Tucker C.(Fox News) debuts the "End of Men", serves testicle tanning/gay adult movie

Specter

He then goes on to talk about the greatest issue in human society, perhaps of all time - the decline of testosterone

His solution to this ~crisis is...tanning your testicles :deadbanana4: via something called "bromeopathy" :deadbanana2:

This is going very viral obviously on social media, and is being covered by multiple publications, one of which is RS.

There are jacked, shirtless men wrestling. There are jacked, shirtless men chugging raw eggs. There are jacked, shirtless men obliterating bottles of canola oil with assault rifles. There are jacked, shirtless men milking cows. There are even jacked, shirtless men standing on rocks, posing like Leonardo da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man as a mini monolith illuminates their nether regions.

It’s hard to know where to begin with all of this. We’d probably need a therapist to really get into it. We can at least say this particular special, “The End of Men,” doesn’t seem like it’s going to claim that the attack on the Capitol last Jan. 6 was a false flag, like last year’s “Patriot Purge” did. So that’s good.
We also now know what’s going on with the guy on the rock exposing his private parts to a wash of red light. He was tanning his balls. Carlson endorsed the practice in the special as one of several ways men can return themselves to testosterone-fueled dominance, which the special argues is necessary for society to “reestablish order” after collapse.

:toofunny3:

:toofunny3::toofunny3::toofunny3:

Edited by Phantom

I really wish I could go back to a moment in my life where I hadn't seen this :biblio:

Republicans are so embarrassing :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

5cc30f84b54a32.05631743.png

A WEBSITE! :mandown:

Seems Tucker Carlson wants men to all get melanoma on their balls. At least there will be less MAGA men reproducing. Maybe the IQ level will go up for the next generation.

I can't believe this is the take Republicans are going with. :skull: Embarrassing.

1 hour ago, lovedaddy said:

I forgot it existed:gaycat6:

Edited by terrorblade

:rip:

i dont get this manliness obsession the right when tucker as well most republican's aren't that buff or in shape or just whiny weirdoes either way

if anything the gays are more in shape than they are 

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: what the ****

2 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

I just realized the M are two guys jacking each other off :hoetenks:

9 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I just realized the M are two guys jacking each other off :hoetenks:

i thought they were holding hands :deadbanana: 

The fact that I remember users on here in 2016/7~ who are still active defending this men's rights activist  "soy is killing masculinity" ****. :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

:bibliahh:

I just can’t with American politics from both sides (far right and far left)

This is some strange ****.  Tucker is one of the biggest buffoons. 

Edited by TeamThiem

5 hours ago, TeamThiem said:

I just can’t with American politics from both sides (far right and far left)

Are you comparing people who want healthcare to those who think food companies are putting soy in food products to kill off men? :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.