STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Final Trailer Out | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

I'm still confused about Daemon choking Rhaenyra. It felt so random to me idk

Emma is SUCH a good actress. SO so happy she got casted for this

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

And Aegon publicly insinuated the entire room knew Rhaenyra's children were bastards. People acting like the Green's didn't do **** that they should have easily been beheaded for :deadbanana4: Not to mention Alicent keeps Criston around despite him being a walking liability.

Exactly!!

Book spoiler

the show is easier to digest when you think of rhaenrya’s first 3 children as already dead. She sealed their fate the moment she allowed them to be illegitimate

28 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Even if we had not much time with him i felt Luke's death.

Hope they develop the rest of the characters even more next season before their deaths.

It broke my heart more than I thought it would, I wish it was handled differently

1 hour ago, LP54 said:

We will go with that, even though they were thousands of feet in the sky.

05069fbbb28a36dcbac4948b0b2c974a27a520d2

That is definitely not a possibility for the show. 

In the scene we can clearly see Vhagar biting right in the middle were Luke was sitting. He was shred to pieces before having 'a chance' to survive the fall. 

1 hour ago, LP54 said:

I think the difference is Rhaeneyra was her best friend and lied to her face. Criston, who at the time had 0 relationship to Alicent, had the balls to at least tell her the truth even though death would have been a consequence. Thus, he could be trusted more than Rhaenerya in her eyes.

Rhaenerya's lie also caused her father to be ousted from his position and made her realize that her best friend could not be trusted leaving her feeling more alone in the castle. Alicent is also constantly doing the right thing and following the patriarchal code while suffering inside and constantly having consequences for doing it. She wears green with jealously cause Rhaeneyra does what the hell she wants, lies about it, and fucks whoever she wants while her father turns a blind eye. The reality was Criston could have died and would have died but Rhaenerya would have gone on with life like the man was her toy and didn't even exist. 

fc6b7ade8c5e08eecd7d09f54e50af5b23b56900

That's the issue with well written stories, every point you make is also valid. Yet i'm still team black. 

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

Well...in the books there are rumors that Luke survived but lost his memory completely.

There is hope :gaycat6:

Spoiler

It would be a kii if both Laenor and Luke come back at some point. Specially since i'm guess Aemond blamed him and Arrax for the accident. 

Now that's the mess i want to see. 

2 hours ago, LP54 said:

I think the difference is Rhaeneyra was her best friend and lied to her face. Criston, who at the time had 0 relationship to Alicent, had the balls to at least tell her the truth even though death would have been a consequence. Thus, he could be trusted more than Rhaenerya in her eyes.

Rhaenerya's lie also caused her father to be ousted from his position and made her realize that her best friend could not be trusted leaving her feeling more alone in the castle. Alicent is also constantly doing the right thing and following the patriarchal code while suffering inside and constantly having consequences for doing it. She wears green with jealously cause Rhaeneyra does what the hell she wants, lies about it, and fucks whoever she wants while her father turns a blind eye. The reality was Criston could have died and would have died but Rhaenerya would have gone on with life like the man was her toy and didn't even exist. 

fc6b7ade8c5e08eecd7d09f54e50af5b23b56900

Well then she should be mad at her father who used her like a blow up doll chess piece and pushed her onto the king instead of allowing her to live her life and make her own choices. Instead she chooses to take her anger out on Rhaenyra who didn't do anything to her to illicit the kind of relationship they have now.

VARIETY: ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Talks SPOILER in the Finale, Changes From George R.R. Martin’s Book, and What to Expect for Season 2

Great interview with Ryan Condal where he addresses some concerns and thoughts about the season & how the show will move forward. 

Here are some of the more important ones:

In the book, Aemond means to kill Luke. So how did you decide to shift it to an accident instead?

Historians have told us that Aemond intended to kill Luke, but I don’t think any of them could purport to know what was going on in Aemond’s head the time. And I would also dispute the word “accident” a bit. I mean, Aemond got on his giant dragon and chased his nephew on his much smaller dragon through the clouds screaming and yelling at him, incensing his dragon and starting a fight. He didn’t know how Arrax or Luke were going to respond, and it ended in tragedy. I don’t think that was what Aemond intended when he threw his leg over the saddle, but he did a horrible, dangerous thing. That is the point: This is a war of many cuts that lead to a really, really bloody wound. It adds complexity and nuance to the character that’s potentially interesting. There’s lots of runway to go on with Aemond as a character and the story of the Dance. This is his first act as a dragon rider and a warrior and it’s gone very wrong. Now what happens as a result, and how does he respond? Those are the questions I’m interested in as dramatist.

