Looking for German Blog Buddy

ikiru

Hey besties, I hope this is the right place to post it, if not feel free to remove it :chick3:

I am trying to start a music blog based in Berlin. I know there are plenty of music blogs out there but I haven't found one that is simply focused on Berlin and it's music scene. Currently I am mostly posting about recent music news, reviews or try to recommend some non-mainstream music. Once I have some more visitors on the blog I will post about the Berlin club scene or some underrated artists having a concert here. But I need your help!

If you are from Berlin, love music and writing feel free to contact me. I am posting some short news on Twitter to my non-existent followers as well, where some musicians evens retweeted my tweets lol. Let's create something cool together. 

Here is my blog. I recently changed the design to something more striking. Please be nice :dancehall3:

Ich bin leider nicht aus Berlin, aber ich bin Webdesigner. Falls da Bedarf besteht (was es meiner Meinung nach tut, no shade luv), sag Bescheid <3

3 hours ago, ikiru said:

but I haven't found one that is simply focused on Berlin and it's music scene. 

But the most recent news are about Coachella. 

I really like your idea. I don't know if Berlin is too edgy/alternative to be into pop but I always thought that we need a big pop news outlet here. 

Have you thought about concentrating more on instagram? I think that's where you'll be able to gather a bigger audience. 

And then maybe posting longer reviews or whatever on the blog?

I live in Munich but considering to move to Berlin. If I move there (probably in October), I would love to contribute.

44 minutes ago, Schami66 said:

But the most recent news are about Coachella. 

I really like your idea. I don't know if Berlin is too edgy/alternative to be into pop but I always thought that we need a big pop news outlet here. 

Have you thought about concentrating more on instagram? I think that's where you'll be able to gather a bigger audience. 

And then maybe posting longer reviews or whatever on the blog?

Thank you so much! Anything can happen in Berlin so I guess we will see if people are interested. 
Currently I am trying to focus on Twitter but besides smaller artists interacting with me there's not much going on. So maybe Instagram would be the best next move. I will figure something out, thanks again for your advice! 

15 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I live in Munich but considering to move to Berlin. If I move there (probably in October), I would love to contribute.

That sounds great! Good luck finding a place to stay here. :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.