Tulsi Gabbard supports “Don’t Say Gay”, says it didn’t go far enough

Beyonnaise

• ATRL Moderator

She wants to ban LGBT education all the way up to 12th grade? They can’t even hide their hatred 

I think she already said this a few weeks ago, so it's both shocking and disgusting how little backlash she received.

Good thing she's never going to be elected into power ever again. :dies:

Just now, BeenTheShit said:

Good thing she's never going to be elected into power ever again. :dies:

Especially with Progressives stanning her. :foxaylove3:

Why is some ugly ass ***** with no man telling other what to do with their man? SIT YO ASS DOWN. 

I can’t believe factions of the left ever fell for this clown. She literally worked for her dad’s anti-gay, pro-conversion therapy organization, called queer people “homosexual extremists” and criticized the Democratic Party for supporting gay marriage. She’s a fraud through and through.

@rihannabiggestfan would love to hear your thoughts on this one :coffee2:

7 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Do ppl actually like this woman? :rip:

There were several prominent users on atrl who were stans in 2020. Looking like fools now :rip: 

10 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Do ppl actually like this woman? :rip:

A few self-proclaimed communists on this website love her because she attacks Democrats, and that’s the most important thing to them

I’m surprised she hasnt switched parties yet. She’s more right wing than some prominent Republicans :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
45 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Especially with Progressives stanning her. :foxaylove3:

As an OG Tulsi hater (hated her since 2016), I’m proud to say that progressives have dropped her completely a while ago. 

26 minutes ago, Icarus said:

A few self-proclaimed communists on this website love her because she attacks Democrats, and that’s the most important thing to them

One person on this site supports her. 

Her homophobic rhetoric has always been there. Glad she feels free enough to show her rotten true colors. 

Oh the sweet memories of her being the absolute HERO to lefties/tankies just, like... a year ago? :laugh:

Everything about her has been been repulsive since day one, just goes to show how rotten that niche is.

I'm glad she's going mask off and shows her true colors. What a prick

People thinking that Tulsi being a bigot means their conspiracies that we should have been bombing Syria were correct. :deadbanana4:

It speaks to the complete abject failure of all but one (1) Democrat and how removed they were from reality that a reactionary TERF could position herself as to their left on things like healthcare, policing or the economy just by going "enlist everyone in Medicare lol".

People also acting like this is some shocking revelation when it was clear Tulsi was a conservative and reactionary when she endorsed Biden over Bernie in 2020. :biblio:

The fact at one point in time some people (stupid people) actually fell for her bullshit just to get a "told you so" during the election :skull: It was so blatantly obvious when she said that "homosexual extremist" **** years back that she never changed. Trash continues to be trash

Her progressives stans can be proud of themselves.

Afterall, she hates Hillary and that’s all that matters. :clown:

4 hours ago, Bloo said:

As an OG Tulsi hater (hated her since 2016), I’m proud to say that progressives have dropped her completely a while ago. 

One person on this site supports her. 

Her homophobic rhetoric has always been there. Glad she feels free enough to show her rotten true colors. 

The way the Libs are still lying and acting like we support her even after several of us have repeatedly disavowed her. :skull: 

Her takedown of Kamala Harris was hilarious and worthy of recognition, but that’s as far as I and many on the left are willing to go. That’s not stanning. That’s acknowledging that the literal Vice President is kind of a catastrophic failure of a politician. So much so that Pete Buttigieg is ranked higher than her as a presidential hopeful for 2024 by the Washington Post. :ahh: 

4 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Oh the sweet memories of her being the absolute HERO to lefties/tankies just, like... a year ago? :laugh:

Everything about her has been been repulsive since day one, just goes to show how rotten that niche is.

:cm:

The horseshoe effect is real. And an obligatory **** Tulsi Gabbard

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.