Along with Alicent’s misunderstanding of Viserys’ deathbed ranting about the Prince Who Was Promised, is that something that we should be expecting through the run of this show: critical events unfolding as much by tragic happenstance as by clear intent?

We’re trying to make this as much like a real history is possible, and history is messy. The pieces for the Dance of the Dragons were put into place a long time ago. Whether or not Viserys has that conversation or doesn’t with Alicent, very likely the next morning they’re still having the same meeting. And I don’t know that Alicent actually has the power at that point to put a stop to them. So it’s more about how Alicent reacts to it. Her counsel, obviously, had this whole plan that they concocted without consulting her you know, to find Aegon and place him on the throne. So does history change if that [conversation] doesn’t happen? Maybe things play out a little differently, I don’t know. What we’re fascinated with, on a meta narrative level with this story, is showing how messy and unreliable history is. I mean, this is a book written by one author with an agenda trying to filter through the accounts of three other authors, all with their own agendas. And were expected to take the one true history out of this book? No. The thing that George is laughing at on the side is how anybody can read “Fire & Blood” and think that this is the one true official account of anything. It’s an expression of this story. There are things that happen in it that are very well documented and are real, and there are other things where there are huge gaps and we don’t know quite why this happened or who quite who this character was. Our story is trying to apply the whys, and the nuances to it. So I think there are things that are can be perceived as accidental are not quite as intended in real history, and that will happen in the show. But there’s plenty of instances through Season 1 where that thing happened exactly as was intended, and then you see the results.

Why did you have Daemon choke Rhaenyra?

It’s a moment that I think is surprising and shocking for Daemon as a character, but I also think it’s one of those things that’s been set up over the course of the entire season. Daemon — while an incredibly charismatic and deeply interesting, complex character, I think — he’s also capable of great darkness. It’s simmering just beneath the surface. When he learns in that moment that Viserys never believed in him enough, as his actual heir to the throne, to pass this thing on that he clearly just easily passed on to Rhaenrys, it breaks him. He loved his brother so deeply and trusted him, even through all the problems that they had, and Viserys never shared it with him. He kept [Daemon] in the dark, and it just it breaks Daemon. Instead of reacting with grief or sadness that you see out of him later, he reacts with rage and he takes it out on Rhaenrya.

What story beats did you most mourn having to skip given the accelerated timescape of the season?

There are little moments that would have been great to be able to dramatize, but I feel none of the beats that were left out would change anything dramatically about what you’re seeing happen as a result on screen. There are great moments of Daemon dueling the Sea Lord of Braavos’ son for Laena’s hand and winning her over, and seeing Laena claim Vhagar — wouldn’t that be great? But we were also going to see Aemond claim Vhagar, and it felt like that because of the overall narrative, it was more important to see him do it. There are moments like that: Wouldn’t that be great? Yes, it would. But what does that actually change? Does it change that much in your understanding of the story or where it goes? I think we had to make some some harder decisions. But we worked really long and hard on structuring that first season and I’m really happy with where we landed with it.

Several scenes that were in the marketing ended up getting cut from the show, including what appears to be Alicent and Viserys’ wedding — was that just for time?

There’s all sorts of decisions that go into that stuff. We never shot a wedding for Viserys and Alicent. There was a moment where we see Alicent in her wedding dress, where Rhaenyra was dressing her, as a callback the first episode where Alicent helps Rhaenrya dress for her naming ceremony when she’s named heir to the throne. In the final analysis, as we were building out the whole season arc, we just looked at a bunch of that stuff. We were trying to figure out the most impactful place to leave Alicent and Rhaenrya’s story and it felt like that break that they have in the small council chamber was more powerful than whatever the next beat that you go to.

Where is Alicent’s fourth child Daeron? This is something that a lot of fans have been wondering. Why has no one even mentioned him at this point?

