Taylor Swift Inspired Snoop Dogg to Consider Re-recording His Albums

Diesel is Desire

What is this now? The 5th artist to claim they are/consider re-recording after what Taylor did? And people still try to pretend like Taylor has no impact :bibliahh:

Okay now she needs to inspire herself to announce the next album

4 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

What is this now? The 5th artist to claim they are/consider re-recording after what Taylor did? And people still try to pretend like Taylor has no impact :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Nah. ATRL mistakes people calling a "wig" or "dress" iconic and impactful and not actual changes to the music industry that ARE impactful. :flower2:

Thinking Of You
5 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Yes because no one was re-recording their most loved tracks and albums before the spokesperson of Hellman’s did it.

15 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Yes because no one was re-recording their most loved tracks and albums before the spokesperson of Hellman’s did it.

"their most loved tracks" nah nah, that's not what's going on, don't play rhetorical games. No one was re-recording full albums.

And mayonnaise is delicious, how is that shade? She would get paid $$$ to be a spokesperson for them too, more than you'll ever make

Run along now

Here's the actual quote where he says his son suggested him to do so years ago:

“I was going to remaster my album. My son had told me years ago, he was like, ‘You should just remaster Doggy Style Pops, **** all that. Just remaster it, you ain’t gotta worry about all that.’” he continued. “But I didn’t wanna go that approach, because you can’t remaster Doggy Style like you can remaster them R&B songs. That **** was a feeling, that **** was a moment. You can’t recapture that.”

https://www.complex.com/music/snoop-dogg-nft-plans-death-row-records

10 minutes ago, Ramona16 said:

Ok, but she forgot she was doing it too

maybe red was too successful so they are letting it die down before the 1989 re-release 

24 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

No one was doing it successfully, which why Taylor is always mentioned in these situations and other artists aren't

hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e

JoJo did it first, but she did it badly. Taylor's re-recordings are amazing and actually sound better or just as good as the original. JoJo's sounds so cheap and the vocals are not like her early vocals.. I still listen to her originals, whereas I listen to Taylor's re-recordings.

59 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Thanks Jojo! Jojo’s impact being amplified thanks to taylor

:jonny5:

7 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

JoJo did it first, but she did it badly. Taylor's re-recordings are amazing and actually sound better or just as good as the original. JoJo's sounds so cheap and the vocals are not like her early vocals.. I still listen to her originals, whereas I listen to Taylor's re-recordings.

gurl… when you listen to jojos re-recordings she gets paid unlike when you listen to the originals. That money is being stolen from her

58 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

Nah. ATRL mistakes people calling a "wig" or "dress" iconic and impactful and not actual changes to the music industry that ARE impactful. :flower2:

:cm:

OT : I stan Impactful artist :gaycat5:

and Good Luck to Snoop Dogg :clap3:

But but but green wig and unicorn...!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

The random fumes. Taylor quite obviously popularized the idea of re-recording old albums and we have a bunch of people coming out and directly crediting Taylor for this like... :rip: 

Edited by The Music Industry

Thinking Of You
51 minutes ago, Protocol said:

"their most loved tracks" nah nah, that's not what's going on, don't play rhetorical games. No one was re-recording full albums.

And mayonnaise is delicious, how is that shade? She would get paid $$$ to be a spokesperson for them too, more than you'll ever make

Run along now

Are albums not a set various tracks? 

I’m not surprised at all that you think mayonnaise is delicious. Very fitting. 

43 minutes ago, By the Water said:

No one was doing it successfully, which why Taylor is always mentioned in these situations and other artists aren't

hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e

These other artists had their masters too.

Taylor, the most impactful artist of the century :clap3:

That one Katy Kat fuming in here because their fave isn’t even a conversation topic anymore nnn

OT: Yes Taylor, yes REAL WORLD impact 

He sounds way worse than at his peak tho so he would ruin his music

THEE music industry strikes again

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.