Is Avril a Good Vocalist?

Blankspace2010

Avril a good vocalist?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Avril a good vocalist?

• Yes
    • No

Avril has one of the most underrated voices in pop music. 

What The Hell proves that. 

- Verses, low register 

- Chorus, high register

- Hits every note perfectly live 

- Uses her voice to make the song sound good and not to show off. 

She sings I’m With You (Grammy nomination for best pop vocal 2004) flawlessly live. 

Edited by Blankspace2010

The bar for being a good singer in ATRL is in hell ima just say that  :coffee:

yes <3

6 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

The bar for being a good singer in ATRL is in hell ima just say that  :coffee:

True when we’ve people like you claiming screechtina can hold a note.

Thats why it makes it so easy for Avril to get votes 10 yes 3 no, because when you’re compared to X, anything sounds good. 

3 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

True when we’ve people like you claiming screechtina can hold a note.

Thats why it makes it so easy for Avril to get votes 10 yes 3 no, because when you’re compared to X, anything sounds good. 

Off topic and insulting nicknames are against the rules of ATRL :cm: have fun with your double WP

Just now, BionicWooHoo said:

Off topic and insulting nicknames are against the rules of ATRL :cm: have fun with your double WP

:ahh: 

Latest in ATRL votes is Xtina bad vocalise? 

Yes 40 votes

Screaming! 

2 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

:ahh: 

Latest in ATRL votes is Xtina bad vocalise? 

Yes 40 votes

Screaming! 

I am trying to have a civil discussion about Avril Lavigne. Please stop talking about other artists in your own thread. 

Anyways Avril’s lack of vocal talent is also clearly demonstrated by her lack of Grammys. Also we have never seen a vocal legend praise her vocal ability. Unfortunately the outside real world seems to agree with me no matter how many ATRL polls you create :flower3:

4 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I am trying to have a civil discussion about Avril Lavigne. Please stop talking about other artists in your own thread. 

Anyways Avril’s lack of vocal talent is also clearly demonstrated by her lack of Grammys. Also we have never seen a vocal legend praise her vocal ability. Unfortunately the outside real world seems to agree with me no matter how many ATRL polls you create :flower3:

I haven’t heard any one in real life talk about Christina since 2006. So I wouldn’t know what their opinion is :fan:

Avril has an amazing voice, fact.

Anybody who claims otherwise is just wrong, also a fact. 

:alexz:

11 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I seriously hope that you are under the age of 20 because I can’t fathom somebody being 20+ and being this stupid. I actually have second hand embarrassment. Imagine thinking that Grammys or ‘vocal legend’ praise was necessary to determine whether or not somebody was a good singer. 

Please go outside for once, the fresh air will decrease that brain rot you’re showing signs of. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

I seriously hope that you are under the age of 20 because I can’t fathom somebody being 20+ and being this stupid. I actually have second hand embarrassment. Imagine thinking that Grammys or ‘vocal legend’ praise was necessary to determine whether or not somebody was a good singer. 

Please go outside for once, the fresh air will decrease that brain rot you’re showing signs of. :gaycat6:

Did I ever say it was it was necessary? It’s simply verbal confirmation and evidence to what I already believe because I have to ability to hear :isudumblmao: 

no

Just now, BionicWooHoo said:

Did I ever say it was it was necessary? It’s simply verbal confirmation and evidence to what I already believe because I have to ability to hear :isudumblmao: 

You’re just biased. You clearly don’t like Avril, which is fine, but don’t make yourself look stupid. She can quite clearly sing and it’s not even a matter of opinion at this point. So let’s end the conversation here because you’re already boring me. :gaycat5:

23 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

You’re just biased. You clearly don’t like Avril, which is fine, but don’t make yourself look stupid. She can quite clearly sing and it’s not even a matter of opinion at this point. So let’s end the conversation here because you’re already boring me. :gaycat5:

No one told you to quote me so why should I care that you’re bored? Like stop quoting me then unless you want attention 

I actually quite like Avrils auto tuned vocals on her first and only good album so I’m not as biased as you think. She clearly has a limited vocal range. Just because you know your limits doesn’t make you a good vocalist. I stick to baking chocolate chip cookies and not 10 tier wedding cakes because I know my own limits, does that make me a good baker? 

Her voice is honestly INCREDIBLE, it's so confident and clear and sharp. Kinda remindes me of Dolores O'riordan's tone.

11 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

No one told you to quote me so why should I care that you’re bored? Like stop quoting me then unless you want attention 

I actually quite like Avrils auto tuned vocals on her first and only good album so I’m not as biased as you think. She clearly has a limited vocal range. Just because you know your limits doesn’t make you a good vocalist. I stick to baking chocolate chip cookies and not 10 tier wedding cakes because I know my own limits, does that make me a good baker? 

Limited auto tuned vocals…

How Do I Live can be sung flawlessly by limited vocals? Ok girl… 

Imagine if Xtina had a fraction of Avril’s vocal technicality. People may actually remember her in 2022. 

14 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Not an Xtina fan coming in this thread. The ******* nerve I-

1 minute ago, KeshaSwift said:

Not an Xtina fan coming in this thread. The ******* nerve I-

For some reason… someone lied to them one time and told them Christina was some kind of Ehm.. good vocalist? :deadbanana: Ive never heard such things before, ever. I dunno where it came from. She’s an overrated ex Disney act with less impact than Demi Lovato. 

6 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Limited auto tuned vocals…

How Do I Live can be sung flawlessly by limited vocals? Ok girl… 

Imagine if Xtina had a fraction of Avril’s vocal technicality. People may actually remember her in 2022. 

Am I supposed to be impressed by the video you posted? :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.