He does exist. No worries, everybody. He’s the youngest son. He’s warded off at Oldtown to Hobert Hightower and soon to Ormond Hightower, who is Hobert’s nephew, who becomes Lord of Oldtown. Honestly, this stuff happened all the time in this world. It’s not our modern day where if you had a 6-year- old, you would FaceTime them every day and see how they’re doing and write letters. He’s there. That’s the fact. When he is relevant to be mentioned — and he will be — he will be mentioned.
Edited by mystery

the season was perfection the only thing that bothered me was the "fate/misunderstood" moments.

it was REALLY annoying to see the war beginning because Alicent misinterpreted the prophecy and now Aemond not being able to control the dragon.

i wanna see CHOICES. like "yes i'm doing this evil **** because i believe it's the right thing to do". 

that's the only two moments/thing. apart from that we were served QUALITY. 10/10.

Daemon's song to Vermithor as translated by the creator of High Valyrian himself David J. Peterson on his Archive of our Own page

Valyrian 
TITLE: "Hāros Bartossi"

Drakari pykiros
Tīkummo jemiros
Yn lantyz bartossa
Saelot vāedis

Hen ñuhā elēnī:
Perzyssy vestretis
Se gēlȳn irūdaks
Ānogrose

Perzyro udrȳssi
Ezīmptos laehossi
Hārossa letagon
Aōt vāedan

Hae mērot gierūli:
Se hāros bartossi
Prūmȳsa sōvīli
Gevī dāerī

English
TITLE: "With Three Heads"

Fire breather
Winged leader
But two heads
To a third sing

From my voice:
The fires have spoken
And the price has been paid
With blood magic

With words of flame
With clear eyes
To bind the three
To you I sing

As one we gather
And with three heads
We shall fly as we were destined
Beautifully, freely

21 minutes ago, mystery said:

VARIETY: ‘House of the Dragon’ Showrunner Talks SPOILER in the Finale, Changes From George R.R. Martin’s Book, and What to Expect for Season 2

Great interview with Ryan Condal where he addresses some concerns and thoughts about the season & how the show will move forward. 

Hide contents

In the book, Aemond means to kill Luke. So how did you decide to shift it to an accident instead?

Historians have told us that Aemond intended to kill Luke, but I don’t think any of them could purport to know what was going on in Aemond’s head the time. And I would also dispute the word “accident” a bit. I mean, Aemond got on his giant dragon and chased his nephew on his much smaller dragon through the clouds screaming and yelling at him, incensing his dragon and starting a fight. He didn’t know how Arrax or Luke were going to respond, and it ended in tragedy. I don’t think that was what Aemond intended when he threw his leg over the saddle, but he did a horrible, dangerous thing. That is the point: This is a war of many cuts that lead to a really, really bloody wound. It adds complexity and nuance to the character that’s potentially interesting. There’s lots of runway to go on with Aemond as a character and the story of the Dance. This is his first act as a dragon rider and a warrior and it’s gone very wrong. Now what happens as a result, and how does he respond? Those are the questions I’m interested in as dramatist.

Along with Alicent’s misunderstanding of Viserys’ deathbed ranting about the Prince Who Was Promised, is that something that we should be expecting through the run of this show: critical events unfolding as much by tragic happenstance as by clear intent?

We’re trying to make this as much like a real history is possible, and history is messy. The pieces for the Dance of the Dragons were put into place a long time ago. Whether or not Viserys has that conversation or doesn’t with Alicent, very likely the next morning they’re still having the same meeting. And I don’t know that Alicent actually has the power at that point to put a stop to them. So it’s more about how Alicent reacts to it. Her counsel, obviously, had this whole plan that they concocted without consulting her you know, to find Aegon and place him on the throne. So does history change if that [conversation] doesn’t happen? Maybe things play out a little differently, I don’t know. What we’re fascinated with, on a meta narrative level with this story, is showing how messy and unreliable history is. I mean, this is a book written by one author with an agenda trying to filter through the accounts of three other authors, all with their own agendas. And were expected to take the one true history out of this book? No. The thing that George is laughing at on the side is how anybody can read “Fire & Blood” and think that this is the one true official account of anything. It’s an expression of this story. There are things that happen in it that are very well documented and are real, and there are other things where there are huge gaps and we don’t know quite why this happened or who quite who this character was. Our story is trying to apply the whys, and the nuances to it. So I think there are things that are can be perceived as accidental are not quite as intended in real history, and that will happen in the show. But there’s plenty of instances through Season 1 where that thing happened exactly as was intended, and then you see the results.

