Taylor Swift Inspired Snoop Dogg to Consider Re-recording His Albums

Diesel is Desire

that arianator keeps screaming mayonnaise in many taylors thread:gaycat6: must be hard to have lost your taste

atrl is always wrong about taylor she is easily one of the most impactful artists in the industry but of course they would always say she has no cultural influence which is not quantifiable and measurable 

3 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Yes because no one was re-recording their most loved tracks and albums before the spokesperson of Hellman’s did it.

Snoop Dogg literally said he was inspired by Taylor so whatever narrative you are trying to portray doesn't fit.

I’m sometimes a hater but i’m not saying this as a hater

this kind of “impact” can literally be done by any other A-listers

It’s like if you said Olivia Rodrigo is impacted and influenced by Taylor Swift, it would be undeniable, because the impact is heavy

but re-recordings? As if people could tell it’s “inspired/impacted” by Taylor by listening to those re-recorded songs

5 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Yes because no one was re-recording their most loved tracks and albums before the spokesperson of Hellman’s did it.

Literally no one ever said people weren’t re-recording before, but the FACTS are Taylor has clearly inspired other artists to do so, or at least prompted them to consider it. Multiple artists have stated this, a quick Google search is all it takes to see this is true. Not even that, look no further than this very thread; Snoop explicitly names Taylor and her situation as the example of why he would re-record. I’m sure you will just continue to fume up and down this thread, though. :skull:

Edited by 1989

4 hours ago, hungrymuffin said:

that arianator keeps screaming mayonnaise in many taylors thread:gaycat6: must be hard to have lost your taste

atrl is always wrong about taylor she is easily one of the most impactful artists in the industry but of course they would always say she has no cultural influence which is not quantifiable and measurable 

All this while stanning Ariana Grande and having a Katy Perry inspired username:gaycat6:

OT: We love Snoop Dogg in this house!

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

8 hours ago, Kozy said:

ariana painting her skin black out of self hate doesn’t make her any less mayonnaise, keep seething she is nothing more than an impactless puppet not worthy of touching taylor’s feet 

OT: impact! 

This. Ariana playing dress up of other races does not make her less white. What is this useless being talking about? WTH 

12 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Here's the actual quote where he says his son suggested him to do so years ago:

https://www.complex.com/music/snoop-dogg-nft-plans-death-row-records

So it was in the plans already :monkey:

Anyways, I do think that he shouldn't do it

doesn't he own his stuff? (or was there DeathRow drama, not sure about that)

he did say that that was the current emotion and the moment feeling (maybe he was talking about how he felt about it Now, if he should do it..but that is what is special about so many albums, they are a product of their time and the emotions from that moment) ((tbh I dont rly like the re-recordings of Tay, or they dont feel that different anyways..but I do understand her case,why She is doing it and the Impact that that has...however it might Only feel like spam coming from Snoop :deadbanana:))

Edited by Rev8

13 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Are albums not a set various tracks? 

I’m not surprised at all that you think mayonnaise is delicious. Very fitting. 

These other artists had their masters too.

You've been mad at Taylor on ATRL for years, get out/grow up :rip: 

Edited by Squall

Thinking Of You
24 minutes ago, Squall said:

You've been mad at Taylor on ATRL for years, get out/grow up :rip: 

And I will continue to say what I have to say. That’s what a public forum is about. Catch up. 

11 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

And I will continue to say what I have to say. That’s what a public forum is about. Catch up. 

Your obsession is sad though, especially when it makes you come at someone and insult them by using their skin color, Ariana stan :cm: 

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, Squall said:

Your obsession is sad though, especially when it makes you come at someone and insult them by using their skin color, Ariana stan :cm: 

Referring to her as the spokesperson of Hellman’s has nothing to do with her lack of color. There’s a reason why you don’t understand it. That’s why you need to stay in your place. 

OT: Snoop considered it years ago  

21 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Referring to her as the spokesperson of Hellman’s has nothing to do with her lack of color. There’s a reason why you don’t understand it. That’s why you need to stay in your place. 

OT: Snoop considered it years ago  

Yeah sure :rip: Maybe you should use your own advice and stay in Ariana's threads instead of bringing constant negativity and hate into the artists you don't like's threads :cm: 

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

So it was in the plans already :monkey:

Anyways, I do think that he shouldn't do it

doesn't he own his stuff? (or was there DeathRow drama, not sure about that)

he did say that that was the current emotion and the moment feeling (maybe he was talking about how he felt about it Now, if he should do it..but that is what is special about so many albums, they are a product of their time and the emotions from that moment) ((tbh I dont rly like the re-recordings of Tay, or they dont feel that different anyways..but I do understand her case,why She is doing it and the Impact that that has...however it might Only feel like spam coming from Snoop :deadbanana:))

I wouldn’t say it was “on the plans.” If you watch the podcast, this whole talk comes from Snoop venturing on NFTs (yikes) and owning your material as an artist. He mentions Taylor as an example, how she did so so for her to be the one receiving the money and not the label, and then adds that he once thought on remastering his debut as suggested by his son years ago, but sounds like not going beyond that, as yourself noted on his words that it’s not possible to replicate the feeling of the original. Saying Taylor inspired him is to put words in his mouth.

Thinking Of You
16 minutes ago, Squall said:

Yeah sure :rip: Maybe you should use your own advice and stay in Ariana's threads instead of bringing constant negativity and hate into the artists you don't like's threads :cm: 

No. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.