Has me(th)! grown on you?

Karla Cabello

all this talk about lover being ts best record, but do you like its lead? i hated it for a long time, but now i think its kind of a bop :jonny2:

It’s unlistenable without Hey kids! Spelling is fun! :weeps:

The fact that Taylor let herself be bullied into compromising her ART. :weeps:

It still sounds the way the music video looks.

Amazing. :jonny5:

This song is atrocious. So in that sense, it hasn't aged a bit.

It was never as awful as people make it out to be. 

People just don't like fun pop

Edited by Insanity

I never understood the hate for this harmless bop and the video was top notch also

I never disliked it.

Way better then Paper Rings, It’s Nice To Have A Friend and Soon You’ll Get Better.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

The exact opposite. I made myself enjoy it when it came out because she’s my favorite artist and I felt some dumb need to support it. I even joined ATRL at the time it was announced and my first username was literally the title, exclamation point and all. :mazen: Bought a ton of physical versions, vinyls, the whole ordeal. It’s probably all worth something now, actually - but because I now find the song so horrifying, and I’m so embarrassed with how hard I went with it, that I threw it all in the trash ages ago.

Pop Taylor is dead, long live Folklore and Evermore.

I always liked it. It's fun and has cute lyric references and the me-he-he part is catchy

The intro is just chalk and cheese with the rest of the video. The intro is superb and then it devolves into just tacky nonsense.

Brandon sounds better on this but Taylor can and has done so much better. This is her worst single PERIOD and for it to be the lead is crazy.

Dave Meyers really let her down visually too. The video is horrible. Let's not get started on the wardrobe. Whoever was in charge of the creative direction with this and YNTCD should never work again.

I dont like taylor swift at all or her songs beside "you belong with me". I actually really liked ME! though. I thought it was catchy and much better than all her 2010s music

15 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Doing drugs is bad

ME! is better than YNTCD, let’s talk about that. :allears:

This song is definitely very low in Taylor’s discography, but I do kinda like it. Perhaps because I just have fond memories of what an entertaining mess its release was.

The spectacle of this performance was ridiculously over the top in the best way, though. Top notch example of what a happy!pop performance can be. 

Edited by Achilles.

Not my favorite Taylor song.

It's not bad it's just that the lyrics is dumb as ****. Y'all need to put the same energy into shitting on The Man

No it’s an annoying song I wish it never existed a stain in Taylor’s discography

It has the bones of a great pop song (Max would be proud), but something about the saccharine lyrics and overall delivery make it sickly and unpleasant

it's still bad, and my opinion hasn't changed since its release

Edited by Goaty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.