It’s a moment that I think is surprising and shocking for Daemon as a character, but I also think it’s one of those things that’s been set up over the course of the entire season. Daemon — while an incredibly charismatic and deeply interesting, complex character, I think — he’s also capable of great darkness. It’s simmering just beneath the surface. When he learns in that moment that Viserys never believed in him enough, as his actual heir to the throne, to pass this thing on that he clearly just easily passed on to Rhaenrys, it breaks him. He loved his brother so deeply and trusted him, even through all the problems that they had, and Viserys never shared it with him. He kept [Daemon] in the dark, and it just it breaks Daemon. Instead of reacting with grief or sadness that you see out of him later, he reacts with rage and he takes it out on Rhaenrya.

What story beats did you most mourn having to skip given the accelerated timescape of the season?

There are little moments that would have been great to be able to dramatize, but I feel none of the beats that were left out would change anything dramatically about what you’re seeing happen as a result on screen. There are great moments of Daemon dueling the Sea Lord of Braavos’ son for Laena’s hand and winning her over, and seeing Laena claim Vhagar — wouldn’t that be great? But we were also going to see Aemond claim Vhagar, and it felt like that because of the overall narrative, it was more important to see him do it. There are moments like that: Wouldn’t that be great? Yes, it would. But what does that actually change? Does it change that much in your understanding of the story or where it goes? I think we had to make some some harder decisions. But we worked really long and hard on structuring that first season and I’m really happy with where we landed with it.

Several scenes that were in the marketing ended up getting cut from the show, including what appears to be Alicent and Viserys’ wedding — was that just for time?

There’s all sorts of decisions that go into that stuff. We never shot a wedding for Viserys and Alicent. There was a moment where we see Alicent in her wedding dress, where Rhaenyra was dressing her, as a callback the first episode where Alicent helps Rhaenrya dress for her naming ceremony when she’s named heir to the throne. In the final analysis, as we were building out the whole season arc, we just looked at a bunch of that stuff. We were trying to figure out the most impactful place to leave Alicent and Rhaenrya’s story and it felt like that break that they have in the small council chamber was more powerful than whatever the next beat that you go to.

Where is Alicent’s fourth child Daeron? This is something that a lot of fans have been wondering. Why has no one even mentioned him at this point?

He does exist. No worries, everybody. He’s the youngest son. He’s warded off at Oldtown to Hobert Hightower and soon to Ormond Hightower, who is Hobert’s nephew, who becomes Lord of Oldtown. Honestly, this stuff happened all the time in this world. It’s not our modern day where if you had a 6-year- old, you would FaceTime them every day and see how they’re doing and write letters. He’s there. That’s the fact. When he is relevant to be mentioned — and he will be — he will be mentioned.

Loved this! :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, mystery said:

Reveal hidden contents

This is a great interview and a lot of stuff is as I expected. 

Spoiler

Glad they confirmed Daeron though it's going to be odd introducing him when they did not even mention that Alicent had another child in this season. 

5 minutes ago, BeachRat said:

the season was perfection the only thing that bothered me was the "fate/misunderstood" moments.

it was REALLY annoying to see the war beginning because Alicent misinterpreted the prophecy and now Aemond not being able to control the dragon.

i wanna see CHOICES. like "yes i'm doing this evil **** because i believe it's the right thing to do". 

that's the only two moments/thing. apart from that we were served QUALITY. 10/10.

I didn't like the misinterpreting the prophecy thing but then I'm still not huge on the prophecy as a factor at all. With Aemond though I can kind of see where they are going. There's a theme of all the children being corrupted by the circumstances their family put them in. I think these events (being bullied, being the second son, losing an eye, resenting luc so much that he caused his death even if he didn't entirely mean it) will set him on a certain path where he will make a lot of choices. 

15 minutes ago, BeachRat said:

That's what adds depth to these characters though. Everything isn't black and white in real life. 

27 minutes ago, mystery said:

Reveal hidden contents

Great interview:clap3:

Not to spam with interviews but here is another one Ryan did with DEADLINE: ‘House Of The Dragon’: Showrunner Ryan Condal Talks About Season Finale, Those Dimly Lit Episodes, And Maddening Time Jumps

To me personally I find a lot of his answers to these questions so encouraging for the show and how they will approach the overall story and its conclusion. The big importance he is giving to George's approval and advice is great. 

