How organic ur fav’s #1 singles?

AlexStexaul

AlexStexaul

did ur fav discounted her #1s to 0.69 or 0.49 or 0.36 the week it went #1 ? 

or 

did ur fav released multiple versions of her #1s to go #1 week it went #1 ? 

ur fav organic or not? 

for GaGa all of her #1 singles was sold at FULL price the week her songs went #1 

with only ONE version avalible. no remixes and other unnecessary versions needed to cheapen her record breaking global organic #1 hits 

how about ur fav ? 

:gaygacat5:

Thank U, Next and 7 Rings - 7 and 8 weeks long #1s, immediate smashes

Rain On Me - fueled by fans but still organic

Stuck With U - fueled by fans, discounted

Positions - organic

Save Your Tears - organic, the song was already Top 10 so it naturally went #1 for two weeks after the release of the remix 

DL and good 4 u had the least amount of radio play for a song that went #1 at the time of their release.  They also had no discounts and were not on many playlist.  

Basically the most organic #1s in recent years 

Edited by BuzzCharts

She did not have to use tricks to get them to #1 and they all stayed in the Top 10 for a while :chick2:

My fave chooses not to sell at all, saving a lot of plants. More organic than this is impossible!

43 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

DL and good 4 u had the least amount of radio play for a song that went #1 at the time of their release.  They also had no discounts and were not on many playlist.  

Basically the most organic #1s in recent years 

no tricks, no tactics, no remixes, no discounts, no digitally signed alternate versions. just word of mouth and pure talent :gaycat5:

I’d say all of Janet and Madonna’s #1 singles were very much matched in impact and were huge singles, all organic.

Gaga, too. If anything I’d go as far as saying some of her biggest singles weren’t number one (IE Paparazzi). Same with Christina to a certain extent.

They're organic, I don't Britney discounting her singles or so, sure the singles debuted really high and ish but all of them sans HIAM held up nicely in the top 10.

Havana and Señorita both organic :clap3: the former had some shenanigans but none the week it went #1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.