Britney busted by highway patrol for driving at ‘Unsafe Speed’

WalkAway

She's just doing the right thing as a rich person and donating money to the public sector :clap3:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• WalkAway

• Breathe On Moi

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

15 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Anyway she’s clearly unwell.

Like your mother was when she was contemplating on swallowing you or not. Too bad you survived

Lucky for us Britney might just get u one day!

Hs5PiWX.gif

She doesn't need a conservatorship but the good sis better have a therapist booked IMO

Wait, do you not just usually get a ticket?  Why would she have to go to court?

Isn’t she pregnant?

An absolute f*cking mess already!

:rip:

I’m sure her useless fiancée will enjoy milking her for all she’s worth  in the future too. 

Just go the speed limit, people! I don’t understand why you need to speed? Are you in that much of a hurry?

I’m not going to criticize Britney because speeding is a common thing. I just feel like it’s careless & dangerous.

36 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The reactions in this thread :rip: Let it be Christina or Bey doing this and y’all would be dragging. The bias is just too much.

This :rip: 

Edited by Ricardo1993

imagine getting rear ended and you get out of the car and it’s none other than the Legendary Miss Britney Spears :eek: 

1 minute ago, Scandalous said:

imagine getting rear ended and you get out of the car and it’s none other than the Legendary Miss Britney Spears :eek: 

The way I'd beat her up if her husband or security weren't with her. 

Idk why y'all are so up in arms about this I get like one speeding ticket a year :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

I try and follow the speed limit as much as possible but on the freeway with no traffic it's easy to end up going a bit faster than I want :gaycat6:

28 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

Like your mother was when she was contemplating on swallowing you or not. Too bad you survived

Lucky for us Britney might just get u one day!

Hs5PiWX.gif

omg I- 

8 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

The way I'd beat her up if her husband or security weren't with her. 

wtf? :rip: y’all are some weirdos forreal 

Hs5PiWX.gif

21 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Everyone is supposed to go to court to dispute a ticket if they want to or just pay it, this is being blown up because it’s the media and the OBH’s haven’t showered yet 

Hs5PiWX.gif

31 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

:deadbanana:

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Usually if you get done certain amount above the speed limit you'll have to go to court. Potentially can lose your licence, especially if you have a habit of reckless driving. At least that is how it is here. 

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Idk why y'all are so up in arms about this I get like one speeding ticket a year :deadbanana2:

Hide contents

I try and follow the speed limit as much as possible but on the freeway with no traffic it's easy to end up going a bit faster than I want :gaycat6:

But do you go to court for it? 

The amount of WPs that y’all are gonna get with the comments… :bibliahh: Thanks to WalkAway for baiting all of the OBH tbh

4 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

Why youre trying to make a non issue a issue?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGcv2WCT80_9161BV-u0U

Edited by brazil

So a speeding ticket.. 

The dramatics. You might as well called the thread Fast & Furious: Femme Fatale 

It's nothing you should encourage, but we all speed up from time to time. Let her be.

Didn't she say she never had a speeding ticket in her entire life in Chaotic? Guess this would be her first time then.

Time to celebrate with a new album! 

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

Well I've never been that far over and I've never bothered disputing it, but it's not that uncommon and I know a few people that have

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.