Israel is currently bombing the Gaza Strip #GazaUnderAttack

LookinAssHittas

Not basically a hamas GFM in the OP :rip: 

Gaza: *fires rockets at Israel*

Israel: *retaliates*

Pallywood news websites: “Israel attacks Gaza”

• Thumbs Down 1

Y'all actually make me sick ^^ 

Israel has literally done this every year for the past couple years during Ramadan. I really don't think one rocket, which Israel can stop without harm to anyone, is what prompted this attack. Nor is it proportionate "retaliation." Not sure how you can even say "they did it first!" when they've been going at it for so long.

It's actually insane how y'all can't see that Israel's Modus Operandi is literally to create propaganda by timing their attacks on Palestine as "retaliation attacks." They are always equipped to graze Palestinian towns to the ground; they wait to do it until they have a bullshit excuse to tell the press once questions start rolling in.

Also insane to me how y'all don't expect Palestinians to attack when their homes and cemeteries are being destroyed and occupied by Israel.

But I guess I can't expect political nuance from TRLA gays who only vicariously experience the world thru pop girls.

Edited by Mast

You're not wrong. You only left out the beginning and middle of it. 

Israel retaliated after Gaza fired first.

Fix it or Close this thread for misinformation

3 hours ago, Mast said:

Israel has literally done this every year for the past couple years during Ramadan. I really don't think one rocket, which Israel can stop without harm to anyone, is what prompted this attack. Nor is it proportionate "retaliation." Not sure how you can even say "they did it first!" when they've been going at it for so long.

It's actually insane how y'all can't see that Israel's Modus Operandi is literally to create propaganda by timing their attacks on Palestine as "retaliation attacks." They are always equipped to graze Palestinian towns to the ground; they wait to do it until they have a bullshit excuse to tell the press once questions start rolling in.

Also insane to me how y'all don't expect Palestinians to attack when their homes and cemeteries are being destroyed and occupied by Israel.

But I guess I can't expect political nuance from TRLA gays who only vicariously experience the world thru pop girls.

mte :deadbanana: western media propaganda is strong I guess for people to not see the issue here

3 hours ago, Mast said:

periodt

4 hours ago, Nano said:

Israeli news sources are never trustworthy and no one should read them

Edited by pieceofgök

3 hours ago, Mast said:

I really don't think one rocket, which Israel can stop without harm to anyone, is what prompted this attack.

Israel is the only country that's expected to take it like a little ***** when it has rockets thrown at it. That's the ridiculous part.

3 hours ago, Mast said:

It's actually insane how y'all can't see that Israel's Modus Operandi is literally to create propaganda by timing their attacks on Palestine as "retaliation attacks."

This masterful timing being right after Gaza fired their own rocket? Lord help me, do you even hear yourself? Here's a challenge for Gaza: *don't* fire rockets at Israel, giving Israel nothing to retaliate against and thereby foiling those insidious Zionists' master plan. Genius, right?

10 minutes ago, pieceofgök said:

Israeli news sources are never trustworthy and no one should read them

Bro, Haaretz is a hippie pro-peace newspaper. You're not gonna read any anti-Palestine coverage from them.

4 hours ago, Nano said:

Israel is the only country that's expected to take it like a little ***** when it has rockets thrown at it. That's the ridiculous part.

This masterful timing being right after Gaza fired their own rocket? Lord help me, do you even hear yourself? Here's a challenge for Gaza: *don't* fire rockets at Israel, giving Israel nothing to retaliate against and thereby foiling those insidious Zionists' master plan. Genius, right?

Bro, Haaretz is a hippie pro-peace newspaper. You're not gonna read any anti-Palestine coverage from them.

1. Counterpoint: Palestine is the only country in the world that's expected to take the demolition of their homes, holy sites, extrajudicial killings, and displacement like a little *****. That's the ridiculous part.

2. Counterpoint: no rockets would be nice, except Israel will continue to encroach on Palestinian land and make illegal settlements on Palestinian land even when unprovoked. They literally have been doing it for years and the Israeli government has done nothing to stop illegal settlements. And, again, this is not the first time Israel has attacked Al-Aqsa or bombed Palestinian towns during Ramadan.

Edited by Mast

22 hours ago, Mast said:

Not to mention that Israel invades Lebanese airspace ALL THE TIME with war aircraft. you know how the responses here would if some retaliation from Lebanon was made... Israel always starts everything, and anyone who does not see that is just picking and choosing what they want to see.

Edited by rihannafan

22 hours ago, Mast said:

Spilled :clap3:

22 hours ago, Mast said:

:clap3:

What exactly is the point of Israel retaliating? It literally just makes things worse; have they not learned from all their previous strikes that seem to happen annually? 

On 4/19/2022 at 8:19 AM, Mast said:

/thread :clap3:

8 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

What exactly is the point of Israel retaliating? It literally just makes things worse; have they not learned from all their previous strikes that seem to happen annually? 

It’s a show-of-force, might-makes-right kinda thing. They can do these things specifically because they have US backing, and can get away with impunity because they have the Iron Dome while Gaza is an open-air prison.

8 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

As someone else pointed out, Israel is always the only country in the world that is supposed to not retaliate when its being attacked, that is supposed to just sit and take it. Why? 

And since we're talking about proportionate response, is Hamas shooting rockets into Israeli cities a measured, proportional response to clashes in Jerusalem? Civilian-targered mass terrorism is the proportional "resistance"? 

If Hamas shoots rockets into Israel, Israel will, and has every right to, respond. Period.  It's **** around and find out in its purest form. Hamas is very much aware of this and the consequences that entails, but unfortunately for the people in Gaza they chose to go foward with it everytime, cause they're care more about their jihad than anything else. 

26 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

is shooting rockets into cities a measured, proportional response

FQbDO8PXEAEmoBu?format=jpg&name=900x900

I guess fighting to survive is only allowed for white Europeans. There is not coherent way to rightfully support Ukraine in their fight for survival while literally demonizing Paleatinians forced to walk the same path. This double standard is horrific, tone-deaf and insulting to all involved. Stop it. 

Edited by Communion

36 minutes ago, Communion said:

FQbDO8PXEAEmoBu?format=jpg&name=900x900

I guess fighting to survive is only allowed for white Europeans. There is not coherent way to rightfully support Ukraine in their fight for survival while literally demonizing Paleatinians forced to walk the same path. This double standard is horrific, tone-deaf and insulting to all involved. Stop it. 

Literally! Like, Israel is the Russia here, not the other way around lmao.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.