How does it work with George? He’s not in the writers room routinely, correct?

He was at the very beginning, way back when we had this very small group of writers, none of whom worked on the show once we officially got picked up. So he was involved with that. Generally it’s George and I in communication. I send him everything. I send him outlines, I send him scripts, I send him cuts, I send him text messages, I send him questions, Why did you do this? What does this mean? Who is this person? We stay in constant communication. He’s very active and reads a lot and gives a lot of feedback. Other times he just sort of defers and says, go with the Gods. I keep him in constant contact with the materials so he can know what’s going on if he chooses to. But he is a very busy guy. It’s really hard for him to engage with us at the pace that we would need him to, to weigh in on every single little decision. The train is moving too fast. But he always knows what’s going on. That’s the thing that I promised him from the beginning: I might not always do exactly the thing that he wants me to do, but we will always talk about it. We will always have the discussion, and I’ve honored that.

Are we to assume now that dragons have a mind of their own?

I think you should always assume that dragons have minds of their own. They’re living, breathing creatures that have a level of sentience to them. As Daenerys told us in the original series, dragons are not slaves. They have saddles on them, and they speak High Valerian to a degree and they listen and obey their riders. But when a wild animal is threatened, an animal will sometimes respond. If you go all the way back to the pilot, Viserys warns us that the idea that we control dragons is an illusion. He says that to Rhaenyra. He says they are a power that we should have never trifled with. That’s one of the cautionary tales that we’re setting up, the stance of the dragons. When you go to war with a bunch of nuclear weapons that have their own sentient thoughts and feelings to a degree, unexpected things can happen.

Where will you pick up the action next season? Minutes later?

To be revealed. I will say, as a reward to our wonderful audience for following us through all the time jumps and recasts, they are done. We tell the story in real time from here forward. The actors are playing these characters until the end. We’re not recasting anybody. We’re not making any huge jumps forward in time. We are now in the Dance of the Dragons, and we’re gonna tell that story.

13 minutes ago, BeachRat said:

The thing about Alicent, and Ryan Condal addresses it in the interview above is that it doesn’t matter whether Alicent misinterpreted Viserys’ final words or not, it doesn’t change what happened. She had no power, whether she wanted to go along with crowning Aegon or not it was going to happen with or without her support, the green council had planned for it. They purposefully leave it vague whether Alicent believed what she was saying about Viserys’ final words or whether she used them to reinforce what she already wanted. In the end it didn’t matter, things were going to play out the way they did regardless of what she believed.

Aemond not being able to control Vhagar is actually a nice touch, it shows how inexperienced he is with riding a dragon into battle and how the Targaryens don’t have full control over their dragons like they want people to believe. It also adds some complexity to his character, rather than being an evil mustache twirling villain it shows that he is immature and rash, he was angry and acted out in the moment which lead to a tragic outcome and he realizes he ****** up and realizes the ramifications his action will have moving forward.

Jace is gonna be a menace when he finds out they killed his little brother. 

Hope they give Baela a dragon unlike in the book so she can **** a ***** up. Almond stole her dragon and killed her man. She should teach him a lesson.

Edited by PaloSanto

27 minutes ago, mystery said:

Not to spam with interviews but here is another one Ryan did with DEADLINE: ‘House Of The Dragon’: Showrunner Ryan Condal Talks About Season Finale, Those Dimly Lit Episodes, And Maddening Time Jumps

To me personally I find a lot of his answers to these questions so encouraging for the show and how they will approach the overall story and its conclusion. The big importance he is giving to George's approval and advice is great. 

Reveal hidden contents

How does it work with George? He’s not in the writers room routinely, correct?

He was at the very beginning, way back when we had this very small group of writers, none of whom worked on the show once we officially got picked up. So he was involved with that. Generally it’s George and I in communication. I send him everything. I send him outlines, I send him scripts, I send him cuts, I send him text messages, I send him questions, Why did you do this? What does this mean? Who is this person? We stay in constant communication. He’s very active and reads a lot and gives a lot of feedback. Other times he just sort of defers and says, go with the Gods. I keep him in constant contact with the materials so he can know what’s going on if he chooses to. But he is a very busy guy. It’s really hard for him to engage with us at the pace that we would need him to, to weigh in on every single little decision. The train is moving too fast. But he always knows what’s going on. That’s the thing that I promised him from the beginning: I might not always do exactly the thing that he wants me to do, but we will always talk about it. We will always have the discussion, and I’ve honored that.

