Nene sues Andy Cohen and Bravo for hostile and racist work environment

Assassin

55 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

what an idiot - she will never work in tv again.

Thank God Jesus GIF by CBC

She had so many potentials to be bigger but her nasty spirit is what brought her down. 

Shes an elitist who showcased racist and homophobic remarks. 

Add to it she told a girl in the audience members to get raped by her Uber driver. 

bye Nene.

The gag is the way some litigation is going recently kim and other white potential cast could probably sue bravo for discrimination :rip:

sounds like someone has a financial problem and is desperate to get some quick cash

How is going to get her more work? Her problem is that she only shines on shows like this. She doesn't really have any talent. 

Nene's whole basis of her case is Kim. She's now besties with Kim and has been on the record about wanting Kim to get in blackface in previous seasons. Good luck with this one Miss Leakes.

Linnethia is desparate and grasping at straws after Bravo said "Nah, we don't need you if you're going to physically assault our cameramen and not participate in reunions"

GURL BYE

IDC Andy is really scum to me. Also, not a huge fan of Nene at times either… But, I see right through him. However, Nene is not going to win this case. Maybe one of the other girls could. Maybe she has some good evidence, we shall see. 

Edited by NavyBlue

I love nene she's an icon but she's crazy.. 

Assulted Kim several times.. Assulted a production crew member.. 

She was fired for a reason. 

10 hours ago, Insanity said:

so it legit makes no sense right? plus looking at casting it looks like not many people stay too long anyway

8GsF5XB.png

shereé is back as main cast member while nene got the boot, again? i guess we know where the wind is coming form :lmao:

i enjoy nene but this is so embarrassing, biting the hand that fed her and gave her the platform she has now

humble yourself

13 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

didn’t she want to return to the show a few months ago though :rip: 

literally. i love nene but miss moose needs to hang it up and let it go already

7 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Nene's whole basis of her case is Kim. She's now besties with Kim and has been on the record about wanting Kim to get in blackface in previous seasons. Good luck with this one Miss Leakes.

Apparently it’s not really about Kim. People just went off with that for clicks 

12 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Apparently it’s not really about Kim. People just went off with that for clicks 

Nope the suit mentions Kim explicitly as a racist castmate and Bravo not doing anything about it.

OT: I think Nene realized she had hurt her chances of going back after the last tirade(s) she had and just decided to burn it all down. It was all convenient to get the check and spite her Black castmates, even with Kim in on it, until she was no longer getting that check. No sympathy for her going out sad like this.

She's just seething no one gives a crap about her and her nasty attitude again :rip:

She was always bragging how she was the most popular and most paid so please give us a break...

18 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

wouldn't she brag about how she was the highest paid performer on Bravo? didn't she and Andy used to be best friends? doesnt make semse

She kept bragging about how she put together Andy's baby shower as a surprise, like, nothing about her makes sense but wbk. :toofunny3:

18 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

wouldn't she brag about how she was the highest paid performer on Bravo? didn't she and Andy used to be best friends? doesnt make semse

She kept bragging about how she put together Andy's baby shower as a surprise, like, nothing about her makes sense but wbk. :toofunny3:

They're both annoying. She's just taking Andy with her on her way out so Im not complaining.

wasn't she on 10 seasons:bibliahh: clearly you cared about the coin more

Comical. 

Though I really shouldn't  be surprised, it still stuns me when some of these reality stars are actually as insufferable and deluded in real life as they appear on TV.

Not only is there zero basis for her claims, she literally is ensuring she'll never work in TV (at least to the level she was) ever again. 

It's one thing if she were suing just Andy or just the production company. But NBC Universal too? They own so much across TV, film, and beyond. Being blacklisted by them automatically wipes out 70% of what she can do moving forward and the remaining networks won't want to touch her out of fear of her pulling this too. 

I'd almost get it if there was even the slightest chance she could get a settlement (because she for sure won't win), but Bravo and co will fight it to the finish. Because any kind of settlement opens the floodgates to any disgruntled Housewives and they will want to set precedent (to not ever try them). The craziest thing is that THEY have all the footage and ish that not only discounts all that she's saying but will paint a very clear picture of how problematic SHE is. 

Haven't used her since very early seasons (she's been poisonous for the show ever since she retuned from "Hollywood"), but it's sad to see the unquestionable "star" of the show and most notable name to come from the entire RH format go out like this. 

She is very much a cautionary tale. 

22 hours ago, Insanity said:

so it legit makes no sense right? plus looking at casting it looks like not many people stay too long anyway

8GsF5XB.png

What is the different between Guest / Friend? 

Are the checks any difference? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.