Which ATRL user is Not Themselves Tonight?

Aguilegend

3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

It's morning for me, but I'm my typical self

Tonight, will you be the same girl, same girl?

I'm a little bit tipsy Deborah! Ooh on the TLC ****! Who's a cheeky girl, it's me! send my love to your mother, sorry about Gran dying. Just felt an olive slip out of my martini and fall betwenn my big breasts. You know i've got those shalangalang knockers like Aunty Mirge. Better end these messages paul came home early the ******* bastard. Nighty night

2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I'm a little bit tipsy Deborah! Ooh on the TLC ****! Who's a cheeky girl, it's me! send my love to your mother, sorry about Gran dying. Just felt an olive slip out of my martini and fall betwenn my big breasts. You know i've got those shalangalang knockers like Aunty Mirge. Better end these messages paul came home early the ******* bastard. Nighty night

I know that you love me long time, yeah. You wanna take it for a ride, yeah. I'm feeling bad and I like it. I'm a lil' tipsy, play along with me!

Me in the Chris Pratt / Panniston / Angelina / Hot daddies threads

wanna-get-crazy-crazy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.