Britney busted by highway patrol for driving at ‘Unsafe Speed’

WalkAway

Who hates on Britney Spears out of the whole plethora of mainstream musicians? Y'all are weird as ****

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• WalkAway

• Breathe On Moi

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Ok literally everyone speeds. Get over it

Hs5PiWX.gif

13 hours ago, perfillusion said:

The fumes :ahh: 

OT: Britney should be punished for her irresponsible behavior!

She was punished enough for 13 years

Hs5PiWX.gif

4 hours ago, Negev said:

Who hates on Britney Spears out of the whole plethora of mainstream musicians? Y'all are weird as ****

@Mystic Boy

Britney fans, if anything happens to her, it's on you. I can't believe it triggers you that people want her to be careful and take care of herself. :ace:

2 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Britney fans, if anything happens to her, it's on you. I can't believe it triggers you that people want her to be careful and take care of herself. :ace:

At least you have Britney on your Google alerts so you can be aware of all the latest developments and call her up and tell her to be careful.

The concern trolling and "I just want her to be safe" is too much. Just be honest and say you're a pressed obsessed soul that is perched in all Britney threads because you have nothing better to do in your life than to hate on a woman that wasn't even allowed to drive herself for 13 years.

54 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Nah if anything happens to her it’s on the fighters. Y’all are the first ones to know all things Britney just like how you’re the one that broke this news all while your fave needed your streams for La Fuerza. I’d be as rude as Xtina is too if my own fans devoted their time to my rival too. She never caught a break

1 hour ago, Istan4R said:

Nah if anything happens to her it’s on the fighters. Y’all are the first ones to know all things Britney just like how you’re the one that broke this news all while your fave needed your streams for La Fuerza. I’d be as rude as Xtina is too if my own fans devoted their time to my rival too. She never caught a break

Considering xtina has like 3 stans remaining, it wouldn't make a difference no matter how much they stream. I'm convinced they actually know Britney's discography better considering how much they're obsessed with her. It's been 20 years, you'd think they would move on, but no. 

6 hours ago, WalkAway said:

This Jamie Spears quote :bibliahh:

8 hours ago, WalkAway said:

Britney fans, if anything happens to her, it's on you.

what in the world?? :deadbanana2: @ATRL Feedback

7 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Didn't know i was a musician :eek:.....:jamming:

the lack of reading comprehension. 

:bibliahh:

truly takes a certain …quality… to openly hate on Britney, I’ll say that!

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

what in the world?? :deadbanana2: @ATRL Feedback

the lack of reading comprehension. 

:bibliahh:

truly takes a certain …quality… to openly hate on Britney, I’ll say that!

It's so strange, like, she's literally a harmless mom that just wants to live her life :rip:

3 minutes ago, Negev said:

It's so strange, like, she's literally a harmless mom that just wants to live her life :rip:

It HAS to be the same people who proudly wear maga hats and think that Kyle kid is a hero. That’s why they have no problem stanning onikcaca 

ot: can’t imagine how surprised the officer was when they saw it was living legend Britney freaking spears lol

Doubt she’ll actually have to go to court. Even if it is a reckless driving charge and not just a regular ticket, usually all you have to do is pay the fine or else you HAVE to appear in court on the date set. A reckless driving ticket is usually double that of a regular one, but obviously that doesn’t make a difference for Britney. She’ll be fine, it’s not a big deal. She should just be more careful. 

Y’all better hope the mods aren’t watching this thread too closely, though. There’s OBHs AND stans just throwing out WP-worthy comments. :skull:

The ableist comments in this thread are disgusting but not at all surprising. I’m used to people on ATRL using Britney’s mental health to drag her. I just hope mods are taking notes, tho I’m sure nothing will be done about it. 

I got a ticket not too long ago. I'm pretty sure there was a court date but they never contacted me about it. 

Why did a speeding ticket get 7 pages  on ATRL :priceless: you'd think it would be a DUI or accident with the drama

On 4/20/2022 at 4:38 AM, Goofy said:

now we just need Paris & Lindsay in that car and her stealing lighters from kiosks!

why'd this take me out :bibliahh:I didnt know she did that, queen

On 4/20/2022 at 12:26 PM, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Not yall promoting unsafe driving :rip:

just because patrol says it's unsafe doesn't mean it's unsafe

I’ve loads of speeding tickets :clap3: Queen of living her life. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.