Are we to assume now that dragons have a mind of their own?

I think you should always assume that dragons have minds of their own. They’re living, breathing creatures that have a level of sentience to them. As Daenerys told us in the original series, dragons are not slaves. They have saddles on them, and they speak High Valerian to a degree and they listen and obey their riders. But when a wild animal is threatened, an animal will sometimes respond. If you go all the way back to the pilot, Viserys warns us that the idea that we control dragons is an illusion. He says that to Rhaenyra. He says they are a power that we should have never trifled with. That’s one of the cautionary tales that we’re setting up, the stance of the dragons. When you go to war with a bunch of nuclear weapons that have their own sentient thoughts and feelings to a degree, unexpected things can happen.

Where will you pick up the action next season? Minutes later?

To be revealed. I will say, as a reward to our wonderful audience for following us through all the time jumps and recasts, they are done. We tell the story in real time from here forward. The actors are playing these characters until the end. We’re not recasting anybody. We’re not making any huge jumps forward in time. We are now in the Dance of the Dragons, and we’re gonna tell that story.

I'm interested in how they will handle Viserys II and Aemon III since in the show they are younger than in the books as far as i can remember.

47 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Reveal hidden contents

Glad they confirmed Daeron though it's going to be odd introducing him when they did not even mention that Alicent had another child in this season. 

I didn't like the misinterpreting the prophecy thing but then I'm still not huge on the prophecy as a factor at all. With Aemond though I can kind of see where they are going. There's a theme of all the children being corrupted by the circumstances their family put them in. I think these events (being bullied, being the second son, losing an eye, resenting luc so much that he caused his death even if he didn't entirely mean it) will set him on a certain path where he will make a lot of choices. 

47 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Reveal hidden contents

36 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

The thing about Alicent, and Ryan Condal addresses it in the interview above is that it doesn’t matter whether Alicent misinterpreted Viserys’ final words or not, it doesn’t change what happened. She had no power, whether she wanted to go along with crowning Aegon or not it was going to happen with or without her support, the green council had planned for it. They purposefully leave it vague whether Alicent believed what she was saying about Viserys’ final words or whether she used them to reinforce what she already wanted. In the end it didn’t matter, things were going to play out the way they did regardless of what she believed.

Aemond not being able to control Vhagar is actually a nice touch, it shows how inexperienced he is with riding a dragon into battle and how the Targaryens don’t have full control over their dragons like they want people to believe. It also adds some complexity to his character, rather than being an evil mustache twirling villain it shows that he is immature and rash, he was angry and acted out in the moment which lead to a tragic outcome and he realizes he ****** up and realizes the ramifications his action will have moving forward.

i get it guys, i wasn't even lashing so much about Alicent, but i think the book story is more realized and straight forward no?

like COME ON you hate her and after all you've been through you want the crown for YOUR children,

and COME ON you hate him he took your eye and traumatized you forever.

it's pretty obvious what lies underneath, yet they make it seem subtle and secondary. 

the only thing i'll accept is that THAT was a time where people weren't that familiar with war. everyday people, kings and queens.

it was a time of opulence and well being unlike the shady state that Game Of Thrones finds those grounds.

so people wouldn't want to ruin that in a minute, that's why Rhaenys didn't burn them on ep. 9. 

they actually want to AVOID war, but now it's inevitable.

whew Aemond did THAT. can't wait to see Rhaenyra lose even more next season.

https://i.imgur.com/gG2oJEZ.gif

Yeah, I really hope they develop Baela and Rhaena next season. Also, we need Baela to be more like her book counterpart as it’s truly crucial to the end of the dance. 

7 hours ago, mystery said:

For the Ramin stans! The score for the show is now available to preorder on a beautiful triple gatefold vinyl!

https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/274371/ramin-djawadi-house-of-the-dragon-season-1-soundtrack-from-the-hbo-series

Thank you. It's not a bad price either. :matty:

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I don't mind Vhagar going rogue (after all Aemond stole him) but it's quite silly that they did the same with Arrax. Even Luke in total control of Arrax would have been crushed by Vhagar so this was unnecessary. Also Luke deserved a more dignified end that this. Imagine him trying to face a big unstable dragon on his tiny one with full knowledge that they can't win. That would have been brave. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.