House of the Dragon | Season 2 begins June 16th | Black + Green Trailer | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

8 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Their mother is biracial and their father is white so it makes no sense for them to be darker than their mother :rip: 

Most 1/4 black people look white or ambiguous at most, this casting is off. 

SAD, that when you question POC Casting now you're automatically RACIST :rip:

O.T - Honestly, didn't expect this to slay this hard

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

I honestly think this took a nose dive after 2 episodes, it’s a bit ‘game of thrones but make it car crash TV’ and there’s not enough scheming going on. That being said, it’s an easy enjoyable watch

Edited by Mr. Stratus

9 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I honestly think this took a nose dive after 2 episodes, it’s a bit ‘game of thrones but make it car crash TV’ and there’s not enough scheming going on. That being said, it’s an easy enjoyable watch

Apparently, the series starts tonight :gaycat2: The first five episodes were like a prologue about Rhaenyra and Alicent childhood. In the book, the big events are conducted by their children :biblio:

Spoiler

our hearts were never one rhaenyra targaryen & alicent hightower | art by doug wheatley

Edited by Lil Mxnster

10 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Given the amount of sh+t people talk about last seasons it's crazy how that Cersei terrorist attack became at least top 3 iconic moments. 

If not for that I might have been convinced Danerys went crazy

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Apparently, the series starts tonight :gaycat2: The first five episodes were like a prologue about Rhaenyra and Alicent childhood. In the book, the big events are conducted by their children :biblio:

Reveal hidden contents

our hearts were never one rhaenyra targaryen & alicent hightower | art by doug wheatley

GP is here for a more mature era from ‘Rhaenicent’ :duca:

16 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

As far as i now, that happens in the book too but Joffrey dies days or weeks later later. They had to make the time jump for EP6 so they couldn't drag that for too long. So i guess they had to kill him there so they can move on and continue with Cole, Laenor and Alicent stories. Not really shock value. 

It’s shock value, it was done at the wedding and Cole literally left the man unrecognizable. They easily could have turned into a mistery murder with Cole killing Joffrey somewhere else. They just wanted their own tragic wedding.

16 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Given the amount of sh+t people talk about last seasons it's crazy how that Cersei terrorist attack became at least top 3 iconic moments. 

That’s mostly because of the execution of the sequence, and because I believe that was the end of a season, so all the the questions about the repercussions for the attack were supposed to be answered in the following season.

Edited by M André

so excited for tonight, Every pic of adult Rhaenyra I see is better than the last :jonny:

Emma is gonna DEVOUR the role. I just know it, I can feel it in these old bones :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Episode 3 was a trainwreck, after a solid premiere. But it picked up the next two episodes in my opinion, espeacially the latest one if we exclude some messy narrative choices.

The children should not be darker than the mother if the father is white and the mother is Biracial. That was... a choice.

7 minutes ago, Repelex said:

Episode 3 was a trainwreck, after a solid premiere. But it picked up the next two episodes in my opinion, espeacially the latest one if we exclude some messy narrative choices.

I found it extremely messy the last episode.

Spoiler

Alicient’s ‘anger’ isn’t well explained at all, and the audience are left With no clear direction. The messy dancing scene with daemon disappearing into thin air. there’s no real conveyance of how the characters are feeling. I

hope it picks up as others suggested, hihi!

Just rewatched episode 5 can't wait for episode 6 tonight i'm ready for the new actors :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Terylee said:

spacer.png

Olivia Cooke about to serve as Alicent.

4999c745a6f3b315fc7fbe6906da3a385c534160

6 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I found it extremely messy the last episode.

Hide contents

Alicient’s ‘anger’ isn’t well explained at all, and the audience are left With no clear direction. The messy dancing scene with daemon disappearing into thin air. there’s no real conveyance of how the characters are feeling. I

hope it picks up as others suggested, hihi!

Spoiler

Uhmm.. she felt BETRAYED??

First, by her bestfriend.. second, her husband??

She defended Rhaenyra and by doing that felt responsible for her father's fall??

Why do the Valerians or whatever their last name is, have platinum hair like the Targaryens?

I can’t stand Criston. Also Rhaenyra is not playing this smart at all!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.