said, keep searching for a valid argument. If you pay more attention to the show, you might find one.

Dyou even understand what hypocrite is.. :rip:

Hypocrite is team black acting like they are heroes when in fact both parties are not innocent. 

Hypocrite is also when body shaming childrens look is okay but body shaming grown up woman is not okay. 

I mean.. Whetever.. 

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

Dyou even understand what hypocrite is.. :rip:

Hypocrite is team black acting like they are heroes when in fact both parties are not innocent. 

Hypocrite is also when body shaming childrens look is okay but body shaming grown up woman is not okay. 

I mean.. Whetever.. 

Yes, being a hypocrite is writing multiple posts attacking a character for being a "murderer" and participating in incest, whilst simultaneously celebrating and defending a character doing the exact same.

Not once have I attempted to defend Rhaenyra from those actions, despite you trying to state it over and over again. Nor have I stated that attacking anyone's appearance is acceptable.

You have repeatedly failed to present an actual argument and just keep saying the exact same falsehoods over and over again as if they'll magically become accurate at some point. :toofunny3: Enough.

22 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Yes, being a hypocrite is writing multiple posts attacking a character for being a "murderer" and participating in incest, whilst simultaneously celebrating and defending a character doing the exact same.

Not once have I attempted to defend Rhaenyra from those actions, despite you trying to state it over and over again. Nor have I stated that attacking anyone's appearance is acceptable.

You have repeatedly failed to present an actual argument and just keep saying the exact same falsehoods over and over again as if they'll magically become accurate at some point. :toofunny3: Enough.

Falsehoodz how? You are silence when team blacks attacking children looks but calling me out for calling rhaenyra ugly and fat. 

First of all rhenyra fat and ugly is how they portraid the character in the book, so i based my argument on that. But you quick to ignore that. 

Meanwhile you all are calling aemond and aegon ugly and laughing on their looks and you all based that opinion on what? You all simply attacking children looks and echhoing laughing on them but why are so bothered when rhaenyra is called ugly and fat. Im not even trying to body shaming because thats her character in a book. 

Whatever... 

Edited by Pinter

32 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Don't you stan the racist? Not surprised you stan team green 

17adc0726ad5ac92e4529635b03db649.gif

52 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Dont call me out for body shaminhg when team blacks literally body shaminhg children of alicent calling them ugly etc... Dont act like youre a saint when youre all satan yourselves... Dont act high horse when you all slutshaming alicent all the time and dragging her children looks... Like they are children...

Protecting her gay husband bu plotting a lie and murdering innocent people, yes she is a murderer.. 

I don't care about others, I'm calling you out on body shaming because that's literally the only thing you can do considering your arguments don't have a leg to stand on. That's a cheap drag and a disgusting one at that.

You talk like people are blind to Blacks' actions when in reality everyone's aware of what they've done, but it still pales in comparison to the all the sh*t the Greens did. Alicent was ready to take Luke's eye out, burned Misarya's house down (where there were probably other people too) and married two of their children (but apparently incest is ok if Greens do it), Larys killed his own brother and father and is ready to do whatever Alicent asks him to do in exchange of sexual favours, Criston killed two innocent, unarmed men unprovoked, Otto has conspired behind the king's back and I could go on because I'm sure there's stuff I've missed.

You really think that Daemon killing his wife, Vaemond (which was at least justifiable, since she called Rhaenyra a wh*re and her sons bastards) and a random guy to fake Laenor's death, Luke slashing Aemond's eye (again, justifiable, considering he called them bastard and was trying to hurt or kill them) and Rhaenys killing a bunch of common folks while escaping with her dragon (the alternative was being killed) is comparable? If so, go off sis.

9 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I don't care about others, I'm calling you out on body shaming because that's literally the only thing you can do considering your arguments don't have a leg to stand on. That's a cheap drag and a disgusting one at that.

You talk like people are blind to Blacks' actions when in reality everyone's aware of what they've done, but it still pales in comparison to the all the sh*t the Greens did. Alicent was ready to take Luke's eye out, burned Misarya's house down (where there were probably other people too) and married two of their children (but apparently incest is ok if Greens do it), Larys killed his own brother and father and is ready to do whatever Alicent asks him to do in exchange of sexual favours, Criston killed two innocent, unarmed men unprovoked, Otto has conspired behind the king's back and I could go on because I'm sure there's stuff I've missed.

You really think that Daemon killing his wife, Vaemond (which was at least justifiable, since she called Rhaenyra a wh*re and her sons bastards) and a random guy to fake Laenor's death, Luke slashing Aemond's eye (again, justifiable, considering he called them bastard and was trying to hurt or kill them) and Rhaenys killing a bunch of common folks while escaping with her dragon (the alternative was being killed) is comparable? If so, go off sis.

The funny thing is that i didnt even mean to body shaming her i was just saying shes ugly and fat because thats how they portray her character in the book and i was just simply trying to reminds team blacks about that.. Lol.. But okay... 

Edited by Pinter

47 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's serving mental breakdown. I can't.

41 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Don't you stan the racist? Not surprised you stan team green 

17adc0726ad5ac92e4529635b03db649.gif

25 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

:toofunny3:

Not team blacks losing it after rhaenyra is being called ugly and fat. Lol, too bad i didnt even meant to body shaming her its just simply a reminder post of how they portraid her character in a book.. :eli:

Edited by Pinter

Yall so serious :deadbanana2:

Rhaenyra boring mary sue, Alicunt boss girl #yasqueen, moving on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.