Taylor did not ackowledge Enchanted's slayage on TikTok and Spotify. Why?

GiftFromGod

Enchanted RANDOMLY went viral on TIkTok causing a SURGE in its streams.

At its peak last year, it gained 1.6M daily streams. It has remained stable at 500k daily streams as of today. 

Why hasn't Taylor acknowledged the resurrection of one of hermasterpieces????

because the Haunted slayage will be even bigger

I think it ensured Enchanted TV will undoubtedly be the “big” release from Speak Now, with a push behind it and maybe a new version/video like ATW. The charts are weak so I could see it being another #1. 

If she plays her cards right then Enchanted TV can be a mini ATW moment (obviously ATW is too iconic so it wont do like that but it can very well also go #1 on a less competitive week I think).

enchanted is such a basic song among every bop that exists in speak now

i wish i could see the magic behind it lmao

Taylor doesn't mention anything these days,  she's only posted twice this year - Batman and her movie song. She's yet to acknowledge RSD on her socials that in a few days and she's the global ambassador.

I think she could get a #1 if she does a grand, ethereal music video for it

She will by giving it a video. Before that she might have gone with Dear John or Last Kiss but now I'm sure she knows it's the most popular album track from the album

15 minutes ago, Robburro said:

I wish i could see 

You're clearly blind, then. 

She knows the gheys love it so it’s probably straight up homophobia, I see you Alison!

Because it's not even in Top 30 her best songs!

26 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I think it ensured Enchanted TV will undoubtedly be the “big” release from Speak Now, with a push behind it and maybe a new version/video like ATW. The charts are weak so I could see it being another #1. 

Imagine having 4 incredible #1’s off of your 4 best albums, no one can relate... :smitten:

no will dare to troll her #1’s again...

She‘s saving Enchanted’s slayage for Speak Now release week. 

36 minutes ago, Robburro said:

enchanted is such a basic song among every bop that exists in speak now

i wish i could see the magic behind it lmao

Agreed. One of my least listened-to songs from that album

Anyway, I’m glad she didn’t release it. I thought it was really lame and money-hungry when she did that with Wildest Dreams instead of just waiting for 1989 TV. 

Edited by Aaron

I have no doubt that behind the scenes she's planning for it to have a video and be the lead from the re-release.

But I think she also didn't want to keep giving in to Tiktok making her put out her music too soon because they made a track viral :rip: 

cuz she's saving it to be her next #1 :gaycat1:Speak Now TV will come sooner or later :gaycat1:

Because her fans are ******* annoying and would start pestering her about the next TV. :deadbanana2:

Because it was blowing up right before Red TV dropped, when her focus was on the album and ATW. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.